GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Hi Niddy
    I have in the past sent them my own I&E so perhaps I had better just send the same as before(12 months ago) so as to keep it consistant.Is this OK?
    GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
      As this is enforceable due to the date should I make an offer and if so what % would you recommend to try and end this ?
      Thanks Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
        Hi Niddy
        I have in the past sent them my own I&E so perhaps I had better just send the same as before(12 months ago) so as to keep it consistant.Is this OK?
        GM
        Up to you but they HAVE to abide by CFS hence my suggestion to speak to Elsa. Up to you whatever you do really
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
          As this is enforceable due to the date should I make an offer and if so what % would you recommend to try and end this ?
          Thanks Niddy
          What is the balance and just clarify we're talking barclaycard right?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
            Its NatWest and the balance is £9600
            GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
              Its NatWest and the balance is £9600
              GM
              and the last time you paid anything on this..?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie
                I have been paying £6pm each month since default back 2003.

Comment

Duplicated,sorry

Comment

Hi Niddy/Deepie
                    I can raise 33% would you think this a fair offer to conclude this debt?
                    GM

Comment

Hi Niddy/Deepie
                      I can raise 33% would you think this a fair offer to conclude this debt?
                      GM
                      Hiya who are you paying? The bank or a dca?

Comment

The Bank

Comment

The Bank
                          Ok you need it to get sold off. I'd stop paying and draw a sale to a dca then make an offer in that order as the bank are unlikely to write £6k off. Was there any PPi or anything on the account?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion earlier. As TCC posted a barclaycard image I then asked if it was a Barclaycard but of course it's not its RBS / Natwest isn't it? Therefore Ignore the Barclays posts previously as that's a wee but off topic and irrelevant here.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Ok you need it to get sold off. I'd stop paying and draw a sale to a dca then make an offer in that order as the bank are unlikely to write £6k off. Was there any PPi or anything on the account?
                              or send a fresh CCA request to the dca when it gets sold on....

Gives you more time if nothing else
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy/Deepie
                                There is no PPI involved.
                                I will cancel the s/o and sit tight.
                                In your opinion is it likely that the Bank will sell it on or go for Court action ?
                                Should I request a new CCA as this would allow me to say its disputed when I stop my payments.
                                Just a thought,otherwise they may decide to go to Court because I stopped paying for no reason.Or am I barking up the wrong tree here and siumply stop payment?
                                GM

Comment

Working...
                                X