GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

hi Pepe

even if hubby signs it it wont match the one they have on record as I used to sign all his letters
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      hi Pepe

even if hubby signs it it wont match the one they have on record as I used to sign all his letters

Comment

Bos cc
        start date 1998
        owing £4800
        defaulted 2008
        prorata payments to Blair oliver & scott up to date
        12th april CCA sent
        27/04 letter received from Blair ect..dated 23/24, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
        they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.
        new office juniors??
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
          still with OC
          start date 1978
          taken over by Lloyds 1982
          ballance £5,662.27
          defaulted 2002
          have just stopped payment as niddy says
          26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.
          quick update for those that have not seen other thread on this account

CCA req sent Sept 2010
          letter rec, because account was opened before 19th May 1985 they don't have to comply with CCA req, but they enclose current T&C and statement of account containing present address(didn't live here when account was opened)they assure us we would of signed an agreement when the account was opened as that was always their policy.It was a TSB account that Lloys took over in 82 . they are endevoring to locate a copy and will send it to us.
          2011 letter sent asking where signed copy is
          2011. letter rec. as stated they are looking for it and will send it when found this is their final responce
          Oct 2011 CPUTR sent
          Oct 2011 SAR sent
          Nov 2011 reply to CPUTR. they have nothing further to add to the previous letter, it was a final responce
          23rd Dec 2011 reply to SAR. in the middle it states
          04/11 request for copy signed app to be forwarded to head office
          01/11 General support and processing, UNABLE to find app in gen s&p, request not sent to aquire as account opened prior to their records
          so we still await the signed copy they don't have but are looking for
          Last edited by nightwatch; 27 April 2012, 12:14. Reason: spelling

Comment

Have a cup of tea while they are looking, the longer it takes the better it is for you and with a bit of luck if you ignore them they will forget you and leave you in peace for a few years

Edited to add I requested mine in 2010 and am still waiting!
            Last edited by Susie; 27 April 2012, 13:36.
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

so we still await the signed copy they don't have but are looking for
              2 years later LloydsTSB haven't found mine.

Comment

Tesco cc
                start date 1999
                ballance £4700
                defaulted 2003
                prorata payments up ro date OC

12/04 CCA sent
                03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed
                they also returned the letter and payment.will send sig not required letter, but as they rushed to send paperwork back to me. it will go 2nd class with proof of posting

Comment

quick update for those that have not seen other thread on this account

CCA req sent Sept 2010
                  letter rec, because account was opened before 19th May 1985 they don't have to comply with CCA req,
                  That's not just poppycock - from the Old Dutch pappe cakke, of course, meaning 'soft shit' - it's utter botty bisto!

Here - link - is the original version of s78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. The salient differences are the size of the fee - a mere 3 shillings in 1974 - and that, if the creditor does not provide the document(s) requested in one month, the creditor has committed a criminal offence.

Perhaps Llllloyds-TSB can explain how they seem to suppose 1985 took place before 1974?

Comment

they also returned the letter and payment.will send sig not required letter, but as they rushed to send paperwork back to me. it will go 2nd class with proof of posting
                    Alternatively, you could just send them a letter reminding them that, until/unless they finally deign to comply with your request under s78(1) of the CCA, section 78(6) will apply and that the alleged debt remains unenforceable.

Comment

new office juniors??
                      Nah..... same old Office Morons ...

Comment

M&S sc hubbys
                        started 1999
                        ballance £1100
                        default 2006
                        Rockwell keep contacting us but ignored and sending payment to OC

12/04 CCA request sent
                        4/05 CCA received,they have sent a RECONSITUTED copy of the app/agreement form and T&C
                        it's a blank form with hubbys name and address typed in
                        will send to his Niddy ship
                        the "original"T&C have an intrest rate on them but not a default fee to be seen anywhere, just says "you will pay all reasonable expenses incurred??

Comment

the "original"T&C have an intrest rate on them but not a default fee to be seen anywhere, just says "you will pay all reasonable expenses incurred??
                          What's Niddy said about the cca?
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Lombard cc
                            started 1999
                            ballance £2800
                            Defaulted 2008
                            prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
                            04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
                            This is getting silly now with this lot from southend on sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              it's a blank form with hubbys name and address typed in
                              will send to his Niddy ship

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                just about to send it Pixie, will post up when he replys x

Comment

Working...
                                X