GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Amex & MEM are not bank accounts, they ought to have been defaulted within 6 months so you need to complain to the ICO now about these errors. Pointless waiting, the account needs retrospectively resolving......

It will not affect SB by you complaining to the ICO - point is their own technical guidance sheet for defaults and their issuance states that a default should be applied within 6 months, so why wait - get it sorted now.

the problem with waiting and trying to deal with after the 6years is that it can take months to resolve and throughout those resolution months the data remains so it's always best to try and resolve these errors earlier where possible and where they're not hassling you overly.
    Thanks Niddy - I had complained to the CRA's concerned and they had come back with the usual 'creditor says the information is correct' BS just hadn't got to the pain point to bring in the ICO
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
      Thanks Niddy - I had complained to the CRA's concerned and they had come back with the usual 'creditor says the information is correct' BS just hadn't got to the pain point to bring in the ICO
      SaltnVinegar, that is exactly why one has to gather information regularly. So, that if, the Creditor does come back and say the information is correct (which they will).
      One can provide the PROOF to the ICO, which will show that said information has in fact been processed for the maximum time permitted: 6 years!
      Job Done.

p.s. the CRA will always believe the Creditor; they do not check the validity of the information that they are processing.
      However, they will put a 'Notice of Dispute' on ones file(s). Or, they should whilst they are contacting the Creditor!

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        Hi All,
        Just an update, Dryden Fairfax have returned this mbna acc back to arrow global, Paul is now getting on to arrow global.
        Helmsman
        Hi
        Just an update, Arrow Global said to Paul they would not be chasing this debt anymore but have not put this in writing, they now have informed Paul they will not close their file although they know cannot enforce this account. They never will be able to produce a CCA or reconstitute a CCA. So they are playing silly buggers.
        Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy, Deepie or any mods,
          Have a Barclaycard (formerly Morgan Stanley) this acc is showing on Noddle as D M P from 2008 and last paid Sept 2010 and showing B markers since 2010 no default showing (recently a letter from Barclaycard stating will be defaulted 2011 not showing yet) this is the only debt that will be on credit file next year, can we get his removed.
          Thanks Helmsman.

Comment

[QUOTE=helmsman;388753]Hi Niddy, Deepie or any mods,
            Last edited by helmsman; 21 April 2014, 17:53.

Comment

HI EVERYONE,
              THE HELMSMAN IS 4 YEARS OLD TODAY
              SO SPECIAL THANKS TO NIDDY AND ALL THE TEAM HERE AT AAD.
              VERY FEW LETTERS THESE DAYS SOME WRITE YEARLY SOME HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS AND MORE.
              LIFE IS GOOD FOR US NOW, ALL DEFAULTS GONE THE END OF THIS YEAR CCJ GOES FEB 2015 ( JOINT ONE) I WILL STILL HAVE A CCJ FOR ANOTHER 3 YEARS BUT DONT MATTER, WIFE HAS A VANQUIS CARD £2000 LIMIT PAID OFF EVERY MONTH. WILL KEEP AN EYE ON CREDIT FILE TO SEE WHETHER THEY CRAFTILY ADD THE SAME DEFAULT AGAIN, AND ONLY LOWELLS CHASING ME FOR AN ENFORCEABLE DEBT I AM STILL BLAGGING.
              GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
              HELMSMAN.

Comment

THE HELMSMAN IS 4 YEARS OLD TODAY
                How the hell did you ever get credit if you're not even old enough for junior school? I knew the banks were irresponsible, but....

SH

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                  pre 2006
                  £
                  pre 2007
                  arrangement
                  defaulted
                  Lloyds TSB
                  CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
                  lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                  ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                  letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
                  LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
                  LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
                  LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
                  THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
                  LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
                  Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
                  Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
                  letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
                  letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
                  letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
                  letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
                  Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
                  Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
                  Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
                  Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
                  Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
                  24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
                  4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
                  Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
                  Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
                  Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
                  Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
                  10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
                  Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
                  15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
                  11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
                  13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
                  10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
                  29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
                  14/12/12 Letter iqor with appl forms terms ect.
                  17/12/12 Letter to iqor missing t/cs. 4th dca so far
                  30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
                  17/1/13 and the verdict is WTF.
                  19/1/13 MK Recoveries taking over acc.
                  1/2/13 Mack Hall we have contact Acc sold in dispute on its way.
                  8/2/13 Mack Hall acc on hold whilst they contact their client. (that will do for starters)5th dca.
                  15/3/14 Statement from Lloyds
                  12/7/14 Lowell port folio have purchased this account.
                  6/8/14 another letter Lowells no reason why no pay.
                  20/08/14 Acc sold whilst in dispute sent to Lowells.
                  6/9/14 Lowells looking into complaint.
                  Hi,
                  Response from lowells have looked into complaint not upheld 30 days to make an offer. Is it worth waiting 3 weeks then sending lowells a cca request,
                  Helmsman,

Comment

yup I would

i did with mine and they came back and said they couldn't find the paperwork, closed the account

Comment

Hi Niddy, Deepie mods,
                      Checked credit report and noticed Barclaycard have my data as defaulted 2011( correct) also showing 2011 6s 2012 6s 2013 6s 2014 jan to april 6s may to present DFs is this how they should show it and as this is the only negative on report (every thing else showing OK) how do you think chances of getting 0% credit card? (don't laugh)
                      Helmsman

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        defaulted
                        Lloyds TSB
                        LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
                        Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
                        letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
                        letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
                        letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
                        Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                        Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
                        Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
                        24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
                        4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
                        Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
                        Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
                        10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
                        Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
                        11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
                        13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                        10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
                        29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
                        30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
                        8/2/13 Mack Hall acc on hold whilst they contact their client. (that will do for starters)5th dca.
                        29/11/14 Lowells not upholding complaint 30 days to make an offer.
                        CCA sent recorded to lowells lets see what they can get.

Comment

CCA sent recorded to lowells lets see what they can get.
                          Hi Everyone,
                          I will wish you all a happy new year first, have received a letter from lowells instructing bw legal to commence proceedings if I don't pay in full by 13/1/15 I have sent a cca request to lowells 4 days before the date of this letter, shall I inform bw legal of this cca request or just await developments.
                          Many thanks
                          Helmsman

Comment

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...-threat-o-gram I would pop this off this mob do tend to litigate so you need to be careful here. How much are we talking?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...-threat-o-gram I would pop this off this mob do tend to litigate so you need to be careful here. How much are we talking?
                              Thanks Mrs D,
                              About £1600 its about 4 years into the fight so I will send off to bw asap.
                              Helmsman

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                                pre 2006
                                £
                                pre 2007
                                arrangement
                                defaulted
                                Lloyds TSB
                                29/11/14 Lowells not upholding complaint 30 days to make an offer.
                                17/12/14 CCA sent to Lowells.
                                23/12/14 bwlegal threat of court action.
                                5/1/15 Letter to legal threat of litigation whilst awaiting cca.
                                Letter dated 12/6 rec 18/ 6 threat of litigation bwlegal to commence action if no pay. no reply to above letters any thoughts thank Helmsman.

Comment

Working...
                                X