GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Hi I2D
    Respond or not,what do you reckon.
    Thanks
    GM

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
      UPDATE:
      Hi I2D/SH
      30/01/13: DCA started phoning again,they left a meesage to contact them.Ihave recorded this as before.
      Whats best to do here as I have sent them the reply as above.
      Thanks
      GM
      If it was me, I would now send them this -

Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment by Telephone

SH

Comment

Hi I2D
        Respond or not,what do you reckon.
        Thanks
        GM
        It's up to you....if it were me I would ignore the calls...

or you could send this-----> Harassment by Telephone
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D and SH
          Ok,good, I will ignore for now but send Harassement by Telephone if I get another call.
          Brilliant.
          GM

Comment

Hi I2D and SH
            Just got another call so Harassment letter sent Recorded this pm.I also added an attachment of my last letter .(a one liner)

Comment

Barclaycard Gold Visa
              Type of account (credit card)
              Date commenced (Pre 2000)
              Approx Balance (£10600)
              Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
              Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
              Account run by DCA’s
              Key:sent
              received
              other information
              CURRENT STATUS:
              16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
              19.12.11 Signature obtained
              10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.
              10.01.12 Payment stopped
              12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
              26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
              19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft
              19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)
              21.03.2012 CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
              21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
              29.03.2012Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
              IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.
              29.03.2012 Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
              06/07/2012 Received the repeat possible litigation from Moorcroft this is after they said its on hold whilst investigating.
              6/07/2012 I2D CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
              6/07/2012 Recorded and sent.
              8/07/2012 They have received and signed
              12/07/2012 Received letter from Moorcroft,obviously ignoring my 2nd letter attaching BC cannot enforce letter.
              12/07/2012 I would ignore them and save my postage.
              23/07/2012 Received letter from Moorcrap Headed in very large caps indeed-MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER
              08/2012 Letter has big bold 'LITIGATION WARNING'
              8/08/2012 Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response 13/09/2012 New DCA on the scene Wescot:
              13/09/2012 Letter sent Sold whilst in dispute
              13/10/2012 Letter(2nd one) from BC confirming cannot supply CCA
              05/01/2013 DCA have returned account back to BC.

25/01/13 Hi I2D/SH :UPDATE::Received two letters ,one from BC notifying me that MKDP LLP have bought the debt and the second one ,same day ,same return address on envelope from MKDP LLP requesting that I should phone them to discuss.
              Should I wait for contact to be made or send No CCA as this lot are an unknown DCA.
              I2D:Wait until they write to you then I would send this--àAccount Sold whilst in Dispute
              Is the sold whilst in dispute a preferred reply when the OC admits to cannot supply CCA.
              Thanks
              I2D: Sorry missed that…..just wait till they write to you
              OK will do, however what reply would be preferred out of the two?

25/01/2013:I2D Lets see what they have to say first…..

Update:
              05/02/2013:Hi I2D /SH
              Received letter last para 'Until we reach an agreement .....we will continue to contact you by letter or telephone....'
              What response should I send .Sold whilst in dispute or No CCA as I have now two letters from BC = (they cannot provide agreement )
              Thanks
              GM

Comment

Barclaycard Gold Visa
                Type of account (credit card)
                Date commenced (Pre 2000)
                Approx Balance (£10600)
                Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
                Account run by DCA’s
                Received letter last para 'Until we reach an agreement .....we will continue to contact you by letter or telephone....'
                What response should I send .Sold whilst in dispute or No CCA as I have now two letters from BC = (they cannot provide agreement )
                Thanks
                GM
                Who wrote to you..?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ooops sorry
                  MKRapid Recoveries (new owners)

Comment

Ooops sorry
                    MKRapid Recoveries (new owners)
                    I'd send this ---->CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

A Long with a copy of the letter you have......

Comment

Great
                      Thanks I2D
                      I'm on me way to the Post now.
                      GM

Comment

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Update:
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        Hi GM,

seems like your B/C is going in the same direction as my B/C mastercard account. (acc. 6 on my diary)

I have a letter from Moorcroft stating B/C unable to provide CCA. To which I advised MKDP (MKRR) who wrote back stating "understand no CCA and that we are unable to enforce but will continue all action short of enforcement". Not heard from them sine July last year.

Hope your goes the same way.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution View Post
                          Hi GM,

seems like your B/C is going in the same direction as my B/C mastercard account. (acc. 6 on my diary)

I have a letter from Moorcroft stating B/C unable to provide CCA. To which I advised MKDP (MKRR) who wrote back stating "understand no CCA and that we are unable to enforce but will continue all action short of enforcement". Not heard from them sine July last year.

Hope your goes the same way.

Id be tempted to write back saying "and i will continue all action short of paying"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                            Id be tempted to write back saying "and i will continue all action short of paying"

Yeah - would be very interesting to see what their reply would be....

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                              Yes it is tempting

Comment

Hi October Revolution,very similar.Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
                                X