GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

I got a vanquis card with £500 limit and i have several defaults and 2 ccj's..
    Not activated it yet though......emergencies only......
    Steve

Comment

How old were your defaults/ccjs Steve?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
        I got a vanquis card with £500 limit and i have several defaults and 2 ccj's..
        Not activated it yet though......emergencies only......
        That is interesting, a credit card is handy for emergencies, when we have been away it definitely would be useful, learnt our lessens from the past so no worries there Wish when I went onto the dmp had kept 2 of the cards which were up to date only £1000 limits whilst the others were £3000 to £9000.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          How old were your defaults/ccjs Steve?
          Hi Pixie,
          The defaults and ccj's are all between 2-4 years old.
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
            Hi,
            Have just had a mosey thru my credit file Exp & Equ most of my defaults all 2007(disappearing this year happy days) then some only defaulted me in 2011 bastards but never mind ccj in 2011 so its 2017 for us to have a clear file. So Vanquis may have a new customer in 2017 or they may not.
            OMG Vanquis have a new customer filled the online application, will contact you in 72 hours contacted in less than 2 hours card and pin will be here within 14 days well ccjs and defaults so the rebuild begins don't know the credit amount yet probably a tenner.
            ps will let you know if it arrives.
            Last edited by helmsman; 3 July 2013, 13:14.

Comment

OMG Vanquis have a new customer filled the online application, will contact you in 72 hours contacted in less than 2 hours card and pin will be here within 14 days well ccjs and defaults so the rebuild begins don't know the credit amount yet probably a tenner.
              Happy days! Let us know how you get on!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice one mate...
                Handy to have..just in case.....
                Steve

Comment

HI,
                  Well it has arrived £500 limit will use it sensibly niddy how are you on 2013 agreements? (just joking).

Comment

Halifax CC
                    pre 2006
                    £
                    pre 2007
                    arrangement
                    defaulted
                    DCA
                    CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
                    letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                    cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                    LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                    Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                    letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                    letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                    letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                    letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                    letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                    1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date,
                    30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
                    IQOR on the case acc sold whilst in dispute sent 27/8/11.
                    Iqor 26/9/11 you raised a dispute we are requesting docs from Halifax on hold at this time.
                    Letter 3/4/12 from Halifax statement no % or charges being added. (how nice to keep me informed and not ask for money).
                    17/8/12 acc given to westcot to collect will await contact.
                    Letter westcot dated 24/8 rec 31/8 payup acc sold whils in dispute on its way.3/9/12
                    Letter Westcot dated 7/9/12 you have raised a query acc on hold whilst they investigate.
                    Letter Westcot 10/12/12 sent application form pay up.
                    Sent to Westcot 15/10 application form received.
                    Letter from Westcot you have raised a query 24/10/12 acc on hold whilst requesting docs.(5th dca)
                    Letter Capquest 22/7/13 Halifax has sold acc to capquest investments ltd please pay NO.
                    Hi Everybody,
                    Halifax have sold my UE acc to capquest who would like to help me come to an agreeable repayment well printers ucking about so I will ignore until next contact then send SWID if that is the best course of response.
                    Many thanks.
                    ps capquest had this and closed the acc once before.
                    Last edited by helmsman; 22 July 2013, 12:28.

Comment

Hi Everybody,
                      Halifax have sold my UE acc to capquest who would like to help me come to an agreeable repayment well printers ucking about so I will ignore until next contact then send SWID if that is the best course of response.
                      Many thanks.
                      Hi,
                      Have sorted out previous correspondence from capquest and h l legal regarding this from 2011 would it be a good idea to copy letters from and too and send them with a short note to remind them of past contact.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Many thanks.
                        Hi Everyone,
                        2 Letters today from Capquest exactly the same? they are looking into my complaint regarding the purchase of my Lloyds account ? they don't have it Mac hall does they have the Halifax one but they are quoting Lloyds acc number confused I am. They have the account numbers mixed up. so it is going to be very interesting to see how they sort this out will keep you all updated.

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                          pre 2007
                          arrangement
                          defaulted
                          Monument
                          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
                          cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                          CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                          final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                          FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                          we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                          letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                          letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                          threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                          Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                          threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                          Letter dated 3/8/11 C.A.R.S. new DCA on the case ACC sold whilst in dispute on its way 11/8/11.
                          Letter C A R S send £1 for a cca? have already had that IDIOTS Will ignore await next letter. 17/8/11
                          Letter 12/10/11 from Clarity new DCA on the case pay them 25% discount or monthly payments? no chance acc sold whilst in dispute on its way. 17/10/11
                          Letter Mon new set t/cs appl form. 14/12/11
                          Sent 20/12/11 Application form received to Monument.
                          Letter 11/5/12 RJ debt recoveries pay or go to court 1st letter from these tossers.
                          Letter sent to above tossers 11/5/12 Threat O Gram Letter before Action. 4th dca.
                          Letter LRC recoveries jc international acquisition 18/10/13 pay up.
                          Hi Niddy , Deepie,
                          Letter received from lrc assigned monument card pay up or else, I would think sold whilst in dispute would be a suitable response would you concur? I have read a few of us have received these letters,
                          thanks
                          helmsman

Comment

Yes, I would go with the SWID letter.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Yes, I would go with the SWID letter.
                              Thanks Pixie will send off Monday.

Comment

Hi Niddy , Deepie,
                                Letter received from lrc assigned monument card pay up or else, I would think sold whilst in dispute would be a suitable response would you concur? I have read a few of us have received these letters,
                                thanks
                                helmsman
                                I also had a letter from LRC last week in relation to my Monument account, first off it kind of worried me, (they always do when it mentions threat of legal action) but the more I looked at it, it is obviously a computer generated letter, my name address and account details are on the top corner in a different text format than the rest of the letter, which also begins Dear Sir / Madam......so not very personal, looks like they have been assigned lots of Monuments accounts and sending these out to test the water.....

Comment

Working...
                                X