GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    Is this the first time they have contacted you ?
    Hi I2D,
    This is the first contact from these Aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hi I2D,
      This is the first contact from these Aliens.
      Account sold whilst in dispute ....that is what I would send....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Account sold whilst in dispute ....that is what I would send....
        Thanks again I2D, its En.On its way over the W/E.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
          Languishing on page 4, today have forwarded a recon from barclays for your perusal.
          Many thanks
          Helmsman
          Last edited by helmsman; 7 March 2013, 15:30.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
            Languishing on page 4, today have forwarded a recon from barclays for your perusal.
            Many thanks
            Helmsman
            UE thanks Niddy

Comment

Abbey MBNA
              PRE 1996
              £
              PRE 2007
              ARRANGEMENT
              MBNA
              CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
              letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
              letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
              11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
              LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
              LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
              LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
              Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
              Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
              Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
              Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
              Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
              Letter FRED Tossers 19/11/11 you have not answered our letter to clear these arrears immediately to prevent further action ring us now NO I WONT they never listen anyway they have no CCA. Will Ignore
              11/1/12 letter fredricksons debt wont go away pay up. NO NO NO.
              Letter today 13/1/12 from B Carter solicitors threatning legal action.
              Letter Sent 13/1/12 to Carter sols YOU HAVE NO CCA SO BUGGER OFF.
              Letter rec 20/1 dated 15/1/12 notice of assignment to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Pay Freds.
              Letter ARC europe pay up or else. 3/4/12
              Sent you have no cca so f. OFF. 7/4/12
              Letter 12/4/12 from ARC acc on hold.
              Arc Europe 14/8/12 pay up or else. Will ignore as they have confirmed no cca will await next contact.
              arc europe 5/9/12 pay up. or will inform clients. No real threat so will await next contact.
              Drydn solicitors letter 10/10 court action if dont pay.
              Letter to dryden 15/10 you have no cca confirmed by mbna.
              Letter from Dryden 19/10/12 contacting arrow global for docs acc on hold whilst they await.(good luck with that then)
              Hi All,
              Just back from hols to a letter from Dry Fairfux make payment by 3/6/13 or will issue proceedings, well they have no cca confirmed by mbna and dry fux have been informed no time to contact them now.

Comment

Hope you had a good holiday helmsman.

Did the letter say they will issue proceedings or they may?

I don't see how they can issue proceedings if it has been confirmed that there's no cca.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All,
                  Just back from hols to a letter from Dry Fairfux make payment by 3/6/13 or will issue proceedings, well they have no cca confirmed by mbna and dry fux have been informed no time to contact them now.
                  That isn't quite true. The DF site has a contact form on it, and if you prepared a reply tonight to be sent by snail mail tomorrow, and copied in to the contact form as soon as you've prepared it, the electronic version would reach them before that date.

Let me know if you want me to help you prepare something.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Hope you had a good holiday helmsman.

Did the letter say they will issue proceedings or they may?

I don't see how they can issue proceedings if it has been confirmed that there's no cca.
                    They have instructions Will issue proceedings. Great holiday thanks. Ive also pm Paul as I think I would like to end this now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                      That isn't quite true. The DF site has a contact form on it, and if you prepared a reply tonight to be sent by snail mail tomorrow, and copied in to the contact form as soon as you've prepared it, the electronic version would reach them before that date.

Let me know if you want me to help you prepare something.

SH
                      Correct there is a contact no and many thanks for the offer SH.

Comment

They have instructions Will issue proceedings.

You make that sound like a Letter Before Action so you could fax them a response at dawn tomorrow which is the deadline stated (3rd June)

Is this the first time Drydens Fairfax (or Arrow) have been in touch since 19th October 2012 ?

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                          You make that sound like a Letter Before Action so you could fax them a response at dawn tomorrow which is the deadline stated (3rd June)

Is this the first time Drydens Fairfax (or Arrow) have been in touch since 19th October 2012 ?
                          Yes it is just going out now( still in holiday mode ) be back soon thanks everyone.
                          Last edited by helmsman; 2 June 2013, 18:00.

Comment

I don't know if you can see my thread in the Legal Section but as soon as I got a Letter Before Action from Arrow's solicitors I sent a fresh s.78 CCA request to stop them in their tracks (it worked). This may be an option for you to consider if there's still time

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=7631

Comment

There is an example response to a letter of claim here on the post below, it can just be amended to suit.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=64

Comment

Abbey MBNA
                                PRE 1996
                                £
                                PRE 2007
                                ARRANGEMENT
                                MBNA
                                CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                                letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
                                letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
                                11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
                                LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
                                LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
                                LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
                                Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
                                Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
                                Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
                                Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
                                Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
                                Letter FRED Tossers 19/11/11 you have not answered our letter to clear these arrears immediately to prevent further action ring us now NO I WONT they never listen anyway they have no CCA. Will Ignore
                                11/1/12 letter fredricksons debt wont go away pay up. NO NO NO.
                                Letter today 13/1/12 from B Carter solicitors threatning legal action.
                                Letter Sent 13/1/12 to Carter sols YOU HAVE NO CCA SO BUGGER OFF.
                                Letter rec 20/1 dated 15/1/12 notice of assignment to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Pay Freds.
                                Letter ARC europe pay up or else. 3/4/12
                                Sent you have no cca so f. OFF. 7/4/12
                                Letter 12/4/12 from ARC acc on hold.
                                Arc Europe 14/8/12 pay up or else. Will ignore as they have confirmed no cca will await next contact.
                                arc europe 5/9/12 pay up. or will inform clients. No real threat so will await next contact.
                                Drydn solicitors letter 10/10 court action if dont pay.
                                Letter to dryden 15/10 you have no cca confirmed by mbna.
                                Letter from Dryden 19/10/12 contacting arrow global for docs acc on hold whilst they await.(good luck with that then)
                                Letter Dry Fairfux dated 24/5/13 received after the bank holiday they want proposals for payment if they don't hear from me by 3/6/13 we have instructions to issue county court proceedings to recover balance,if they do further costs ect we may have to pay.
                                Emailed Dryden to let them know I am seeking legal advice.3/6/13 10 00am
                                up to date
                                Last edited by helmsman; 3 June 2013, 09:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X