GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

UPDATE

American Express (Mrs bobo)
    • Type of account: American Express
    • Date commenced: 09/99
    • Approx balance: £3793.42
    • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
    • Account owner: American Express

8/5/13 Request CCA again for ignoring creditor

8/8/13 Received letter from AE, emailed to Niddy and waiting for advice

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      H'mm. Blake Lapthorn. Unusual for a big firm like that to get involved with a shower. I know their Portsmouth office for different reasons. My question here is why Arrow have put it out to a big expensive (very) outfit like this and are claiming to the alleged debtor that they are only "partially assigned". Deception or pure scaremongering on dodgey ground?

regards
      G
      Blakes have appeared on my radar a few times mate, they must have some sort of retainer in place, that said, it seems Arrow may have a panel of sols they deal with as lots of different names have cropped up

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        what did the letter say Bobo?
        Hello MrsD,

Will load it up now

bobo x

Comment

Bobo

you don't need to load up just tell us the gist, of both letters and then we can perhaps help

Comment

Sorry for the delay.
            Not very good with computers.

How do I upload letter please?
            Can't see it

Comment

just tell us roughly who it's from, and what it says

Comment

Bobo

you don't need to load up just tell us the gist, of both letters and then we can perhaps help
                Letter from AE

Basically they said they are not going to response to anymore CCA requests as they have sent three in separate occasions.

Comment

ok, I've had one of those this week as well for an Amex account, I'm just going to wait and see what happens next, sounds like a plan for you as well.

Comment

ok, I've had one of those this week as well for an Amex account, I'm just going to wait and see what happens next, sounds like a plan for you as well.
                    Thank you MrsD! Will do

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                      8/8/13 Received letter from Amex, emailed to Niddy
                      I would just wait for their next letter, after all they have said they won't communicate anymore haven't they
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

UPDATE

American Express (Mrs bobo)
                        • Type of account: American Express
                        • Date commenced: 09/99
                        • Approx balance: £3793.42
                        • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                        • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                        • Account owner: American Express

8/5/13 Request CCA again for ignoring creditor
                        8/8/13 Received letter from AE, emailed to Niddy and waiting for advice
                        24/8/13 Received letter from Transcom dated 14/8/13. Letter says account passed to Transcom and they are offering me a short settlement. Every £100 I owe, I only need to pay £80

Hello!

Received letter from Transcom dated 14/8/13. Letter says account passed to Transcom and they are offering me a short settlement. Every £100 I owe, I only need to pay £80

Do I file away or send "account sold while in dispute"?

Thanks in advance.

bobo x

Comment

Hello!

Received letter from Transcom dated 14/8/13. Letter says account passed to Transcom and they are offering me a short settlement. Every £100 I owe, I only need to pay £80

Do I file away or send "account sold while in dispute"?

Thanks in advance.

bobo x
                          I would just file it for now if it were me.......

See what they do next......
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                            I would just file it for now if it were me.......

See what they do next......
                            Thanks Deepie! Will wait and see.........

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                              Type of account: credit card
                              Balance : 8000
                              date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                              Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                              send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=310

8/5/13 Request CCA again as been ignoring letters

Received letter from arrow global dated 22/5/13

16/6 sent template as Niddy advised. Please read post #523

Received letter from Blake Lapthorn dated 3/7/13. Please see post #524

6/7/13 Niddy advised to sent a cover letter and attached a copy of what I sent to the dca and tell them, "attached is a copy of my letter to Arrow Global to which I'm still awaiting a response"...

Received letter dated 22/7/13 from Blake Lapthorn, saying they have queried my letter to their client (Arrow) and will revert to me as soon as possible.

25/9/13 Received letter from Blake Lapthorn and Financial means Questionnaire

Hello!

Received letter from Blake Laptorn with a pile of Financial means Questionnaire.
                              Do I ignore please? Or continuing sending the "attached is a copy of my letter to Arrow Global to which I'm still awaiting a response"...template please?

Many thanks in advance,

bobo
                              Attached Files

Comment

You have no obligation to complete their financial means questionnaire.

I would either ignore or send them a one liner saying you're still waiting a response to your previous letter.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X