GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Hi,
    Letter rom Lowels refusing to supply a cca as Lloyds supplied one in 2010 they received all rights to the account July 2014 from Lloyds.
    Any thoughts please.
    Helmsman.

Comment

They cannot enforce whilst they are in default of your request. You can request your CCA as many times as you want as long as there is a month between requests.

I would send *** EDITED BY ADMIN FOR LINKING TO PRIVATE TEMPLATE LETTERS ***
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        They cannot enforce whilst they are in default of your request. You can request your CCA as many times as you want as long as there is a month between requests.

I would send *** EDITED BY ADMIN FOR LINKING TO PRIVATE TEMPLATE LETTERS ***
        Hi Have not paid for almost 55 months so not sure whether template would b e appropriate.

Comment

I would do a one liner referring them to the CCA request.

Dear Dopes

Please refer to the letter of blah blah, received and signed for at your office on blah blah, please note the contents which have not been addressed.

up your bum with a jaggy thistle

Helmie

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            I would do a one liner referring them to the CCA request.

Dear Dopes

Please refer to the letter of blah blah, received and signed for at your office on blah blah, please note the contents which have not been addressed.

up your bum with a jaggy thistle

Helmie
            Thanks Mrs D
            I will answer with your quote when bwlegal get in touch.
            Helmsman.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              Thanks Mrs D
              I will answer with your quote when bwlegal get in touch.
              No don't do that.

Do what Cym suggested in post # 797 . That is the correct template to send to Lowells but delete the last paragraph which refers to your intention to cease payments since you are currently not paying.

That template letter reminds them of their statutory obligation to comply with your CCA request, and as importantly it's a good letter to have on the file in the event legal proceedings are issued (let's hope not):

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post

I would send XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have you had any reply from B W Legal to your LBA Response letter? If/when you do please post on your thread so we can suggest an appropriate response.

Lowells have instructed solicitors (B W Legal) who do issue legal proceedings so you need to tread carefully.

Plan B x

Comment

The correct template, as pointed out by Cym (thanks) can be found in the AAD+ Templates - Section 1 --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post485434

The template name is - CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The thing is Helmsman, B W Legal proudly state that they issue 24,000 county court claims a month for debts, so whether we like it or not we have to be seen to play nicely in case the letters end up in front of a judge.

Here's their shameful boast http://www.bwlegal.co.uk/how-we-do-i...me-litigation/

Plan B x

Comment

It would be interesting to know how many of those 24,000 claims were actually challenged. Money for nothing.
                    It is absolutely shameful to be so proud of bringing misery to 24,000 people in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      No don't do that.

Do what Cym suggested in post # 797 . That is the correct template to send to Lowells but delete the last paragraph which refers to your intention to cease payments since you are currently not paying.

That template letter reminds them of their statutory obligation to comply with your CCA request, and as importantly it's a good letter to have on the file in the event legal proceedings are issued (let's hope not):

Have you had any reply from B W Legal to your LBA Response letter? If/when you do please post on your thread so we can suggest an appropriate response.

Lowells have instructed solicitors (B W Legal) who do issue legal proceedings so you need to tread carefully.

Plan B x
                      hi Plan B
                      No response from bwlegal, response from lowells we have addressed your sold whilst in dispute and poo pooed it, you request for a cca in December 2014 and your further request in June 2015 for a cca well you can fuck right off because we are ignoring them.
                      I will send off cca reminder to lowells.
                      Many thanks
                      Helmsman.

Comment

hi Plan B
                        No response from bwlegal, response from lowells we have addressed your sold whilst in dispute and poo pooed it, you request for a cca in December 2014 and your further request in June 2015 for a cca well you can fuck right off because we are ignoring them.
                        I will send off cca reminder to lowells.
                        Many thanks
                        Helmsman.
                        Hi,
                        Would you believe it Lowells have sent me a £1 postal order saying its a duplicate of cca request dec 2014 which they never fulfilled , I have today sent them the know show cca letter. Will see if they respond.
                        Helmsman.

Comment

I find it hard not to believe anything Lowell do
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've never had any dealings with Lowells (touch wood) but nothing would surprise me.

So what if it's a duplicate of the CCA request sent in December 2014? You're entitled to request a new CCA every month should you want to. At least they sent the £1 back, they could have kept it!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Lowells have sent me a £1 postal order saying its a duplicate of cca request dec 2014 which they never fulfilled .
                              Do you mean Lowells have put in writing that they have not complied ("fulfilled") with your CCA request from December 2014?

That would be a very good letter for the file if they have confessed to that

It might also be a good letter to copy to B W Legal when/if they write back to you.

Can you post up the exact wording of that part of Lowells' letter please.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                                Do you mean Lowells have put in writing that they have not complied ("fulfilled") with your CCA request from December 2014?

That would be a very good letter for the file if they have confessed to that
                                I wondered that at first but then, having read it again, I think it's helmsman saying that Lowells haven't fulfilled the request. It would be good to find out
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X