GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    ok here we go

MBNA credit card
    now owned byLink Financial
    start date 1997
    ballance £8,640.53
    Defaulted 2002
    pro rata payments up to date
    hubbys
    31/01 cca sent
    04/02 they have sent to MBNA for CCA and most recent T&C, because they bought the debt in 2002 and do not have any paperwork themselves. this could take up to 30 days
    16/02 they are still waiting for a reply but woul like us to continue payments
    05/02 CCA received. letter says they have fulfiled their obligation under s77 or 78 CCa 2006
    they have enclosed a peice of paper that says "Reason for Reconstruction" and next to a large black cross it states Credit agreement not retrived
    also enclosed is, a blank application form, with hubbys name and address typed in,some T&C with mb 04/97 in bottom left corner and an undated agreement that starts at page 2 of 8 and finishes at page 7
    will send all to niddy as it all looks carp to me

Niddy says
    07/02 missing T&C letter sent
    17/02 letter saying they are contacting MBNA as they dont have the info requested
    31/03 letter from Link reminding us that our payments are overdue and if we gont make a payment the full amount will become payable immediately
    15/04 Letter ,they have canceled our repayment plan as we have not informed them why we have not made a payment, whilst they remain commited to recovering the debt by negotiation, they will, if needed persue through local county court if ne we do not contact their office

5/9/12 letter from link(3/9) dispite their best efforts to assist us in repaying this debt by instalments, we have shown no intrest in reducing the balance,
    our failur to respond to their letters,telephone callsand messages leaves them with only a handful of options at this stage there have been no letters, telephone calls or messages, the truecall would of logged them
    they urge them to contact them to explain why we are not in a position to settle in full or stick to any payment plan that had been agreed.let's see ...erm still waiting for the info you were sending for in Feb

22/09 letter from fink linancial(19/09) this letter is final notification that any agreement we had with batfink has been cancelled for non payment.
    Without further referance to us they will immediately commence recovery of the full sum by one of the following actions.
    We will be held liable for any and all of their costs associated with collection

1, our data will be passed to their internal Asset Investigation department
    2, our account will be approved for recovery by way of judgement/decree secured in your local court
    3, this debt will be transferred to a Debt collection agent who may call at our home.

they say it is unfortunate that they have not been able to resolve this amicably with us. erm we are still waiting for the information they were sending for in Feb
    ok do i send a letter pointing out that we still await the info or a UE no valid CCA received
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nightwatch

I'd send them a copy of the missing T&C letter you sent before, stapled to a copy of their response saying they'd refer it to MBNA, with a cover letter saying that you have still not received the information as promised, which renders the account in dispute and unenforceable until they do. Will they please therefore cease sending meaningless template letters which make no reference to your valid dispute, and put the account on hold until the request is fulfilled.

Elsa x

Comment

M&S charge cardstarted 1997
        balance £1645.23
        default 2007
        prorata upto date OC not paid since april 2012

12/04 CCA req sent
        05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
        If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
        29/05 no CCA received letter sent

18/06 CCA rec will send to Niddy
        23/06 letter received from Moorcroft dated 21/06 ' they have been instucted by M N S to to collect my overdue debt' I must make full payment within 7 days' OR' call them IMMEDIATLEY to prevent them recommending further debt recovery action to their client. they and their client do not wish to do this, but if no agreement cannot be reached by 28/06/12 they may have no alternative
        they point out that their client has registered a default against my credit file in relation to this account
        25/06 Letter fromM n S dated 20/06 they have asked Moorcroft to take responsibility for my account allpayments and queries to them
        30/06 another letter from MnS they have asked Moorcroft to ect ect ect....
        07/07 letter from Moroncust(05/07) they have been asked by their clients to Increase my outstaning debt by. this will increase my total debt to £1645.23, and I should contact them by 12/07 to discuss an affordable repayment arrangement that will clear this ammount in the shortest possable time.
        If I am in receipt of certain benifits they may be able to asist me in establishing payment of this account through the benifits system
        20/07 letter from Morecrap.19/07 they feel that I may not be in a position to repay the debt in full,so, to stop them recomending to their client that further debt recovery action should be taken, they are prepared to accept a sensible monthly repayment plan that I can afford to maintain, with this in mind the kind of figure they would be prepared to accept would be £100.00 per month
        If I wish to take advantage of this opportunity I should ring them at once,
        failure to respond within the next 7 days may leave them with no option but to recommend that further recovery action may be considered,
        Do not ignore this letter
        I didn't ignore their last letter, I did read it, but as I was not in the least interested in their offer I did not reply

09/08 letter from Midascreditservices dated 03/08 WARNING OF POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION, they say they are part of Moorcroft and they are aware that I have failed to reach a repayment agreement with moorcroft, clever bloke this as such they have been asked to review what steps may be taken in relation to further debt recovery action. the options include recommending one of the following:

Continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone please continue I have a truecall
        Instruct a local rep to arrange to call at your home address please do I love visitors, the last double glazing salesman to call would like some company in the basement
        Referal of your account for consideration by our Litigation Selection Team err the bloke that signed the letter says he's a litigation Manager??
        20/08 letter from Morecrap-home collections devision-my account has been passed to them.this means that a local rep may call at my house. the double glazing bloke is getting excited
        they have also been authorised to offer:
        a substantial discount of UP TO 25% subject to personal circumstances no, dont think it will tempt me,
        Greater discounts may be available and can vary, dependant on current circumstances discount of 90% may work
        option of paying the AGREED settlement figure over a period of up to 3 months subject to T&C MY T&C

7.30 tonight (24/09) door bell rings , hubby answers. then walks back and asks me if I am free to talk to a bloke from Moorcroft. NO. he tells him to leave but bloke tries to give him an envelope, Hubby tells him politely to shove it, I go to the door and tell him to leave now, he says he does'nt want to distress me, told him leave then, and he went. pussy cat
        was going to trap him in the basement, then realised, we haven't got one
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so where is the window salesman then
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            eaten with a nice glass of chianti to wash it down with.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              eaten with a nice glass of chianti to wash it down with.....
              and some fother beans

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post

Trapped in the sewer

Comment

Lombard cc
                  started 1999
                  ballance £2933.05
                  Defaulted 2008
                  prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
                  04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
                  no sig req letter sent
                  02/06 letter rec,containing original req and payment, no sig req letter, and a covering letter/template,cannot comply without signing request

ok this is getting stupid now.
                  06/07 letter received dated 29/06, they cannot deal with my request as there is no signiture, they have sent back to me the original req and the payment,wthe the 1st sig req letter, the 1st no sig req letter from me, 2nd sig req letter, 2nd you are not having a signiture letter. a new we want a signiture letter and the Envelope I sent them all back in last time

27/07 letter from Mr Munn at Lombard, he is dissapointed that I have failed to comply with our agreement, and unless i make an immediate payment to my account and regular payments thereafter, he will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of external DCAs without prior warning
                  14/08 letter from lombard dated 03/08 as I have failed to respond to the banks previous demands(er they refused to send my CCA without a signiture)
                  they have no alternativebut to commence further proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding balance, failure to contact this office within 7 days, 'MAY' result in my account being transfered to external dca without further warning or delay I take it that as it took 11 days to get the letter they 'MAY' have done so already

letter sent to lombard along the lines of, stop playing silly buggers I made a CCA request it is not a DPA request so you dont need a signiture, sent back original CCA and £1.00 payment wanted a reply in 7 days

01/09/12 letter from Triton Credit Services dated 23/08. Lombard bank has placed your account with us for Immediate collection,
                  To avoid further action I am requested to forward a Cheque for the full amount by return, If I am unable to make this payment by return I am asked to telephone the office immediately by return of what? is Triton not part of RBS?
                  sold in dispute letter sent to triton
                  8/9/12 letter from Lombard dated 5/9 they return my CCA request AGAIN(stamped as received 28/9/12) as they require a signiture,

21/09 letter from triton(17/09) Notice of legal proceedings, they remain very dissapointed that I have failed to settle the debt or make satisfactory repayment proposals
                  they have now recomended to Lombard that solicitors should be instructed to commence court proceedings against me for the recovery of the debt
                  they appear to have ignored my "sold in dispute letter" and the fact that Lombard have refused to send my CCA 5 times,
                  I'm sure a court will be happy to listen to why they have refused, when a signiture is not needed, and why they have never answered any questions asked in subsiquent letters to them.

26/09 letter fromTriton dated 21/09, they refer to my recent correspondence sold in dispute letter
                  in view of the nature of my request they will be discussing my account with lombard, who will contact me in due course

The information provided on my financial statement has not been fully compleated. errmm I haven't sent them one
                  In order for them to consider my financial statement can I provide my proposals for the above account ermm my proposal is that untill i receive a Valid CCA from lombard you can whistle
                  they trust this clarifies the situation for me and await my response It's as clear as mud
                  I was just on my way out to the post office to send triton the 'threat of litigaton' letter when the postman dropped this last one on the mat, should I still send it or hold on and see what happens next

Comment

hold fire and save the cash, wait and see what they do next

Comment

M&S charge cardstarted 1997
                      balance £1645.23
                      default 2007
                      prorata upto date OC not paid since april 2012

12/04 CCA req sent
                      05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
                      If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
                      29/05 no CCA received letter sent

18/06 CCA rec will send to Niddy
                      23/06 letter received from Moorcroft dated 21/06 ' they have been instucted by M N S to to collect my overdue debt' I must make full payment within 7 days' OR' call them IMMEDIATLEY to prevent them recommending further debt recovery action to their client. they and their client do not wish to do this, but if no agreement cannot be reached by 28/06/12 they may have no alternative
                      they point out that their client has registered a default against my credit file in relation to this account
                      25/06 Letter fromM n S dated 20/06 they have asked Moorcroft to take responsibility for my account allpayments and queries to them
                      30/06 another letter from MnS they have asked Moorcroft to ect ect ect....
                      07/07 letter from Moroncust(05/07) they have been asked by their clients to Increase my outstaning debt by. this will increase my total debt to £1645.23, and I should contact them by 12/07 to discuss an affordable repayment arrangement that will clear this ammount in the shortest possable time.
                      If I am in receipt of certain benifits they may be able to asist me in establishing payment of this account through the benifits system
                      20/07 letter from Morecrap.19/07 they feel that I may not be in a position to repay the debt in full,so, to stop them recomending to their client that further debt recovery action should be taken, they are prepared to accept a sensible monthly repayment plan that I can afford to maintain, with this in mind the kind of figure they would be prepared to accept would be £100.00 per month
                      If I wish to take advantage of this opportunity I should ring them at once,
                      failure to respond within the next 7 days may leave them with no option but to recommend that further recovery action may be considered,
                      Do not ignore this letter
                      I didn't ignore their last letter, I did read it, but as I was not in the least interested in their offer I did not reply

09/08 letter from Midascreditservices dated 03/08 WARNING OF POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION, they say they are part of Moorcroft and they are aware that I have failed to reach a repayment agreement with moorcroft, clever bloke this as such they have been asked to review what steps may be taken in relation to further debt recovery action. the options include recommending one of the following:

Continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone please continue I have a truecall
                      Instruct a local rep to arrange to call at your home address please do I love visitors, the last double glazing salesman to call would like some company in the basement
                      Referal of your account for consideration by our Litigation Selection Team err the bloke that signed the letter says he's a litigation Manager??
                      20/08 letter from Morecrap-home collections devision-my account has been passed to them.this means that a local rep may call at my house. the double glazing bloke is getting excited
                      they have also been authorised to offer:
                      a substantial discount of UP TO 25% subject to personal circumstances no, dont think it will tempt me,
                      Greater discounts may be available and can vary, dependant on current circumstances discount of 90% may work
                      option of paying the AGREED settlement figure over a period of up to 3 months subject to T&C MY T&C

7.30 tonight (24/09) door bell rings , hubby answers. then walks back and asks me if I am free to talk to a bloke from Moorcroft. NO. he tells him to leave but bloke tries to give him an envelope, Hubby tells him politely to shove it, I go to the door and tell him to leave now, he says he does'nt want to distress me, told him leave then, and he went. pussy cat

28/09 letter from Morectap (27/09) DISCOUNT OFFER they are dissapointed to note that dispite numerous attempts to contact me, no satisfactory agreement has been reached reguarding the debt outstanding,
                      But to prevent the possability of further debt recovery action their client has informed them that they MAY be able to offer me a substantial discount from my outstanding balance.
                      If I can agree to an arrangement for payment of a reduced settlement figure over the next 3 months, they will not persue the remaining balance of the debt they dont state the % of discount,and they say THEY will not persue the balance, not that no one will persue
                      I should contact them immediately err I'm washing my hair
                      they look forward to hearing from me don't hold your breath
                      If they want to discuss a F&F why don't they quote a figure, it would be much easier then to try not to laugh if they ever do catch you on the phone

Comment

please do I love visitors, the last double glazing salesman to call would like some company in the basement
                        PSML
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Cap 1 hubbys
                          Started 1998
                          Ballance £3923.13
                          Defaulted 2004
                          Still with OC

13/6/12 passed to wescot

now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
                          30/01 cca sent
                          cca received email sent to niddy
                          niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
                          22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
                          after receiving their final response scanned in further in the thread have today received a letter from Carp 1
                          if you do not respond to this letter to bring your arangement up to date we MAY pass to a DCA or we may Choose to sell it to a debt purchaser
                          13/06 received a RED HEADED letter from Westcot" We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding debt" ok so Cap 1 is their client
                          To avoid WESCOT taking further action we must! 1,pay ye debt in full or 2, contact them by phone, failure to do so will result in further recovery action
                          I sent the 'sold while in dispute' letter to wetcloths

04/07 letter from Wetclots, they have contacted their client, their client sent a final response 15/03/2012, they believe the dispute has been resolved abd requie the full balance or an agreed monthly payment is required by return,
                          If I believe i still have a valid dispute, i have to contact them in the next 14 days or the account will be returned to the recovery team for collection

11/08 letter from Nelson Guest and partners, instructed by Wescot, acting on behalf of Cap one, Unless we contact Wescot with: full payment OR realistic options for a suitable repayment plan, that can be agreed, within the next 10 days of the date of this letter(07/08/12) further recovery action will be taken.

letter sent to NG&P final response UE CCA received

23/08 letter from wetcloths 20/08 Doorstep collection notice, I am to read this notice carefully. as they know of no genuine reason why we have failed to pay the outstanding balance, they have instructed their agent to make an appointment with us to visit our home and agree with us how to repay the debt, letters must have crossed so will ignore this for now,
                          I can still avoid a call by the Door step collecton agent by phoning them IMMEDIATELY

14/09. letter from wetcloths they are looking into the matter account on hold

15/09.letter from wetcloths, they have contacted Cap 1 who advised that they provided the docs in Feb and have issued their final demand in March,Therefore the debt is enforcable.
                          they would like me to pay in full or an agreed monthly payment is required by return,
                          If I belive I still have a valid dispute I am to contact them with the details within 14 days or the account will be returned to their recovery team for collection
                          02/10/12 letter from Cap 1(28/09) they thank us for writing to them ?? didn't know we had
                          they ahve no reason to change their position as set out in their final response and waffle on about McGuffick v Rbs plc(2009) & Waksman in Carey v Hsbc
                          Will scan in letter for your oppinions
                          scanning now

Comment

Ok this is the letter received, do I wait and see what happens next?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by nightwatch; 2 October 2012, 11:19.

Comment

ah bless i think i might have one of those, i say might as i do get mixed up
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Yep, one step up from toilet paper. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X