GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    Getting relief from sanctions is much harder also, cases such as Mannion v Ginty (pre Jackson reforms) laid down the frame work which was going to be applied post April this year.

You will face a very high bar now if you try to challenge the judgment I fear, cases such as Venulum and the early case of Regency Rolls v Carnell show that the Courts are slow to allow relief from sanctions where there has been delay.

Of course that said if the amount is wrong then they need to explain why
    The amount is wrong, I can see they have added the O/D amount onto the Loan then sued me for both as the loan even with the O/D added its still £3000 plus over the top. Looks like they scored big from me. they are still thieving bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hi All,
      Just back from hols to a letter from Dry Fairfux make payment by 3/6/13 or will issue proceedings, well they have no cca confirmed by mbna and dry fux have been informed no time to contact them now.
      Hi All,
      Just an update, Dryden Fairfax have returned this mbna acc back to arrow global, Paul is now getting on to arrow global.
      Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy Deepie, Mods,
        I cannot get into the Template letters just says server not responding. Any ideas please.
        Thanks
        Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy Deepie, Mods,
          I cannot get into the Template letters just says server not responding. Any ideas please.
          Thanks
          Helmsman
          Working fine here......

If you need one give me a shout I'll post it up....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not working here either!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy Deepie, Mods,
              Thanks
              Helmsman
              Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              Not working here either!
              Try this----> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...mplate-letters

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                Nope. That link says "404 Not Found error" when I try

Comment

The reason is that the text of the link was copied and pasted, rather than the actual url. vBulletin shortens the text of long links, so if you copy just the text then the link will be invalid.

Try http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...mplate-letters

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    Originally posted by planB View Post
                    Nope. That link says "404 Not Found error" when I try
                    Originally posted by Riz View Post
                    The reason is that the text of the link was copied and pasted, rather than the actual url. vBulletin shortens the text of long links, so if you copy just the text then the link will be invalid.

Thanks Riz.....just testing...

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post

That did the trick. Thanks

Comment

OH FUCK lost with the ombudsmen as well back to court again then. They all want they are all full of
                        Received court date Feb 2014 let battle commence. (REPO)
                        Last edited by helmsman; 26 November 2013, 19:12.

Comment

do you need anything?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            do you need anything?
                            All in hand thanks, but nearer the time I will defo ask if I need anything, thanks Mrs D.

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                              pre 2007
                              arrangement
                              defaulted
                              Monument
                              CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
                              cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                              CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                              final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                              FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                              we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                              letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                              letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                              threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                              Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                              threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                              Letter dated 3/8/11 C.A.R.S. new DCA on the case ACC sold whilst in dispute on its way 11/8/11.
                              Letter C A R S send £1 for a cca? have already had that IDIOTS Will ignore await next letter. 17/8/11
                              Letter 12/10/11 from Clarity new DCA on the case pay them 25% discount or monthly payments? no chance acc sold whilst in dispute on its way. 17/10/11
                              Letter Mon new set t/cs appl form. 14/12/11
                              Sent 20/12/11 Application form received to Monument.
                              Letter 11/5/12 RJ debt recoveries pay or go to court 1st letter from these tossers.
                              Letter sent to above tossers 11/5/12 Threat O Gram Letter before Action. 4th dca.
                              Letter LRC recoveries jc international acquisition 18/10/13 pay up.
                              Sent 21/10/13 sold whilst in dispute to LRC Reacoveries.
                              Hi Niddy or Deepie.
                              Letter from LRC recoveries 6/01/14 they don't accept the acc is in dispute as monument sent all the details before they don't have to send a signed agreement ect ect ect. If I don't contact them they will refer the matter back to their client who may take further action. I think I will await next contact and take it from there, unless anyone has a suggestion. thanks helmsman.(. they have sent the same docs again).
                              Last edited by helmsman; 8 January 2014, 12:19.

Comment

Sounds good to me.......

Comment

Working...
                                X