GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Lloyds TSB CC
    pre 2006
    £
    pre 2007
    arrangement
    defaulted
    Lloyds TSB
    CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
    lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
    ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
    letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
    LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
    LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
    LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
    THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
    LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
    Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
    Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
    letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
    letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
    letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
    letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
    Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
    Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
    Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
    Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
    Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
    Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
    24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
    4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
    Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
    Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
    Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
    Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
    10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
    Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
    15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
    11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
    13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
    9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
    Hi,
    IQOR threatning door step theft, letter off today dont waste your time plus a copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
      you mean quote:-

Eeerrr uuummmmmmm, add 2 take 3 = the answer, I know we are talking about the FOS.??
      Whilst I agree that 3, when taken away from 2 is indeed a figure below zero I am, unfortunately not able to offer any further comment upon the negativity of the ultimate figure as it is outside of the Ombudsmans responsibility to Rule on such numbers.
      I appreciate that the Bank concerned has been using such negative figures without informing you of their negativity or the effect it could have on you, or others in your situation and that you feel that you were mislead on their negativity however, as I have explained, the Ombudsmans can only Rule on positive figures and feel that their conduct in that area was exemplary.
      This is my Final Response in this matter and appreciate that it may not have been the outcome you were expecting, or hoping for.
      .....do you want fries with that ?
      Pepe. Chief Ombudsman

Comment

citi 1 cc
        pre 2006
        £
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        DCA
        CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
        letter from cabot returning postal order £1 but have requested cca from citi approx 12 days.
        letter cant find CCA yet but we should keep paying (certainly we will er no we wont) ;Spank
        15/3/11 received from cabot a recon of cca? well 100 pages of statements t/cs nothing with any signature on.
        letter to cabot 7/4/11 cca query missing prescribed terms.
        letter 14/4/11 not accepting dispute from cabot. letter sent to niddy. niddy says ignore.
        letter cabot 14/6/11 start paying or acc will progress to next stage of our cllection process. niddy says ignore
        Letter to Cabot 23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute.
        Letter from Cabot contact them 3/10/11 or will move to next stage. (GO ON THEN TO NEXT STAGE).
        letter 30/11/11 limited offer 30% discount or pay over 5 years emm let me think,ERR no cca cant enforce thru courts to they find what they do not have. NO THANK YOU.
        Letter Cabot 15/12/11 you have not responded to our letters (LIARS) will progress to next stage.(well hurry up to next stage then and I will send the appropiate template)
        Letter Cabot 12/1/12 last opportunity to agree payment before we move to pre litigation process.
        LETTER CABOT 28/1/12 THREAT OF LTIGATION.
        Letter to Cabot letter before action 30/1/12 see what they reply with?
        Letter Cabot final response pay up have sent a good recon 3/2/12.
        Letter 4/2/12 to Cabot refusal to accept UE.
        Letter from Cabot have fully complied s78 s79 pay up.
        Letter sent to Cabot refusal to accept UE general 29/2/12.
        Letter Cabot start paying 7/3/12 (NO) will ignore and await nextletter.
        Letter 31/3/12 start paying from cabot.
        Sent 2/4/12 stop harrassing me.
        Letter from Cabot escalated to pre litigation dept + usual threats rec 19/4/12.
        20/4/12 Letter sent to Cabot Enough Is Enough hope this works.
        Letter Cabot dated 25/4/12 make arrangement to pay or possible litigation debt collectors ect.
        Letter Cabot 23/5/12 litigation threat will await letter from them
        Letter Cabot 25/5/12 you are receiving help from internet which we believe unsuitable to your circumstances.
        Letter 29/5 Morgans Solicitors respond within 1 month.
        Morgans sacked by Cabot new dca appointed July.
        New DCA Quantum with Wright Hassle solicitors (what a name thought it was a joke). July.
        10/8/12 OH DEAR QUANTUM HAVE GIVEN UP ALREADY(WELL DONE PAUL). LESS THAN 2 WEEKS

Comment

good one Helmsman, must be something you said...............

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            good one Helmsman, must be something you said...............
            No, it was something Paul said that saw them off
            Last edited by helmsman; 10 August 2012, 20:36.

Comment

Well done Paul
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, it was something Paul said that saw them off
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Abbey MBNA
                  PRE 1996
                  £
                  PRE 2007
                  ARRANGEMENT
                  MBNA
                  CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                  letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
                  letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
                  11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
                  LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
                  LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
                  LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
                  Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
                  Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
                  Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
                  Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
                  Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
                  Letter FRED Tossers 19/11/11 you have not answered our letter to clear these arrears immediately to prevent further action ring us now NO I WONT they never listen anyway they have no CCA. Will Ignore
                  11/1/12 letter fredricksons debt wont go away pay up. NO NO NO.
                  Letter today 13/1/12 from B Carter solicitors threatning legal action.
                  Letter Sent 13/1/12 to Carter sols YOU HAVE NO CCA SO BUGGER OFF.
                  Letter rec 20/1 dated 15/1/12 notice of assignment to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Pay Freds.
                  Letter ARC europe pay up or else. 3/4/12
                  Sent you have no cca so f. OFF. 7/4/12
                  Letter 12/4/12 from ARC acc on hold.
                  Hi Niddy & I2D,
                  Letter arc europe re mbna no cca, arrow global 14/8/12 sent a statement dated nov 2010 start paying ,contact cccs payplan ect pay by debit or credit card or they will initiate further action (in red letters). They know they have no CCA is it best to ignore tell them to F OFF or send a template.
                  Thanks as always.

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                    Letter arc europe re mbna no cca, arrow global 14/8/12 sent a statement dated nov 2010 start paying ,contact cccs payplan ect pay by debit or credit card or they will initiate further action (in red letters). They know they have no CCA is it best to ignore tell them to F OFF or send a template.
                    Thanks as always.
                    I Would see what they do next if it were me......
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      I Would see what they do next if it were me......
                      Thanks I2D for very speedy reply I will pretend I am you and see what the send next.

Comment

Halifax CC
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        defaulted
                        DCA
                        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                        letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                        cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                        LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                        Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                        threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                        letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                        letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                        letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                        threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                        letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                        letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                        1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date,
                        30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
                        IQOR on the case acc sold whilst in dispute sent 27/8/11.
                        Iqor 26/9/11 you raised a dispute we are requesting docs from Halifax on hold at this time.
                        Letter 3/4/12 from Halifax statement no % or charges being added. (how nice to keep me informed and not ask for money).
                        Hi Niddy I2D,
                        We have contact 17/8/12 iQor did not last long so they have transferred acc to westcot Credit Services LTD a dca(5th one) please contact them and pay back our money. I will await contact and fire off acc sold whilst in dispute.
                        Last edited by helmsman; 23 August 2012, 17:51.

Comment

Blimey you have been through the DCA 'role of honour' haven't you!

I'll give you my ratings of them on a score of 1-5

Capquest

AIC

Fredricksons

B Carter solicitors

Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd

ARC europe

Now Wescot

Of course others may have their own scoring system!

But this is a great example of a creditor putting someone through the mill by handing the account from DCA to DCA trying to apply the pressure.
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                            Blimey you have been through the DCA 'role of honour' haven't you!

I'll give you my ratings of them on a score of 1-5

Capquest

AIC

Fredricksons

B Carter solicitors

Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd

ARC europe

Now Wescot

Of course others may have their own scoring system!

But this is a great example of a creditor putting someone through the mill by handing the account from DCA to DCA trying to apply the pressure.

Comment

Hi All,
                              Have heard from our preferred solicitors Watsons, Cabot have closed their file regarding Citi account, Done and Dusted, Many thanks to Paul who has seen them off. Anyone who feels threatened by dcas ect and not the best at answering these threats, AADs preferred solicitors are the best.
                              Well Done Paul.
                              A VERY GRATEFUL CLIENT.
                              Helmsman.

Comment

Hi All,
                                Have heard from our preferred solicitors Watsons, Cabot have closed their file regarding Citi account, Done and Dusted, Many thanks to Paul who has seen them off. Anyone who feels threatened by dcas ect and not the best at answering these threats, AADs preferred solicitors are the best.
                                Well Done Paul.
                                A VERY GRATEFUL CLIENT.
                                Helmsman.
                                Excellent news - well done
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X