GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Sounds Like a plan x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sounds like a very good plan x
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        27/5/16 Letter Rob Way 50% discount if I pay? let me think yep IGNORE.
        Helmsman.
        they're still in default of your CCA so no need to reply really
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard CC
          pre 2006
          £
          pre 2007
          arrangement
          defaulted
          DCA
          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
          letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
          22/1/16 offer rob way 50% off if I pay will ignore.
          18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
          LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
          resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
          letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
          Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
          Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
          18/7/15 Statement received
          15/10/15 Letter hoist taken over account list of payments options available to me(how thoughtful of them) will await further contact before responding.
          27/5/16 Letter Rob Way 50% discount if I pay. Ignored.
          Hi Niddy,
          Would you believe it the post arrived along with the taxi to take us to the airport, letter pre legal assessment Howard Cohen dated 31/8 it arrived 5/9 10 days to respond we are away 3 weeks I hope we will be ok till we return 28/9.
          Helmsman.

Comment

Hopefully, it'll be okay but don't worry about it and spoil your holiday as there's nothing you can do about it.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Enjoy your break x
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Eagle-eyed alland spotted that, according to your account quote above, you haven't received a cca and have in fact received a letter in March 2011 from Baclaycard saying that they cannot find the cca and won't enforce it through the courts. If all that is still true then Howard Cohen will get a shock should they decide to enforce it! Enjoy your holiday!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Eagle-eyed alland spotted that, according to your account quote above, you haven't received a cca and have in fact received a letter in March 2011 from Baclaycard saying that they cannot find the cca and won't enforce it through the courts. If all that is still true then Howard Cohen will get a shock should they decide to enforce it! Enjoy your holiday!
                  Hi,
                  yes my diary is up to date no cca it's 5 years since cca request if they issue a claim I will ask Jo to kick their butts. Tell Alland the weather is good here in Florida ( but he probably already knows).
                  Take care everyone.
                  Helmsman.

Comment

Hi,
                    yes my diary is up to date no cca it's 5 years since cca request if they issue a claim I will ask Jo to kick their butts. Tell Alland the weather is good here in Florida ( but he probably already knows).
                    Take care everyone.
                    Helmsman.
                    Yep enjoy your holiday mate , as Pixie says don't be worrying about Howard Cohen

And just keep that good weather in Florida, I arrive back in two weeks for my next assignment, I would like it to be cooler but some blue skies would be good it certainly helps improve the view from my "office"

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                      Would you believe it the post arrived along with the taxi to take us to the airport, letter pre legal assessment Howard Cohen dated 31/8 it arrived 5/9 10 days to respond we are away 3 weeks I hope we will be ok till we return 28/9.
                      Helmsman.
                      Hi Niddy Mods,
                      Just back from holiday letter from solicitors 2 days left to answer pending legal action please could you advise which response is needed will have to send SD.
                      Thanks Helmsman. This is confirmed by BCard no cca 2011.
                      Last edited by helmsman; 28 September 2016, 09:23.

Comment

Hi,
                        Had to send something quick so LBA off to solicitors SD, hope that was the right response.
                        Thanks
                        Helmsman.

Comment

Hi,
                          Had to send something quick so LBA off to solicitors SD, hope that was the right response.
                          Thanks
                          Helmsman.
                          Hi Niddy Mods
                          Letter from Rob Way please send £1 for cca request acc on hold to 24/10. CCA printed to be sent next week.
                          Thanks Helmsman.

Comment

Hi Niddy have sent you a message Thank Helmsman.

Comment

Hiya

not had anything from you...? Can you try again please. Email - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Hiya

not had anything from you...? Can you try again please. Email - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                                Thanks Niddy have sent e mail. Helmsman ps a few spelling mistakes bloody comp misses letters half the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X