GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
    Hi Niddy
    There is no PPI involved.
    I will cancel the s/o and sit tight.
    In your opinion is it likely that the Bank will sell it on or go for Court action ?
    Well regardless what they do at any point you can go in with an offer and even if it did end up in court you'd get a judge allocating the payment amount in line with affordability. RBS usually sell the debt to a dca.

When did you default on this? Do you have a copy of the DN?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      or send a fresh CCA request to the dca when it gets sold on....

Gives you more time if nothing else
      Yep. Slow down though

First lets get it sold to a dca
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
        Yes I have the DN do you want a copy?
        Defaulted July 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Ok you need it to get sold off. I'd stop paying and draw a sale to a dca then make an offer in that order as the bank are unlikely to write £6k off. Was there any PPi or anything on the account?
          Hi Niddy,

Get Josie involved with this as well. It may well be she has a take on this.

regards
          G

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            These/
            a Barclaycard from that era?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie
              I pm'd you .
              GM

Comment

Post deleted by me
                Last edited by greymatter; 10 August 2013, 13:55.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                  I have now sent the Natwest DN's to you.
                  I also must apologise for not having read enough to realise how to send these attachments.
                  GM
                  Last edited by greymatter; 10 August 2013, 14:04. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hi Niddy
                    OK
                    Last point,do I need to request a CCA from NW or simply stop paying to prompt a sell on?
                    GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      OK
                      Last point,do I need to request a CCA from NW or simply stop paying to prompt a sell on?
                      GM
                      no just stop paying to get a sell-on. No CCA yet, just keep us updated with any letters that may come.

I'll check the DN later, I presume this has all been removed from the CRA's due to the age of it....

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        Yes indeed it has been removed.
                        Thanks for your advice.
                        I will of course keep you updated.

GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
                          I have now sent the Natwest DN's to you.
                          I also must apologise for not having read enough to realise how to send these attachments.
                          GM
                          What you've sent is one default notice dated 23 July 2003 (only giving 14 days of date so it's defective). You sent the termination notice and another default dated 23 July 2003 which I presume is a recon or duplicate but like the original, it only gives 14 days yet that's the absolute minimum so it's defective regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            What you've sent is one default notice dated 23 July 2003 (only giving 14 days of date so it's defective). You sent the termination notice and another default dated 23 July 2003 which I presume is a recon or duplicate but like the original, it only gives 14 days yet that's the absolute minimum so it's defective regardless.
                            if its natwest then its more than that mate. Most likely that the notice was almost expired before it hit the royalmail lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                              if its natwest then its more than that mate. Most likely that the notice was almost expired before it hit the royalmail lol
                              yep - 14 days total bearing in mind no postage or printing time allowed lol. I'd say he was left with around 3 days from date it dropped plus 2 postage days

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                                a Barclaycard from that era?
                                Err! yes mate mate we have one very close to that date. Didn't see the picture mind you but they were VISA of course and they were tricolour orange whiet blue in that order horizontal stripes I seem to remember.

regards
                                G

Comment

Working...
                                X