GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Would you believe it Lowells have sent me a £1 postal order saying its a duplicate of cca request dec 2014 which they never fulfilled , I have today sent them the know show cca letter.
    Did you include the £1 postal order with the letter you sent today so they can't say you haven't paid the statutory fee which is why they won't comply with your latest CCA request?

I know they returned it to you in the first place so it's their fault.

It's no problem if you didn't - a lot will depend on their next response. And anything you hear from B W Legal.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Did you include the £1 postal order with the letter you sent today so they can't say you haven't paid the statutory fee which is why they won't comply with your latest CCA request?

I know they returned it to you in the first place so it's their fault.

It's no problem if you didn't - a lot will depend on their next response. And anything you hear from B W Legal.

Plan B x
      Hi Plan B,
      No letter came after I sent my letter, I will detail their letter as I can only use iPad to write computer won't let me reply?

I note from your recent letter you have requested a cca s77 79 and in addition a statement of acc.
      I can confirm that we wrote to you27/10/14 in response to your earlier complaint and we enclosed a letter from lloyds which confirmed copies you requested were sent oct2010 again in 2012 and they believed the acc fully enforceable. I note you claim the acc in dispute with lloyds yet you give no details of this. Since lloyds say it is unfounded I am unable to investigate further. I can also confirm lloyds complied with your request under s 77 79. Therefor acc valid and due. I must point out we have received a number of request from you regarding same issue and am satisfied we have fully addressed this issue and will not respond to any further requests. You'd Lowell TURDS.
      They have never responded with a cca.
      hope this makes it clearer.
      Helmsman.
      ps post number 9 in diary logs all correspondence.
      Last edited by helmsman; 10 July 2015, 13:54.

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
        pre 2006
        £
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        defaulted
        Lloyds TSB
        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
        lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
        ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
        letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
        LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
        LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
        LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
        THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
        LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
        Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
        Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
        letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
        letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
        letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
        letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
        Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
        Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
        Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
        Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
        Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
        Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
        24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
        4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
        Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
        Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
        Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
        Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
        10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
        Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
        15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
        11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
        13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
        9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
        10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
        29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
        14/12/12 Letter iqor with appl forms terms ect.
        17/12/12 Letter to iqor missing t/cs. 4th dca so far
        30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
        17/1/13 and the verdict is WTF.
        19/1/13 MK Recoveries taking over acc.
        1/2/13 Mack Hall we have contact Acc sold in dispute on its way.
        8/2/13 Mack Hall acc on hold whilst they contact their client. (that will do for starters)5th dca.
        15/3/14 Statement from Lloyds
        12/7/14 Lowell port folio have purchased this account.
        6/8/14 another letter Lowells no reason why no pay.
        20/08/14 Acc sold whilst in dispute sent to Lowells.
        6/9/14 Lowells looking into complaint.
        29/11/14 Lowells not upholding complaint 30 days to make an offer.
        17/12/14 CCA request sent to Lowells.
        23/12/14 bwlegal threat of court action.
        5/1/15 Letter to legal threat of litigation whilst awaiting cca.
        18/5/15 bwlegal threat of court action again without response from above letters
        19/6/16 Letters to bwlegal pre action protocol new cca request to Lowells.
        7/7/15 Lowells refusing to supply cca as Lloyds supplied one 2010 and will instruct bw legal to continue collection activity.
        10/7/15 letter to lowells asking to send me a cca.
        Hi Niddy or Plan B,
        NLetter of claim received from bwlegal will issue proceedings next week if I don't pay all interest fees and charges estimated ect total just under £2000 letter in same envelope from lowells saying contact bwlegal. They have not responded to letter 19/6 pre action protocol and Lowell refusing cca request s. Any suggestions on a response will be prepared to go to court and defend.
        Helmsman Thanks.

Hi

Comment

Letter of claim received from bwlegal will issue proceedings next week if I don't pay all interest fees and charges estimated ect total just under £2000 letter in same envelope from lowells saying contact bwlegal. They have not responded to letter 19/6 pre action protocol and Lowell refusing cca request
          What's the date on B W Legal's letter?

Does it actually say they will " issue proceedings next week" or is it more precise with either a date or "in seven days" or "without further notice" etc?

Your CCA request remains outstanding no matter what Lowells or B W Legal say. If they issue proceedings under those circumstances they will be in some difficulty. I probably should be telling them that not you

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            What's the date on B W Legal's letter?

Does it actually say they will " issue proceedings next week" or is it more precise with either a date or "in seven days" or "without further notice" etc?

Your CCA request remains outstanding no matter what Lowells or B W Legal say. If they issue proceedings under those circumstances they will be in some difficulty. I probably should be telling them that not you

Plan B x
            Hi Plan B.
            Date of bwlegal 9/7/15 received 17/5 they will issue proceedings 25/7 quite precise on everything court costs interest solicitors fees ect will seek attachment of earnings income . I'm self employed so they can sing for it.
            Thanks Helmsman.

Comment

Could be bluffing ...I'd send another LBA if it were me
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                Could be bluffing ...I'd send another LBA if it were me
                Hi Deepie,
                I will, at least it will keep a paper trail going to show I tried to keep within the law.
                Thanks helmsman.

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                  pre 2006
                  £
                  pre 2007
                  arrangement
                  defaulted
                  Lloyds TSB
                  LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
                  Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
                  letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
                  letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
                  letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
                  Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
                  Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
                  24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
                  4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
                  Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
                  Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
                  10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
                  Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
                  11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
                  13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
                  29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
                  30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
                  1/2/13 Mack Hall we have contact Acc sold in dispute on its way.re action protoc
                  8/2/13 Mack Hall acc on hold whilst they contact their client. (that will do for starters)5th dca.
                  18/5/15 bwlegal threat of court action again without response from above letters
                  7/7/15 Lowells refusing to supply cca as Lloyds supplied one 2010 and will instruct bw legal to continue collection activity.
                  17/7/15 letter Lowells and bwlegal letter of claim will issue proceedings in 10 days if no pay.
                  17/7/15 letter sent to bwlegal again pre action protocol same as 19/6/15 which they refuse cca and any response.
                  Hi,
                  Letter from bwlegal 23/7 finally acknowledging my letter 17//7 acc on hold whilst they contact Lowells.

Comment

keep on top of it helmsman, if anything else comes through let us know. You know the drill anyway but at least they've cased their headlong dash to the court for the moment.

Comment

Repeat posts fixed for you Helmsman

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        defaulted
                        Lloyds TSB
                        1/2/13 Mack Hall we have contact Acc sold in dispute on its way.re action protoc
                        17/7/15 letter Lowells and bwlegal letter of claim will issue proceedings in 10 days if no pay.
                        17/7/15 letter sent to bwlegal again pre action protocol same as 19/6/15 which they refuse cca and any response.
                        23/7/15 bwlegal acc on hold whilst they contact lowells.
                        Hi,
                        Letter from Lowells dated 21/7/15 still refusing cca request.
                        Thanks Helmsman

Comment

methinks they need to get a grip, could you send to Niddy for a look Helmsman, may need a particular reply

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            methinks they need to get a grip, could you send to Niddy for a look Helmsman, may need a particular reply
                            I agree MrsD.

The good thing is that they can't (or shouldn't) issue a claim while a CCA request is outstanding. If they did issue a claim as they've threatened, I suspect that they'll find themselves in big trouble.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              I agree MrsD.

The good thing is that they can't (or shouldn't) issue a claim while a CCA request is outstanding. If they did issue a claim as they've threatened, I suspect that they'll find themselves in big trouble.
                              Hi Pixie & Mrs D,
                              I think if they issue a claim I will use AAD solicitor, because they will be the ones a Judge will take notice of not me.
                              Thanks Helmsman.

Comment

Barclaycard CC
                                pre 2006
                                £
                                pre 2007
                                arrangement
                                defaulted
                                DCA
                                letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
                                18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
                                LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
                                resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
                                letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
                                Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
                                Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
                                18/7/15 Statement received
                                Hi,
                                a letter from Hoist Portfolio same as others have received wanting payment. ignore or send letter proving no cca available.
                                Thanks Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X