GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Is this the only contact you've had from Lowells/B W Legal for over five months (since last Christmas Eve or thereabouts)?

Can you post up their letter with your details removed so we can see if it's a LBA.

What deadline has been set (if any) for a response?

This debt will not go SB until November 2016 (is that right?).

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Is this the only contact you've had from Lowells/B W Legal for over five months (since last Christmas Eve or thereabouts)?

Can you post up their letter with your details removed so we can see if it's a LBA.

What deadline has been set (if any) for a response?

This debt will not go SB until November 2016 (is that right?).

Plan B x
      Hi Plan B.
      All you have said is correct it is a letter of claim I have copied the last letter from bw legal including copy of postal order all ready to send again if you think that's ok
      thanks Helmsman.
      ps 10 days to respond.

Comment

Have you had any written acknowledgment or response from Lowells to your CCA request sent on 17th December 2015?

Sorry but I don't understand your last post

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        I have copied the last letter from bw legal including copy of postal order all ready to send again
        You need to get your reply to B W Legal by Monday morning (latest). Wait for someone to guide you on what to send/say. Or bump this thread tomorrow morning. A LBA needs taking seriously.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi, I am resending letters to bw threat of litigation whilst awaiting cca that was sent 3/1/15 plus copy of cca request including copy of £1 postal order hat I sent to Lowells 2014 December.
          thanks helmsman
          Last edited by helmsman; 18 June 2015, 15:49.

Comment

Hi it It is so hard to type on the site today.

Comment

Hi it It is so hard to type on the site today.
              no problems here ......
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

every time I have tried to type its been missing out letters all the time. (except now its all worked ok) cant believe it . lost no end of replies to plan b.

Comment

every time I have tried to type its been missing out letters all the time.
                  That tends to happen if your browser is Internet Explorer (is it?).

Check back tomorrow to be clear which letter you need to send to B W Legal in response to their LBA.

We do have a formal LBA response which may be better than the letter you have in mind to send them.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Helmsman,
                    Could you post up a redacted copy of the letter you received, so we can determine the correct response?

Elsa x

Comment

Have you had any written acknowledgment or response from Lowells to your CCA request sent on 17th December 2015?
                      ^^^^ Also please answer my question in post # 283.

If you have a letter from Lowells acknowledging your CCA request and admitting they don't have the documents (so will contact original creditor for them) you can enclosed that with the letter you send to B W Legal

Plan B x

Comment

^^^^ Also please answer my question in post # 283.

If you have a letter from Lowells acknowledging your CCA request and admitting they don't have the documents (so will contact original creditor for them) you can enclosed that with the letter you send to B W Legal

Plan B x
                        Hi PlanB I have had no response from Lowells regarding cca request Dec
                        ember 2014 also no response from bwlegal regarding threat of litigation letter 3/1/15 whilst awaiting cca. The letter from bwlegal is a letter of claim (not computer savvy to post it up) if payment or response not received by june we will issue a claim against me without further notice. Usual court costs % and fees. In google chrome now typing ok. If dispute debt please tell us why already did in letter 3/1/15 so no contact from Lowells or bw legal untill yesterday. SB october 2016.
                        Helmsman. ps no docs to say they cant find cca .

Comment

I have had no response from Lowells regarding cca request. . . . . The letter from bwlegal is a letter of claim (not computer savvy to post it up) if payment or response not received by june we will issue a claim against me without further notice..
                          Did you send your CCA request by recorded delivery and do you have proof? If Lowells didn't send you an acknowledgment then there's a possibility they didn't get it or it got lost in their internal mail system.

So I would send a new CCA request to Lowells asap template letter here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

Send our LBA template response to B W Legal and refer them to the CCA request with a copy attached.

The LBA response template letter is here : http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495044

Send both Recorded Delivery today.

Plan B x

PS How much is this debt - the amount is not showing on your diary?

Comment

Losing posts again I will send As suggest
                            ed today by Plan B thanks for help. Helmsmanevery letter is always recorded. £1700 with added costs and interest.

Comment

Hi,
                              All letters sent recorded delivery to bwlegal and lowells new cca request plus pre action protocol .
                              Many Thanks Plan B.

Thnk

Comment

Hi,
                                Cant reply with quote as just says not enough letters so no reply from Lowells since 19/6 request for new cca
                                Helmsman.

Comment

Working...
                                X