GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Tesco cc
      start date 1999
      ballance £4700
      defaulted 2003
      prorata payments up ro date OC

12/04 CCA sent
      03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
      19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disapointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unles 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
      7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"futher to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
      they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
      will email what I got to Niddy
      missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
      after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so dont know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his oppinion

04/07 His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
      we wait
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cap 1 hubbys
        started 1998
        ballance £3700
        defaulted 2004
        still with OC now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
        30/01 cca sent
        cca received email sent to niddy
        niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
        22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
        after receiving their final response scanned in further in the thread have today received a letter from Carp 1
        if you do not respond to this letter to bring your arangement up to date we MAY pass to a DCA or we may Choose to sell it to a debt purchaser
        13/06 received a RED HEADED letter from Westcot" We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding debt" ok so Cap 1 is their client
        To avoid WESCOT taking further action we must! 1,pay ye debt in full or 2, contact them by phone, failure to do so will result in further recovery action
        I sent the 'sold while in dispute' letter to wetcloths

04/07 letter from Wetclots, they have contacted their client, their client sent a final response 15/03/2012, they believe the dispute has been resolved abd requie the full balance or an agreed monthly payment is required by return,
        If I believe i still have a valid dispute, i have to contact them in the next 14 days or the account will be returned to the recovery team for collection
        now to recap on this, they sent me a copy of the signed application and some typed T&C with name and address typed at the top, there is no date on the T&C and the default /overlimit fee only states £10.00.
        as we all know this cannot be right for T&C from 1998

what next any one
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

now to recap on this, they sent me a copy of the signed application and some typed T&C with name and address typed at the top, there is no date on the T&C and the default /overlimit fee only states £10.00.
          as we all know this cannot be right for T&C from 1998

what next any one
          I would see what they do next if it was me

Comment

Lombard cc
            started 1999
            ballance £2800
            Defaulted 2008
            prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
            04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
            no sig req letter sent
            02/06 letter rec,containing original req and payment, no sig req letter, and a covering letter/template,cannot comply without signing request

ok this is getting stupid now.
            06/07 letter received dated 29/06, they cannot deal with my request as there is no signiture, they have sent back to me the original req and the payment,wthe the 1st sig req letter, the 1st no sig req letter from me, 2nd sig req letter, 2nd you are not having a signiture letter. a new we want a signiture letter and the Envelope I sent them all back in last time
            the cheeky sods didn't even put it in a stamped envelope, just had a barcode strip on it.
            they can chuff off now

Comment

thanks for the post link FP

I think they can wait for now,my last letter stated that they should, stop asking for payment of a debt they say is mine, but refuse to send me proof of it as they are unsure it was me.

will wait and see what happens next and then poss send a letter along the lines of Billytommo's
              NW

Comment

M&S charge cardstarted 1997
                balance £1645.23
                default 2007
                prorata upto date OC not paid since april 2012

12/04 CCA req sent
                05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
                If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
                29/05 no CCA received letter sent

18/06 CCA rec will send to Niddy
                23/06 letter received from Moorcroft dated 21/06 ' they have been instucted by M N S to to collect my overdue debt' I must make full payment within 7 days' OR' call them IMMEDIATLEY to prevent them recommending further debt recovery action to their client. they and their client do not wish to do this, but if no agreement cannot be reached by 28/06/12 they may have no alternative
                they point out that their client has registered a default against my credit file in relation to this account
                25/06 Letter fromM n S dated 20/06 they have asked Moorcroft to take responsibility for my account allpayments and queries to them
                30/06 another letter from MnS they have asked Moorcroft to ect ect ect....
                07/07 letter from Moroncust(05/07) they have been asked by their clients to Increase my outstaning debt by. this will increase my total debt to £1645.23, and I should contact them by 12/07 to discuss an affordable repayment arrangement that will clear this ammount in the shortest possable time.
                If I am in receipt of certain benifits they may be able to asist me in establishing payment of this account through the benifits system
                think the last line is a bit of a shitty one , if your not paying because your on benifits the last thing you would want is them taking most of it

Comment

Hi FP

I have been wondering that,the letter says "certain benifits" then lists:

Job seekers allowance,
                  Income support,
                  Minimum income guarantee
                  Pensionions and savings credits.

I am not on benifits, or know that much about them, but surely if your entitled to them you must need them to live on?

and as for clearing the debt in the shortest possable time, well!!!

I work 10 hours a week,( school term time) on a temp contract linked to the school run I work on, I don't get paid when there is no run,and should the contract for the run be teminated ( which the local council can do at a moments notice) i am out of work,so no guarenteed income for me,
                  as the acount is enforcable and I am blagging it at the mo, should it get tricky I may offer £1 a month, but only if hubby will give it me as he will have to keep me,

NW

Comment

i may send it to OFT then asking if this is correct and that the DCA is allowed to do this

Comment

Very definitely send a copy to the OFT.
                      If a DCA sends you shite, they most definiely deserve some back !

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Have you seen this regarding those signature requests? --->allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - BillyTommo's UE Diary
                        ---> allaboutDEBT | Unenforceability Templates | Section 3 - Additional Requests to Comply
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi FP

I have been wondering that,the letter says "certain benifits" then lists:

Job seekers allowance,
                          Income support,
                          Minimum income guarantee
                          Pensionions and savings credits.

I am not on benifits, or know that much about them, but surely if your entitled to them you must need them to live on?

and as for clearing the debt in the shortest possable time, well!!!

I work 10 hours a week,( school term time) on a temp contract linked to the school run I work on, I don't get paid when there is no run,and should the contract for the run be teminated ( which the local council can do at a moments notice) i am out of work,so no guarenteed income for me,
                          as the acount is enforcable and I am blagging it at the mo, should it get tricky I may offer £1 a month, but only if hubby will give it me as he will have to keep me,

NW
                          ---> Can Banks take Benefits - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            With regards to the above DCA statement you may want to look at this ---> Can Banks take Benefits - allaboutFORUMS

and this --->Social Security Administration Act 1992
                            thanks - My post above was before I seen this

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
                              still with OC
                              start date 1978
                              taken over by Lloyds 1982
                              ballance £5662.27
                              defaulted 2002
                              have just stopped payment as niddy says
                              26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.

29/05 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, re Lloyds Tsb, they have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt

to clarify this account, we sent for a CCA,2010, we had back just T&C nothing to link it to the account, and a letter stating that as the account was so old they did'nt have to send a copy of the agreement, but we would have signed one and they will look.
                              sent a letter under CPUTR asking if they had an agreement or not, replied that we would have signed one and will send it when found, Final responce
                              SAR sent in the middle is a couple of emails sent to recoberys and back
                              1, out: client asks for agreement
                              2,rep: cannot be found, not req from central storage and recoverys as account before the system was started

11/06 letter from Credit security ltd(8/6), they cannot trace receipt of our reply to their recent letter thats coz i diddn't send one
                              they DEMAND that the sum stated be sent direct to their office IMMEDIATELY using the pay slip attached
                              failure to do so 'could' result in a DEBT COLLECTOR calling upon us, or the account being refered for legal action
                              they have still not stated if they have been assigned or sold this account
                              25/06 letter from Cred sec ltd, dated 22/06, " Dear Mr Nightwatch. You have chosen to disreguard our and our clients previous letters.so they noticed
                              we do not intend to remind you of your obligations to repay monies owed. then stop sending me letters
                              If we do not receive a payment and payment proposal within 7 days our DOORSTEP COLLECTOR will be instructed to call upon you for payment the last doorstep collector took it
                              If payment is not forthcoming we will refer the account to our client with a recommendation for LEGAL ACTION as stated in our previous letter.

letter dated 06/07 from credit security following their recent communication they are pleased to inform us that their client is willing to accept the dum of £4246.70 providing its paid by the 16/07, this will be accepted as partial payment in full and final settlement of the account and the credit file will be updated accordingly.

now to take advantage of this 25% reduction I only have to find £4246.50 (I have 20p) and have it at their office together with the attached slip at the bottom of the letter, no later than MONDAY 16/07/2012
                              do you think ,now would be a good time to tell them we are still waiting for the copy of the " Agreement" Lloyds said we WOULD of Signed, and would send us when they found it. OR should I wait and see what comes next.
                              think I'll wait

Comment

M&S charge cardstarted 1997
                                balance £1645.23
                                default 2007
                                prorata upto date OC not paid since april 2012

12/04 CCA req sent
                                05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
                                If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
                                29/05 no CCA received letter sent

18/06 CCA rec will send to Niddy
                                23/06 letter received from Moorcroft dated 21/06 ' they have been instucted by M N S to to collect my overdue debt' I must make full payment within 7 days' OR' call them IMMEDIATLEY to prevent them recommending further debt recovery action to their client. they and their client do not wish to do this, but if no agreement cannot be reached by 28/06/12 they may have no alternative
                                they point out that their client has registered a default against my credit file in relation to this account
                                25/06 Letter fromM n S dated 20/06 they have asked Moorcroft to take responsibility for my account allpayments and queries to them
                                30/06 another letter from MnS they have asked Moorcroft to ect ect ect....
                                07/07 letter from Moroncust(05/07) they have been asked by their clients to Increase my outstaning debt by. this will increase my total debt to £1645.23, and I should contact them by 12/07 to discuss an affordable repayment arrangement that will clear this ammount in the shortest possable time.
                                If I am in receipt of certain benifits they may be able to asist me in establishing payment of this account through the benifits system
                                20/07 letter from Morecrap.19/07 they feel that I may not be in a position to repay the debt in full,so, to stop them recomending to their client that further debt recovery action should be taken, they are prepared to accept a sensible monthly repayment plan that I can afford to maintain, with this in mind the kind of figure they would be prepared to accept would be £100.00 per month
                                If I wish to take advantage of this opportunity I should ring them at once,
                                failure to respond within the next 7 days may leave them with no option but to recommend that further recovery action may be considered,
                                Do not ignore this letter
                                I have not ignored this letter ,I have read it, but as it says to 'contact them if I wish to take advantage of the offer,' and I don't, there is nothing for me to reply to.

Comment

Working...
                                X