GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    I have not ignored this letter ,I have read it, but as it says to 'contact them if I wish to take advantage of the offer,' and I don't, there is nothing for me to reply to.

lol

Comment

Bos cc
      start date 1998
      owing £4800
      defaulted 2008
      prorata payments to Blair oliver & scott up to date
      12th april CCA sent
      27/04 letter received from Blair ect..dated 23/04, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
      they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.
      £1.00 has been used toward payment of debt and not for CCA

26/07 nothing heard from BOS
      Checked Credit file and noticed that they last updated 03/06/12 and the last payment made was £7.00 never paid them that much so no Idea where thats come from

only checked it coz you all know how important it is to keep up to date
      Last edited by nightwatch; 26 July 2012, 15:19.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Checked Credit file and noticed that they last updated 03/06/12 and the last payment made was £7.00 never paid them that much so no Idea where thats come from

only checked it coz you all know how important it is to keep up to date
        I've not looked at mine for 4 years now................
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclaycard (2)
          CSL chasing
          started 1999
          ballance £3700
          defaulted 2002 & 2010 I have written about this but they would not answer last letter in which i pointed out I had proof of 1st default
          CCA 2010 they sent a small copy of T&C that they say would have been inforce at time of signing
          SAR 2012 sent micofiche copy of agreement bur T&C are illegable and only details of this account.
          have sent letter pointing out that I require all info held and an original legable copy of agreement

Default has been removed I contacted experian, with proof of the first default, after no joy from Barcs they said they would contact barcs and let me know the outcome,
          still waiting for a reply from experian, but on checking file noticed the account had been removed altogether
          just updating

Comment

wouldn't have checked mine but for the argument with Barcs

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              I've not looked at mine for 4 years now................
              me neither

Comment

MNS reserve
                started 1997
                ballance £2333.64
                defaulted 2006
                prorata to date oc

12/04 CCA req sent
                05/05 CCA rec Niddy says
                Had not received anything from them till today 30/06, they have asked Rockwell DCA to deal withthe account , I should hear from them shortly they phoned last night but were flumuxed by the truecall so left no message

28/07letter dated 23/07 from Rockwell, they have been asked to consider my indiviual curcumstances and to find the best possible way forward for me and their client.

so llong as they are managing my case for M&S they can GUARANTEE me ,that in respect of this particular debt:
                NO debt collectors will visit my home
                I will not be subject to any legal action, or Incurr legal fees or costs
                NO interest will be applied to my outstanding balance.
                HOWEVER, to continue managing my case, they must show their client that they are in contact with me and we are working together to find a resolution.
                If their client is to take back the case from them, they may consider the options open to them to recover the amount owed these may include the ones detailed above,
                Time is of the essence and I should contact them right away to avoid such action.
                now as this is EN, and I dont have any money to try a F&F, i am quite tempted to write and tell them i am unemployed, with no income,( this is true as I am now off work till term starts in Sept) and state that all they can have is £1.00 a month,
                BUT i am also tempted to wait and see what happens next

Comment

now as this is EN, and I dont have any money to try a F&F, i am quite tempted to write and tell them i am unemployed, with no income,( this is true as I am now off work till term starts in Sept) and state that all they can have is £1.00 a month,
                  BUT i am also tempted to wait and see what happens next
                  I'd be tempted to send this--------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute..........and blag it...........

Comment

Lombard cc
                    started 1999
                    ballance £2800
                    Defaulted 2008
                    prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
                    04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
                    no sig req letter sent
                    02/06 letter rec,containing original req and payment, no sig req letter, and a covering letter/template,cannot comply without signing request

ok this is getting stupid now.
                    06/07 letter received dated 29/06, they cannot deal with my request as there is no signiture, they have sent back to me the original req and the payment,wthe the 1st sig req letter, the 1st no sig req letter from me, 2nd sig req letter, 2nd you are not having a signiture letter. a new we want a signiture letter and the Envelope I sent them all back in last time

27/07 letter from Mr Munn at Lombard, he is dissapointed that I have failed to comply with our agreement, and unless i make an immediate payment to my account and regular payments thereafter, he will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of external DCAs without prior warning
                    Now I am thinking of a letter along the lines of
                    darling mr munn
                    thank you so much for your delightful letter, I am so sorry I have dissapointed you, but unfortunately the other people that work for your fantastic company have refused, 3 times now, to send me a copy of my CCA.

they keep saying that I need to sign my request to prove who I am, you dont seem to have that problem and have written to me a couple of times now, even though for all you know I could be a cross dressing 32 stone weight lifter called Fred with stubble all the way down to my... lets stop there, arn't I a tease.

any way I was thinking that as you have written to me a few times now, you know me and would be able to provide proof for me, to your fellow comrades, that I must be me as you have written to me as me, at the address supplied on all corespondence to and from me.

I therefore enclose the original CCA request along with the £1.00 payment being the fee for this request, and look forward to receiving the documents requested within the next seven days, I say seven because the original request was made months ago so your time is up, so to speak.

I look forward eagerly to your next letter

ME xxxxx

Comment

You could send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Signature Request - Formal Response but yours is funnier!
                      Last edited by Pixie; 28 July 2012, 18:20.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Now , I don't think you are taking it seriously.....being in debt is a serious matter and all these nice people at the Banks, Finance Companies and DCA's have trained long and hard to become experts in their field and use that expertise and their inherent humanity to ensure the best outcome for you and others like you

The nice man at Lombard is just doing his very best after carefully reading through your files....the trouble is that his hands just won't stop shaking and his sight is going

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          will probable send a letter along the lines of Billytommos,
                          but am very tempted to send mine to Mr Munn, the darling little man

Comment

will probable send a letter along the lines of Billytommos,
                            but am very tempted to send mine to Mr Munn, the darling little man
                            Yours is very funny and gets your point across at the same time.

I sent a similar letter to Westcot thanking them for letting me know where I live but as I've been all grown up for some time now, I'm able to find my own way home.....

Remember the mantra:
                            NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                            Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                            Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Cap 1 hubbys
                              started 1998
                              ballance £3700
                              defaulted 2004
                              still with OC now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
                              30/01 cca sent
                              cca received email sent to niddy
                              niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
                              22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
                              after receiving their final response scanned in further in the thread have today received a letter from Carp 1
                              if you do not respond to this letter to bring your arangement up to date we MAY pass to a DCA or we may Choose to sell it to a debt purchaser
                              13/06 received a RED HEADED letter from Westcot" We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding debt" ok so Cap 1 is their client
                              To avoid WESCOT taking further action we must! 1,pay ye debt in full or 2, contact them by phone, failure to do so will result in further recovery action
                              I sent the 'sold while in dispute' letter to wetcloths

04/07 letter from Wetclots, they have contacted their client, their client sent a final response 15/03/2012, they believe the dispute has been resolved abd requie the full balance or an agreed monthly payment is required by return,
                              If I believe i still have a valid dispute, i have to contact them in the next 14 days or the account will be returned to the recovery team for collection

11/08 letter from Nelson Guest and partners, instructed by Wescot, acting on behalf of Cap one, Unless we contact Wescot with: full payment OR realistic options for a suitable repayment plan, that can be agreed, within the next 10 days of the date of this letter(07/08/12) further recovery action will be taken.
                              ok people what if anyhing do I do now,
                              forgot they say we can pay by debit or Credit card
                              Last edited by nightwatch; 13 August 2012, 08:39.

Comment

I would send this

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Comment

Working...
                                X