GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Technically you have 2 UE accounts sat here until they fix things
    Which, if they run to type and remain arrogant and clueless, they'll never do.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      CAP 1 cc
      started 1998
      ballance £1280
      default 2008
      now with Link financial
      prorata to date

CCA request sent
      17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
      31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
      CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
      no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
      and a set of current agreement T&C and I a copy of a blank agreement.
      hi have received CCA from link for this account what would you like me to send you niddy
      Have a nice Easter x
      Last edited by nightwatch; 7 April 2012, 15:44.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi have received CCA from link for this account what would you like me to send you niddy
        Have a nice Easter x
        Hiya

The cover letter and agreement please.... if there are not many terms just scan those too
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hiya

The cover letter and agreement please.... if there are not many terms just scan those too
          sent to secure cca site xx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a nice Easter x
            just noticed Links letter states" where this request was made under s77 or 78 of the CCA 2006 this document fulfils our obligations,

I made my request under CCA 1974 as in the template.
            Last edited by nightwatch; 8 April 2012, 09:19. Reason: spelling

Comment

just noticed Links letter states" where this request was made under s77 or 78 of the CCA 2006 this document fulfils our obligations,
              Which is - of course - utter nonsense!

I made my request under CCA 1974 as in the template.
              Whilst the Consumer Credit Act 1974 contains those sections, the Consumer Credit Act 2006 stops at section 71 - link

Comment

I notice the default sum on the CCA from Cap 1 is £10.00, now thats not right for a 1998 account.

so do I now send the Missing T&C letter?

Comment

I notice the default sum on the CCA from Cap 1 is £10.00, now thats not right for a 1998 account.

so do I now send the Missing T&C letter?
                  Has Niddy see the CCA for this ?

Comment

its been on the site for a few days but have had no reply from niddy

Comment

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

its been on the site for a few days but have had no reply from niddy
                      Did you e-mail it him ?

Comment

for some reason my computer will not let me emaill the nid so I uploded it to the secure site

Comment

for some reason my computer will not let me emaill the nid so I uploded it to the secure site
                          That's way then.... he doesn't go there to often

Try this---------->niddy@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

And, if that doesn't work, contact his friend Big Ears?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

stupid question

why have it then ??

Comment

stupid question

why have it then ??
                                He's been busy with site isuess... it's always best to e-mail did you try it again ?

Comment

Working...
                                X