GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

They would aver that the rubbish they sent was a valid "twue copy" reconstitution, as permitted by His "Honour" Judge (Wacky) Waksman.

Comment

Muppets spring to mind

Obviously the fact the account is ue and there was ppi leaves you in a good position to stand your ground with this one.

Is there anything I need to do or are we up to date? Sorry been manic few days
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Muppets spring to mind

Obviously the fact the account is ue and there was ppi leaves you in a good position to stand your ground with this one.

Is there anything I need to do or are we up to date? Sorry been manic few days
        up to date on this one
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          Cap 1 hubbys
          started 1998
          ballance £3700
          defaulted 2004
          still with OC now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
          30/01 cca sent
          cca received email sent to niddy
          niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
          22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
          I thought it WAS enforcement to 'bring legal proceedings if in default
          Attached Files
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just ignore for now I got 2 letters just like that here........ that was there final response

Comment

It is but, according to "Justice" Flaux's flawed flummery, it is not enforcement to commence proceedings which, when defended, will be stayed or struck out.

One might wonder if "Justice" Flaux could accurately determine the difference between his ischial crests and the distal end of a humerus.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                It is but, according to "Justice" Flaux's flawed flummery, it is not enforcement to commence proceedings which, when defended, will be stayed or struck out.

One might wonder if "Justice" Flaux could accurately determine the difference between his ischial crests and the distal end of a humerus.
                Iitake it thats his 'Ass and his elbow'

Comment

ok here we go

MBNA credit card
                  now owned byLink Financial
                  start date 1997
                  ballance £8,600
                  Defaulted 2002
                  pro rata payments up to date
                  hubbys
                  31/01 cca sent
                  04/02 they have sent to MBNA for CCA and most recent T&C, because they bought the debt in 2002 and do not have any paperwork themselves. this could take up to 30 days
                  16/02 they are still waiting for a reply but woul like us to continue payments
                  05/02 CCA received. letter says they have fulfiled their obligation under s77 or 78 CCa 2006
                  they have enclosed a peice of paper that says "Reason for Reconstruction" and next to a large black cross it states Credit agreement not retrived
                  also enclosed is, a blank application form, with hubbys name and address typed in,some T&C with mb 04/97 in bottom left corner and an undated agreement that starts at page 2 of 8 and finishes at page 7
                  will send all to niddy as it all looks carp to me

Niddy says
                  07/02 missing T&C letter sent
                  17/02 letter saying they are contacting MBNA as they dont have the info requested
                  31/03 letter from Link reminding us that our payments are overdue and if we gont make a payment the full amount will become payable immediately
                  we are still waiting for the true copy of the agreement and t&c for this what they sent last time was a blank app with the name and address typed on it, sent the missing t&c letter and they replyed saying they were contacting mbna, got heard a thing till this

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                    started 1998
                    ballance £1280
                    default 2008
                    now with Link financial
                    prorata to date

CCA request sent
                    17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                    31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                    shall i send the none compliance with CCA request letter

Comment

shall i send the none compliance with CCA request letter
                      I Would send this----->CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat

Comment

Yea send this (put two in same envelope - one for each account) ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Comment

ok me thinks Link have made a boob

on re reading the letters they have sent they have taken the £1.00 CCA fee for the 2nd account, off the 1st account.
                            they have replyed to my missing T&C letter for the 1st account with what should have been my CCA request for the 2nd account, so they are sending a 2nd request for a cca for the 1st account, so I have ;

written an unenfocability/legal threat letter for my account
                            "" a none compliance with CCA for hubbys 2nd account
                            " a letter for 1st account, pointing out that the £1.00 sent was for use only for a CCA request and asking for it back, and pointing out I am waiting for a reply from them about my last letter

all the above state no payment will be made untill my requests are met

Comment

ok me thinks Link have made a boob
                              No more than usual - those arrogant jerks seem to think that neither the Consumer Credit Act 1974 nor the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 applies to them.

Comment

OR - as they're in direct default of 2 s.78's right now, they're gonna struggle to enforce.

If it was me, I'd have smiled and said thanks - and left it. They're kinda fooked but if you go and do their job for them, well that's a different story

Just my opinion really. Technically you have 2 UE accounts sat here until they fix things

Comment

Working...
                                X