GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Nationwide cc
    still with OC
    start date 1998
    ballance £8,500
    Defaulted 2007
    prorata payments up to date

27/1/12. letter rec offering part settlement if i pay 25% in 14 days, will not have to pay the rest but will only report part settleed to CRA.don't think so!!
    Why are you paying this? Have you sent for CCA?

Pretty much same as above, you're throwing good cash away - if you're that flush send it to us please....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

after sending a reminder to barcs that my SAR request was to cover ALL info they held on me, they sent me details of my second account with them, as yet no agreement.
      but they sent seperately some copy statements for 2006/7
      I have never had these as they stopped sending statements end of 2004,
      they ask if i had forgotten them as my account is in arrears.
      present balance £6555 as of Feb 2006.
      would i like to send an immediate payment of £6,500, followed by a further payment of £6,500 by the end of the month,if these payments caused a problen i could call them,
      oh yes, they had also suspended my account.

my masterloan is nowhere to be seen on the SAR
      Last edited by nightwatch; 24 February 2012, 14:13.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Why are you paying? I would cease payments as the default has been and gone, so unless you get a court claim - what can they do?

Based on the age and type of account, I would seriously consider my options and ask myself, why am I paying this money?
        have stopped payments waiting for reply to cca

others will be sent cca requests as of !st march when hubby gets paid
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

would i like to send an immediate payment of £6,500, followed by a further payment of £6,500 by the end of the month,if these payments caused a problen i could call them,
          I'm sure you'd be delighted to bung £13,000 their way and that it won't cause the slightest problem to do it within the next five days (it's a leap year so you've got an extra day to look down the back of the settee to find 1,300,000 pennies)!

Comment

ok here we go

MBNA credit card
            now owned byLink Financial
            start date 1997
            ballance £8,600
            Defaulted 2002
            pro rata payments up to date
            hubbys
            31/01 cca sent
            04/02 they have sent to MBNA for CCA and most recent T&C, because they bought the debt in 2002 and do not have any paperwork themselves. this could take up to 30 days
            16/02 they are still waiting for a reply but woul like us to continue payments
            N W when you update your diary...once you have updated press Quote ( bottom right ) then add a little note ....that will make it easy to follow

Comment

after sending a reminder to barcs that my SAR request was to cover ALL info they held on me, they sent me details of my second account with them, as yet no agreement.
              but they sent seperately some copy statements for 2006/7
              I have never had these as they stopped sending statements end of 2004,
              they ask if i had forgotten them as my account is in arrears.
              present balance £6555 as of Feb 2006.
              Why isn't this statute barred?

Originally posted by Pip View Post
              (SharkleyCard)would like (me) to send an immediate payment of £6,500, followed by a further payment of £6,500 by the end of the month,if these payments caused a problen i could call them,
              I'm sure you'd be delighted to bung £13,000 their way and that it won't cause the slightest problem to do it within the next five days (it's a leap year so you've got an extra day to look down the back of the settee to find 1,300,000 pennies)!
              Or 780,000 groats?

Comment

Barclaycard (1)

start date 1998
                Ballance £5500
                Defaulted 2002
                No payments made since Aug 2011 when they returned my payment as unrecognised account, no reply to letter sent.
                Sold to Cabot Nov 2011 ignored letters CCA going off on monday
                02/02/12 letter from cabot, they are requesting cca from barcs, and have returned my £1.00
                220/02 cabot are still waiting to hear from barcs
                23/02 copy of statements requested by SAR received 2006/7 i never had these as barcs stoped sending me statements in 2005 one dated sept 2006 asked for a payment of £6,471.10 immediatly followed by a further £6,459.23 to reach them by Oct 2006
                27/02 letter from cabot, barcs are experiencing a delay in obtaining information from their archive.
                cabot would like to remind me that although they are still awaiting the information my debt remains legally due . so they recommend i make repayments toward my account accordingly

Comment

cabot would like to remind me that although they are still awaiting the information my debt remains legally due . so they recommend i make repayments toward my account accordingly

Comment

mbna cc hubbys
                    started 1997
                    ballance £1200
                    default 2002
                    with Link financial

28/02 letter asking for proposals for increase in payments, i&e, and demanding a phone no. for them to contactus on
                    i have sent cca request so will ignore the above, they have tried to call but no, is blocked by trucall

Comment

Just file it.

Comment

ok here we go

MBNA credit card
                        now owned byLink Financial
                        start date 1997
                        ballance £8,600
                        Defaulted 2002
                        pro rata payments up to date
                        hubbys
                        31/01 cca sent
                        04/02 they have sent to MBNA for CCA and most recent T&C, because they bought the debt in 2002 and do not have any paperwork themselves. this could take up to 30 days
                        16/02 they are still waiting for a reply but woul like us to continue payments
                        05/02 CCA received. letter says they have fulfiled their obligation under s77 or 78 CCa 2006
                        they have enclosed a peice of paper that says "Reason for Reconstruction" and next to a large black cross it states Credit agreement not retrived
                        also enclosed is, a blank application form, with hubbys name and address typed in,some T&C with mb 04/97 in bottom left corner and an undated agreement that starts at page 2 of 8 and finishes at page 7
                        will send all to niddy as it all looks carp to me
                        sorry to send so much Niddy but don't know quite what to make of it

Comment

I'll check emails shortly - bear with me.....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            Sounds like MBNA won't be able to find the CCA being from the 90s & defaulted 10 ys ago. Was this an original MBNA card?

Sounds like 1st Crud have purchased a lemon. No CCA = nothing they can do to recover!

You're not still paying on arrangment, are you?

was paying till dec.
                            they were really nasty when they took it over in 2002, one woman said i was a stupid cow to get in debt and they were going to take my house off me
                            no recording of calls then and no Niddy

Comment

was paying till dec.
                              they were really nasty when they took it over in 2002, one woman said i was a stupid cow to get in debt and they were going to take my house off me
                              no recording of calls then and no Niddy
                              Bastards - I wish we was about back then, if they said that now we'd go for their licence

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                I'll check emails shortly - bear with me.....
                                don't rush, it may take me sometime !!

Comment

Working...
                                X