GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    That's what I would do........ .........
    Thats good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Lloyds TSB CC
      pre 2006
      £
      pre 2007
      arrangement
      defaulted
      Lloyds TSB
      CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
      lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
      ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
      letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
      LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
      LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
      LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
      THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
      LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
      Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
      Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
      letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
      letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
      letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
      letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
      Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
      Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
      Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
      Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
      Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
      Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
      24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
      4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
      Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
      Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
      Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
      Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
      10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
      Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
      15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
      11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
      13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
      9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
      10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
      29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
      14/12/12 Letter iqor with appl forms terms ect.
      17/12/12 Letter to iqor missing t/cs. 4th dca so far
      Hi Niddy, I2D, and everybody HAPPY NEW YEAR,
      Received today 31/12 a recon version covering letter pointing out the oft has quoted that you cant write off legitimately owed debts it is a long recon ect, will email it to Niddy soon (when no 1 son gets home) looks a good one but will await the verdict its EN or UE.
      Many thanks.

Comment

Tis true, the Debt doesn't get written off ( as far as you are concerned ) until it's over the SB threshold.
        It is, however, unenforceable. Which as we all know means that you are relatively safe from Court Action..... but every Tom, Dick or Harry can still have a pop at you in the hope that you'll cave in and pay them.

Their use of such a letter is an attempt to mislead you, keep it and use it if neccessary.

Happy New Year

Comment

Hi Niddy, I2D, and everybody HAPPY NEW YEAR,
          Received today 31/12 a recon version covering letter pointing out the oft has quoted that you cant write off legitimately owed debts it is a long recon ect, will email it to Niddy soon (when no 1 son gets home) looks a good one but will await the verdict its EN or UE.
          Many thanks.
          Hi Niddy,
          Recon has been forwarded now to agreements aad, will await the verdict
          Many Thanks
          Helmsman.

Comment

Well we now have the decision from the FOS which was upheld in part WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS lost on all parts apart from an award of £50 we had all the evidence to prove we were right the adjudicator BITCH has ignored it all. Off to see solicitor tomorrow as she cant understand on what she has based her decision fucking FOS they all want
            OH FUCK lost with the ombudsmen as well back to court again then. They all want they are all full of

Comment

Hi Niddy,
              Recon has been forwarded now to agreements aad, will await the verdict
              Many Thanks
              Helmsman.
              Hi Niddy,
              Thanks for e mail (cannot open the email reg lloyds) will try and get no 1 son to send in format you suggested.
              Helmsman

Comment

OH FUCK lost with the ombudsmen as well back to court again then. They all want they are all full of
                Hi Niddy & Paul,
                If you make an agreement to change an agreement and 20 months later the bank say it was for only 6 months although no contact is made to tell you the agreement has ended after 6 months, has there been any ruling on something like that I have been searching the internet but no luck.
                Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy & Paul,
                  If you make an agreement to change an agreement and 20 months later the bank say it was for only 6 months although no contact is made to tell you the agreement has ended after 6 months, has there been any ruling on something like that I have been searching the internet but no luck.
                  Helmsman
                  Its difficult to say, there may be a promissory estoppal, but that depends on the facts of the matter.

if it were a promissory estoppal then the difficulty is the agreement to accept defered sums could be brought to an end on notice so that may not help you.

The case on prom estoppal is the "High Trees" case, google it and youll see where im coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                    Its difficult to say, there may be a promissory estoppal, but that depends on the facts of the matter.

if it were a promissory estoppal then the difficulty is the agreement to accept defered sums could be brought to an end on notice so that may not help you.

The case on prom estoppal is the "High Trees" case, google it and youll see where im coming from
                    I have evidence from the banks phone log via SAR that a change of terms and conditions received from us, makes no ref to 6 months only. will check the case you mentioned.
                    Thanks as usual Paul.
                    Last edited by helmsman; 15 January 2013, 14:09.

Comment

I have evidence from the banks phone log via SAR that a change of terms and conditions received from us, makes no ref to 6 months only. will check the case you mentioned.
                      Thanks as usual Paul.
                      Hi Paul,
                      Do you think there would be any mileage in bringing up in court irresponsible lending as a leverage against a bank ie lending an awful lot of money to you whilst already heavy in debt to them plus maxed out O/D every month plus incurring bank charges every month as well.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                        Thanks for e mail (cannot open the email reg lloyds) will try and get no 1 son to send in format you suggested.
                        Helmsman
                        Hi Niddy,
                        Thanks for checking new recon oh dear after 27 months they come up with a good one, never mind its the smallest debt so I will await their next threat and go with my instinct ie pay up and look big
                        Thank as always for good news as well as bad. Helmsman ps everyone we cant win them all just most of them

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                          pre 2006
                          £
                          pre 2007
                          arrangement
                          defaulted
                          Lloyds TSB
                          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                          lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                          ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                          letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
                          LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
                          LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
                          LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
                          THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
                          LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
                          Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
                          Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
                          letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
                          letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
                          letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
                          letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
                          Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                          Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
                          Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
                          Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
                          Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
                          Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
                          24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
                          4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
                          Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
                          Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
                          Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
                          Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
                          10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
                          Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
                          15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
                          11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
                          13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                          9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
                          10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
                          29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
                          14/12/12 Letter iqor with appl forms terms ect.
                          17/12/12 Letter to iqor missing t/cs. 4th dca so far
                          30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
                          17/1/13 and the verdict is

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                            Thanks for checking new recon oh dear after 27 months they come up with a good one, never mind its the smallest debt so I will await their next threat and go with my instinct ie pay up and look big
                            Thank as always for good news as well as bad. Helmsman
                            p,s everyone we cant win them all just most of them
                            Hi Niddy I2D
                            Lloyds have passed this to MK recoveries will see what they have to say then fire off sold whilst in dispute then play it by how they threaten me
                            and how fast they get heavy.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D
                              Lloyds have passed this to MK recoveries will see what they have to say then fire off sold whilst in dispute then play it by how they threaten me
                              and how fast they get heavy.
                              Hi Niddy I2D,
                              Mackenzie Hall have been released on me threats pay up or further actionthey are, OK, would sold whilst in dispute or missing precribed terms be the sensible reply.
                              Thanks as always.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
                                Mackenzie Hall have been released on me threats pay up or further actionthey are, OK, would sold whilst in dispute or missing precribed terms be the sensible reply.
                                Thanks as always.
                                Is this the first time they have contacted you ?
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X