GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    did you try it again ?
    Or did she ask in the email for Niddy to contact her if he didn't receive it?

Comment

yes thanks I2D
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        And, if that doesn't work, contact his friend Big Ears?
        anyone got his email address
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy have you got my emails???

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            Nudge sent.

Comment

Has Niddy see the CCA for this ?
              Yes he has

its been on the site for a few days but have had no reply from niddy
              Cos Niddy's not been here - building site at the moment as it needs finished like erm a week ago

Did you e-mail it him ?
              Yes - got it.

stupid question

why have it then ??
              Cos people that can't email (too big documents etc) can use it. I do check it, but only when someone PM's or emails first to tell me to check it...

He's been busy with site isuess... it's always best to e-mail did you try it again ?
              Yep very busy! Its what, 03.45am and I'm still here

Yes!

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Nudge sent.
              Thanks - received and duly acted upon
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

just noticed Links letter states" where this request was made under s77 or 78 of the CCA 2006 this document fulfils our obligations,

I made my request under CCA 1974 as in the template.
                s.77-s.79 is the type of agreement you're making the request for. Technically you could say "under the CCA send me X" but we show off and quote the correct term which in your case was s.78 (credit card/revolving credit type)......

The documents they sent are simply terms, they have not fulfilled anything - it is

You can send this back to link: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

* If I miss your posts etc then always best practice PM me as I always read my PM's but sometimes I leave my emails off as I get like 100 a day and sometimes I just cant be arsed :niddy
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  sometimes I just cant be arsed :niddy
                  Does that mean that, on average, you're half arsed?

Comment

thanks to all x

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                      started 1998
                      ballance £1280
                      default 2008
                      now with Link financial
                      prorata to date

CCA request sent
                      17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                      31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                      CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
                      no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
                      and a set of current agreement T&C and I a copy of a agreement blanl agreement.

Niddy says
                      Missing Terms letter sent
                      thanks all missing terms letter sent today

Comment

ok here we go

MBNA credit card
                        now owned byLink Financial
                        start date 1997
                        ballance £8,600
                        Defaulted 2002
                        pro rata payments up to date
                        hubbys
                        31/01 cca sent
                        04/02 they have sent to MBNA for CCA and most recent T&C, because they bought the debt in 2002 and do not have any paperwork themselves. this could take up to 30 days
                        16/02 they are still waiting for a reply but woul like us to continue payments
                        05/02 CCA received. letter says they have fulfiled their obligation under s77 or 78 CCa 2006
                        they have enclosed a peice of paper that says "Reason for Reconstruction" and next to a large black cross it states Credit agreement not retrived
                        also enclosed is, a blank application form, with hubbys name and address typed in,some T&C with mb 04/97 in bottom left corner and an undated agreement that starts at page 2 of 8 and finishes at page 7
                        will send all to niddy as it all looks carp to me

Niddy says
                        07/02 missing T&C letter sent
                        17/02 letter saying they are contacting MBNA as they dont have the info requested
                        31/03 letter from Link reminding us that our payments are overdue and if we gont make a payment the full amount will become payable immediately
                        15/04 Letter ,they have canceled our repayment plan as we have not informed them why we have not made a payment, whilst they remain commited to recovering the debt by negotiation, they will, if needed persue through local county court if ne we do not contact their office
                        will send legal threat letter, as we are still awaiting the original terms to be sent, that they were supposed to have asked MBNA for on the 15th of march

Comment

will send legal threat letter, as we are still awaiting the original terms to be sent, that they were supposed to have asked MBNA for on the 15th of march
                          or this--------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

RBS
                            still with OC
                            start date 1999
                            ballance £8,000
                            Defaulted 2003
                            prorata payments up to date
                            hubbys

sent CCA req on 12/04
                            letter from RBS dated 19th they have sent back my request and money, stating that they cannot deal with it as they require a signiture
                            I take it i send them the "signiture not required" letter

Comment

Hi Nightwatch, ignore MBNA and they'll go away having admitted that they haven't got the Original CCA. It doesn't matter how many recons they come up with, you have the letter stating that there is NO Original to make up the fairy story from.

RBS ( mint) refused my CCA request several times, even when I signed it...admittedly with my name spelt wrongly!....they refused. Tryiton tried it on, as usual, then Green & Co sent me a Legal Threat and they backed down by return of post after sending the Threatogram Template letter with an additional note about RBS refusal to provide CCA.

Keep it up !

Comment

I take it i send them the "signiture not required" letter
                                Could do, but they'll ignore it anyway and postage is getting expensive ! I'd ignore it personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X