GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    the "original"T&C have an intrest rate on them but not a default fee to be seen anywhere, just says "you will pay all reasonable expenses incurred??
    Niddy says will be sending missing PT letter
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lombard cc
      started 1999
      ballance £2800
      Defaulted 2008
      prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
      04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
      This is getting silly now with this lot from southend on sigh
      It is also patently untrue, as they can send what they claim fulfils your request - they have merely decided not to do so without a signature on the letter. This is commonly known as playing at Silly Buggers.

However, what they genuinely cannot do is enforce the alleged agreement for as long as they refuse to comply with your request.

Comment

thanks Cloggy

it must be RBS policy to try and wind you up. evry one else has complied without a signiture.
        they will get it back snail mail with a line or two pointing out unless they comply with the request the alleged debt is unenforcable and I will not corespond further
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

it must be RBS policy to try and wind you up. evry one else has complied without a signiture.
          they will get it back snail mail with a line or two pointing out unless they comply with the request the alleged debt is unenforcable and I will not corespond further
          I believe you should thank them for having chosen to make the alleged debt unenforceable.

Comment

MNS reserve
            started 1997
            ballance £2350
            defaulted 2006
            prorata to date oc

12/04 CCA req sent
            05/05 CCA rec Niddy says
            pitty but never mind

Comment

pitty but never mind
              Are you going to blag this?

Comment

Yes. I suggest she send the missing PT's
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Yes. I suggest she send the missing PT's
                  just so I know what's going on........

Comment

M&S sc
                    started 1997
                    ballance £1645
                    default 2007
                    prorata upto date OC

12/04 CCA req sent
                    05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
                    If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
                    Still waiting for the CCA, it was sent in the same envelope as the request for the reserve account ,so they have had it,they sent this account to Rockwell in 2010 I ignored them and they sent it back to MnS

Comment

M&S sc
                      started 1997
                      ballance £1645
                      default 2007
                      prorata upto date OC

12/04 CCA req sent
                      05/05 letter received, dated 01/05, my repayment plan has now expired they would like me to call them to give them my details and discuss how i expect to clear the debt.
                      If they dont hear from me they will consider refurring the account to their solicitors. or they may refer it to a DCA
                      Was that a store card, a credit card or an 'upgraded' store card?

Comment

Hi cloggy

It's just a store card/Charge card account, think I stopped full payments just before thay changed them
                        NW

Comment

I thought it WAS enforcement to 'bring legal proceedings if in default
                          Cap 1 hubbys
                          started 1998
                          ballance £3700
                          defaulted 2004
                          still with OC now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
                          30/01 cca sent
                          cca received email sent to niddy
                          niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
                          22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
                          Ignored as per instructions " it was their final response letter"
                          08/05 letter received from carp 1,YOU are in arrears, it is important you read and respond to this letter.
                          if they do not receive the outstanding payment,they may pass the account to a DCA to recover the full outstanding balance,OR, they may choose to sell the account to a debt purchaser.

do I ignore?
                          Last edited by nightwatch; 8 May 2012, 11:54. Reason: update

Comment

Ignored as per instructions " it was their final response letter"
                            08/05 letter received from carp 1,YOU are in arrears, it is important you read and respond to this letter.
                            if they do not receive the outstanding payment,they may pass the account to a DCA to recover the full outstanding balance,OR, they may choose to sell the account to a debt purchaser.

do I ignore?

Just ignore this nonsense - let em sell it
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi cloggy

It's just a store card/Charge card account, think I stopped full payments just before thay changed them
                              NW
                              see what they do, if you requested CCA then cannot really expect to enforce if the request remains outstanding.....

Keep us updated

Comment

thanks Niddy for both the above replys, will keep you updated

NW

Comment

Working...
                                X