GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Hi,
    a letter from Hoist Portfolio same as others have received wanting payment. ignore or send letter proving no cca available.
    Thanks Helmsman
    --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...oist-Portfolio
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,
      a letter from Hoist Portfolio same as others have received wanting payment. ignore or send letter proving no cca available.
      Thanks Helmsman
      hi, phone calls from rob way regarding bc accounts ignoring until they write so when they do swid is the answer? Is it.
      Thanks helmsman.

Comment

Barclaycard CC
        pre 2006
        £
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        defaulted
        DCA
        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
        letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
        22/1/16 offer rob way 50% off if I pay will ignore.
        18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
        LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
        resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
        letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
        Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
        Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
        18/7/15 Statement received
        15/10/15 Letter hoist taken over account list of payments options available to me(how thoughtful of them) will await further contact before responding.
        22/1/16 Rob way 50% off if I pay WILL IGNORE.

Comment

Yep. Sit tight
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,
            Maybe someone can help on this, my son has just purchased a new Vauxhall Astra, now it comes with a lot of tech, using his phone he should be able to connect to the system and do almost anything, but his phone will not work the system, they have told him it always works with Apple phone but will not seem to work with his they have told him it's because his phone is updated and has to much on it and there is nothing they can do but it may update in September ? Now to me this is bollocks but l am not very savvy this car was £18000 is this acceptable that it does not work properly and should they say only works with Apple phones.
            thanks Helmsman.

Comment

What phone has he got ?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Android has used his friends Samsung that did not work either.their is no CD player you are suppose to use your phone for music etc.

Comment

Hi,
                  Maybe someone can help on this, my son has just purchased a new Vauxhall Astra, now it comes with a lot of tech, using his phone he should be able to connect to the system and do almost anything, but his phone will not work the system, they have told him it always works with Apple phone but will not seem to work with his they have told him it's because his phone is updated and has to much on it and there is nothing they can do but it may update in September ? Now to me this is bollocks but l am not very savvy this car was £18000 is this acceptable that it does not work properly and should they say only works with Apple phones.
                  thanks Helmsman.
                  Hmmm not sure tbh, but depends on what you mean by 'work with the system'.

Do you mean just to make calls etc?

Or do you mean to access all the phones features apps etc?

If the first then I'm assuming it should just connect via bluetooth, if the latter than sorry I don't have a scoobie!

Perhaps there is a Vauxhall forum he can look at?
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good idea thanks l will have a look. Thanks SV.

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                      pre 2007
                      arrangement
                      defaulted
                      Monument
                      cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                      CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                      final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                      FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                      we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                      letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                      letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                      threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                      Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                      threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                      Letter dated 3/8/11 C.A.R.S. new DCA on the case ACC sold whilst in dispute on its way 11/8/11.
                      Letter C A R S send £1 for a cca? have already had that IDIOTS Will ignore await next letter. 17/8/11
                      Letter 12/10/11 from Clarity new DCA on the case pay them 25% discount or monthly payments? no chance acc sold whilst in dispute on its way. 17/10/11
                      Letter Mon new set t/cs appl form. 14/12/11
                      Sent 20/12/11 Application form received to Monument.
                      Letter 11/5/12 RJ debt recoveries pay or go to court 1st letter from these tossers.
                      Letter sent to above tossers 11/5/12 Threat O Gram Letter before Action. 4th dca.
                      Letter LRC recoveries jc international acquisition 18/10/13 pay up.
                      Sent 21/10/13 sold whilst in dispute to LRC Reacoveries.
                      Letter 6/1/14 LRC do not agree acc in dispute pay up
                      Letter LRC any reasonable offer will be considered otherwise the wrath of the gods will be reigned on me.
                      Letter LRC 14/6/14 Settlement offer pay half by 23/6 if wont pay possible legal action.
                      Letter 25/3 Tenron Formal notice pay or further action will commence, guess just await further action then send SWID then follow up with cca request.
                      Thanks Helmsman

Comment

Wow, what an oddball selection of dca's you've had chasing this one. That's what I'd do, just wait.

Comment

Letter 25/3 Tenron Formal notice pay or further action will commence, guess just await further action then send SWID then follow up with cca request.
                          Thanks Helmsman
                          Hi Niddy.
                          Further Letter from Tenron 30/4/16 as have not responded to previous letter more action will be forthcoming Its now time for SWID methinks , hope this is the appropriate reply?
                          Thanks
                          Helmsman.

Comment

Personally I'd just send them a CCA, I very very much doubt if there is any paperwork for these

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              Personally I'd just send them a CCA, I very very much doubt if there is any paperwork for these
                              Thanks Mrs D was also thinking that, I will fire off SWID first then when they say no dispute send cca off. They have only managed application form before so I don't think they have anything.
                              Helmsman
                              ps may send both .
                              Last edited by helmsman; 30 April 2016, 20:43.

Comment

Barclaycard CC
                                pre 2006
                                £
                                pre 2007
                                arrangement
                                defaulted
                                DCA
                                letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
                                22/1/16 offer rob way 50% off if I pay will ignore.
                                18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
                                LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
                                resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
                                letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
                                Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
                                Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
                                18/7/15 Statement received
                                15/10/15 Letter hoist taken over account list of payments options available to me(how thoughtful of them) will await further contact before responding.
                                27/5/16 Letter Rob Way 50% discount if I pay? let me think yep IGNORE.
                                Helmsman.
                                Last edited by helmsman; 27 May 2016, 11:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X