GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    See Paul's signature bottom of each post.........
    Hi I2D,
    As you know they dont come any thicker than me my son has scanned the documents to my e mail but I cant find the address to send to Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hi I2D,
      As you know they dont come any thicker than me my son has scanned the documents to my e mail but I cant find the address to send to Paul?
      I've PM 'd you it..........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        I've PM 'd you it..........

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
          ive got a pretty nasty throat infection at the mo, so im crashed out feeling sorry for myself at the moment

Ill have a shufty if you wanna send em over but i cant say how quyick it will be
          Hi Paul,
          Sorry about the 30 attachments

Comment

Sorry. Still off work Ill and looking like I'll be off to hospital for an opp at this rate. I will get back to you when I can

Comment

Sorry. Still off work Ill and looking like I'll be off to hospital for an opp at this rate. I will get back to you when I can
              Thanks Paul,
              Not to worry hope you feel better soon.
              ManyThanks

Comment

Mod thread!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Mod thread!
                  Hi Niddy,
                  Have sent agreements over hope they reach you as no 1 son not available and did it my self
                  Many thanks.

Comment

Hi Niddy & Paul,
                    Many thanks for replies I will stop stressing and chill out and sorry to be a pest.

Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy & Paul,
                      Many thanks for replies I will stop stressing and chill out and sorry to be a pest.

Helmsman
                      Had hoped to look over the docs yesterday but since i was off work i ended up with a back log of papers to go through

will try and look today as there is no footy on tv this evening

Comment

Hi Niddy & Paul,

Helmsman
                        Not being a pest, understandably worried. Paul will get back to you, he's just a wee bit mashed and on catch-up at the moment...

Remind me in a day or two if no response and then we'll need to push things along one way or another as you don't have time to piss about really.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Speak of the devil, and the devil slayer appears

Thanks Paul.

Comment

for future ref

a single PDF is easier to navigate than 100s of single pages lol

Comment

for future ref

a single PDF is easier to navigate than 100s of single pages lol
                              Paul helmsman usually gets son to do it, this was a first attempt so it was a good effort.... hey, he's learning yea?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Paul helmsman usually gets son to do it, this was a first attempt so it was a good effort.... hey, he's learning yea?

im not criticising just saying that its easier to read on the iphone or ipad

Comment

Working...
                                X