GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Heard he has done more course work!!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      citi 1 cc
      pre 2006
      £
      pre 2007
      arrangement
      DCA
      CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
      letter from cabot returning postal order £1 but have requested cca from citi approx 12 days.
      letter cant find CCA yet but we should keep paying (certainly we will er no we wont) ;Spank
      15/3/11 received from cabot a recon of cca? well 100 pages of statements t/cs nothing with any signature on.
      letter to cabot 7/4/11 cca query missing prescribed terms.
      letter 14/4/11 not accepting dispute from cabot. letter sent to niddy. niddy says ignore.
      letter cabot 14/6/11 start paying or acc will progress to next stage of our cllection process. niddy says ignore
      Letter to Cabot 23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute.
      Letter from Cabot contact them 3/10/11 or will move to next stage. (GO ON THEN TO NEXT STAGE).
      letter 30/11/11 limited offer 30% discount or pay over 5 years emm let me think,ERR no cca cant enforce thru courts to they find what they do not have. NO THANK YOU.
      Letter Cabot 15/12/11 you have not responded to our letters (LIARS) will progress to next stage.(well hurry up to next stage then and I will send the appropiate template)
      Letter Cabot 12/1/12 last opportunity to agree payment before we move to pre litigation process.
      LETTER CABOT 28/1/12 THREAT OF LTIGATION.
      Letter to Cabot letter before action 30/1/12 see what they reply with?
      Letter Cabot final response pay up have sent a good recon 3/2/12.
      Letter 4/2/12 to Cabot refusal to accept UE.
      Letter from Cabot have fully complied s78 s79 pay up.
      Letter sent to Cabot refusal to accept UE general 29/2/12.
      Letter Cabot start paying 7/3/12 (NO) will ignore and await nextletter.
      Letter 31/3/12 start paying from cabot.
      Sent 2/4/12 stop harrassing me.
      Letter from Cabot escalated to pre litigation dept + usual threats rec 19/4/12.
      20/4/12 Letter sent to Cabot Enough Is Enough hope this works.
      Letter Cabot dated 25/4/12 make arrangement to pay or possible litigation debt collectors ect.
      Letter Cabot 23/5/12 litigation threat will await letter from them
      Letter Cabot 25/5/12 you are receiving help from internet which we believe unsuitable to your circumstances.
      Letter 29/5 Morgans Solicitors respond within 1 month.
      Morgans sacked by Cabot new dca appointed July.
      New DCA Quantum with Wright Hassle solicitors (what a name thought it was a joke). July.
      10/8/12 Oh dear quantum have given up less than 2 weeks. (who is next)
      Cabot closed their file on this, IT IS FINISHED>
      Many Thanks TO PAUL.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
        Heard he has done more course work!!!
        He's gonna be a barrister this time in a few years - awesomeness.

* Did you hear the results? Distinctions came flowing - clever sod that he is
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          He's gonna be a barrister this time in a few years - awesomeness.

* Did you hear the results? Distinctions came flowing - clever sod that he is

Wrote his own?? did he?????? well done (& so he should be)!!!!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many Thanks TO PAUL.
            And the other guys that helped for the last 2 years before we referred you there as well...

But yes, we like Paul helping as he has a tendancy to see off these vultures. He'll be even better when he finishes training, as discussed above.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

He'll be even better when he finishes training, as discussed above.
              Quite literally Rumpole of the Bailey! Remember that? He used to wipe the floor with people!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

And the other guys that helped for the last 2 years before we referred you there as well...

But yes, we like Paul helping as he has a tendancy to see off these vultures. He'll be even better when he finishes training, as discussed above.
                Absolutely Niddy thanks to everyone who has helped me, thats why I posted up the full picture.
                post no 621
                Last edited by helmsman; 30 August 2012, 15:36.

Comment

Absolutely Niddy thanks to everyone who has helped me, thats why I posted up the full picture.
                  post no 621
                  The best bit is where Cabot says receiving help from the internet which is not suitable to me.

Comment

The best bit is where Cabot says receiving help from the internet which is not suitable to me.
                    clearly they don't have a clue - maybe they thought we were CAG until they realised we actually win cases here.....

Comment

Halifax CC
                      pre 2006
                      £
                      pre 2007
                      arrangement
                      defaulted
                      DCA
                      CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                      letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                      cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                      LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                      Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                      threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                      letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                      letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                      letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                      threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                      letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                      letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                      1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date,
                      30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
                      IQOR on the case acc sold whilst in dispute sent 27/8/11.
                      Iqor 26/9/11 you raised a dispute we are requesting docs from Halifax on hold at this time.
                      Letter 3/4/12 from Halifax statement no % or charges being added. (how nice to keep me informed and not ask for money).
                      17/8/12 acc given to westcot to collect will await contact.
                      Letter westcot dated 24/8 rec 31/8 payup acc sold whils in dispute on its way.3/9/12
                      Hi Everyone,
                      Letter 3/9/12 from westcot trying to intimidate me they know I live here if I dont pay many £1000s in 10 days my door step is at risk, acc sold will have reached them by 5/9/12 so I will ignore. I suppose I should be careful what I wish for as I said last week I was going on holiday and hope the dcas contact me by the 5/9 so I can respond before I go. 3 have well lets hope that is the lot for now

Comment

Halifax CC
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        defaulted
                        DCA
                        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                        letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                        cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                        LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                        Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                        threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                        letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                        letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                        letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                        threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                        letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                        letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                        1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date,
                        30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
                        IQOR on the case acc sold whilst in dispute sent 27/8/11.
                        Iqor 26/9/11 you raised a dispute we are requesting docs from Halifax on hold at this time.
                        Letter 3/4/12 from Halifax statement no % or charges being added. (how nice to keep me informed and not ask for money).
                        17/8/12 acc given to westcot to collect will await contact.
                        Letter westcot dated 24/8 rec 31/8 payup acc sold whils in dispute on its way.3/9/12
                        Letter Westcot dated 7/9/12 you have raised a query acc on hold whilst they investigate.
                        Hi Niddy I2D
                        Letter Westcot 9/10/12 it says please find enclosed copy of application form as requested? pay up this is the same as niddy said UE not linked to any terms, what would be a good response?
                        Many thanks

Comment

Abbey MBNA
                          PRE 1996
                          £
                          PRE 2007
                          ARRANGEMENT
                          MBNA
                          CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                          letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
                          letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
                          11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
                          LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
                          LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
                          LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
                          Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
                          Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
                          Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
                          Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
                          Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
                          Letter FRED Tossers 19/11/11 you have not answered our letter to clear these arrears immediately to prevent further action ring us now NO I WONT they never listen anyway they have no CCA. Will Ignore
                          11/1/12 letter fredricksons debt wont go away pay up. NO NO NO.
                          Letter today 13/1/12 from B Carter solicitors threatning legal action.
                          Letter Sent 13/1/12 to Carter sols YOU HAVE NO CCA SO BUGGER OFF.
                          Letter rec 20/1 dated 15/1/12 notice of assignment to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Pay Freds.
                          Letter ARC europe pay up or else. 3/4/12
                          Sent you have no cca so f. OFF. 7/4/12
                          Letter 12/4/12 from ARC acc on hold.
                          Arc Europe 14/8/12 pay up or else. Will ignore as they have confirmed no cca will await next contact.
                          arc europe 5/9/12 pay up. or will inform clients. No real threat so will await next contact.
                          Hi Niddy I2D,
                          Letter 10/10/12 threatning legal action Drydenfairfax will respond with you have no cca, confirmed with letter from mbna.
                          thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D
                            Letter Westcot 9/10/12 it says please find enclosed copy of application form as requested? pay up this is the same as niddy said UE not linked to any terms, what would be a good response?
                            Many thanks
                            This is what I would send -----------> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
                              Letter 10/10/12 threatning legal action Drydenfairfax will respond with you have no cca, confirmed with letter from mbna.
                              thanks
                              This one you mean ?--------> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                This is what I would send -----------> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                                Thanks as always I2D letter will be off Monday as well as the the letter to dryden fairfax solicitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X