GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Pleased for you GM, nice start to the new year...well done..
    Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

Key:Items sent in blue
        Items received in red
        Comments in green
        Yorkshire Bank(was Vivid)
        Type of account (Loan)
        Date commenced (Approx 2001)
        Approx Balance (£6500)
        Default Notice issued by YB( 2003)
        Account run by various DCA's(Apex,Sutcliffe,NCO, Brunswick,Debt Managers)
        Eventually Account was purchased by Apexand then returned to YB as no docs .
        04/03/2010 Letter sent by me requesting CCA(Recorded)

08/03/2010 Letter from Apex referring my request to YB .

25/03/2010 I sent Apex letter 'Failure to comply etc'
        30/03/2010 Letter from Apex treating my last letter as a complaint
        23/04/2010 Letter from Apex stating that they are advised by YB(NAGB)that they are unable to provide me with the number of requested documents.Therefore they are returning the account back to NABG and Apex are closing the account with Apex.
        31/03/2010 I cancelled my monthly payment
        08/07/2011 Chasing letter from new DCA Sutcliffes notifying me of a £20 uplift!
        19/11/2011 Second statement with increased balance by £20
        19/01/2012 Received letter from a new DCA Brunswick Collection Services.
        23/01/12 Niddy says ignore them for now
        09/02/2012 Received a DO NOT IGNORE THIS NOTICE letter this morning,from Brunswick Collection Services. In more bold they say'Legal Proceedings could result in one or all of the following consequences:Any future sale of the house could be affected....etc etc
        9/02/2012 I2D send them this >..........Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
        9/02/2012 Sent recorded
        24/02/2012 Received letter from Clydesdale/Yorkshire Bank .
        They have taken the above letter as a complaint etc
        01/06/2012 Letter from Bruswick 'You have failed to make ay suitable arrangments etc'
        Require full payment....Failure may result in legal proceedings.....

As you will see from the above diary events Brunswick were sent 'threat-o-gram.....'
        This was obviously handed back (going around and around,to Clydesdale(as above)never got back to me with their findings,and now handed it back to their in house DCA.
        What response should I send please,or is it an 'Ignore it' or a letter?
        01/07/2012 Niddy: ‘
        see what happens next as they've literally went round the whole process and are back to the start again sending the same letters’.

UPDATE:Hi Niddy/I2D
        23/01/2013 Letter from YB now instructing their agents ‘Debt Managers,Rotherham’ to collect full balance.
        Should I wait to see what I receive first and then if necessary respond with ‘sold in dispute’?
        Thanks
        GM

Comment

Hi
          In addition to the above from YB their letter finishes with this para:'If you are in dispute with the Bank regarding this debt........you must telephone this office immediately'
          Sorry forgot to add this in ,so should I send them a sold in dispute letter asap?
          GM

Comment

Hi I2D
            re YB
            I know its not a rush one but whats the best course of action please?
            Thanks
            GM
            Last edited by greymatter; 23 January 2013, 14:12. Reason: added OC

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
              Hi I2D
              re YB
              I know its not a rush one but whats the best course of action please?
              Thanks
              GM
              I'd see what they send next if it were me....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D
                I will update as and when I receive something.
                GM

Comment

Barclaycard Gold Visa
                  Type of account (credit card)
                  Date commenced (Pre 2000)
                  Approx Balance (£10600)
                  Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                  Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
                  Account run by DCA’s
                  Key:sent
                  received
                  other information
                  CURRENT STATUS:
                  16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
                  19.12.11 Signature obtained
                  10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.
                  10.01.12 Payment stopped
                  12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
                  26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
                  19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft
                  19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)
                  21.03.2012 CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                  21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
                  29.03.2012Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
                  IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.
                  29.03.2012 Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                  06/07/2012 Received the repeat possible litigation from Moorcroft this is after they said its on hold whilst investigating.
                  6/07/2012 I2D CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                  6/07/2012 Recorded and sent.
                  8/07/2012 They have received and signed
                  12/07/2012 Received letter from Moorcroft,obviously ignoring my 2nd letter attaching BC cannot enforce letter.
                  12/07/2012 I would ignore them and save my postage.
                  23/07/2012 Received letter from Moorcrap Headed in very large caps indeed-MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER
                  08/2012 Letter has big bold 'LITIGATION WARNING'
                  8/08/2012 Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response 13/09/2012 New DCA on the scene Wescot:
                  13/09/2012 Letter sent Sold whilst in dispute
                  13/10/2012 Letter(2nd one) from BC confirming cannot supply CCA
                  05/01/2013 DCA have returned account back to BC.

25/01/13 Hi I2D/SH :UPDATE::Received two letters ,one from BC notifying me that MKDP LLP have bought the debt and the second one ,same day ,same return address on envelope from MKDP LLP requesting that I should phone them to discuss.
                  Should I wait for contact to be made or send No CCA as this lot are an unknown DCA.
                  Thanks
                  GM
                  Last edited by greymatter; 25 January 2013, 13:40. Reason: Additional comment

Comment

24/01/13 Hi I2D/SH :UPDATE::Received two letters ,one from BC notifying me that MKDP LLP have bought the debt and the second one ,same day ,same return address on envelope from MKDP LLP requesting that I should phone them to discuss.
                    Should I wait for contact to be made or send No CCA as this lot are an unknown DCA.
                    Thanks
                    GM
                    Wait until they write to you then I would send this---> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D
                      Is the sold whilst in dispute a preferred reply when the OC admits to cannot supply CCA.
                      Thanks
                      GM
                      Last edited by greymatter; 25 January 2013, 13:38.

Comment

Thanks I2D
                        Is the sold whilst in dispute a preferred reply when the OC admits to cannot supply CCA.
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        Sorry missed that .....just wait until they write to you

Comment

Hi I2D
                          OK will do, however what reply would be preferred out of the two?
                          Thanks
                          GM
                          Last edited by greymatter; 25 January 2013, 13:44.

Comment

Hi I2D
                            OK will do, however what reply would be preferred out of the two?
                            Thanks
                            GM
                            Lets see what they have to say first......

Comment

RightO
                              Thanks I2D
                              Me jumping the gun again!
                              Much appreciated
                              GM

Comment

Originally Posted by greymatter
                                Key:sent
                                received
                                other information
                                Barclays Select
                                Type of account Fixed (Loan over 36 Months)
                                Date commenced (July 2003)
                                Approx Balance (£10000)
                                Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2004)
                                Paying by arrangement with DCA Default Notice issued by Barclays(Dec 2003 + again April 2004)

10/01/12: CCA request sent recorded delivery
                                20.01.12: Letter from CSL :they are requesting the documents from Barclays and will forward onto me when they get them.
                                03/02/2012 Not yet had a reply.What response should I use or should I wait till next week?
                                10/02/2012 :Received letter from them asking for the £1 fee.They had already sent me a letter telling me that they were requesting the docs from the OC.
                                They said to keep paying until they respond(Bollax)
                                I have responded with a copy of this letter and my PO receipt.
                                06/03/2012: Still no response
                                25/05/12: Received an offer of 50% from DCA ,'failure to receive your payment..etc ,etc offer will be withdrawn and arrangements for full payment etc,etc.
                                Still no CCA ,so still
                                Should I ignore ??
                                25/05/2012: In2Deep:I Would if it was me.......
                                NOTE:15/06/2012 Letter from Post office confirming that PO had been cashed.
                                24/10/2012:Just got a letter from a new DCA(By the name of Zinc) informing me that they are now responsible for recovery of o/s amount.
                                This account has never had a CCA although requested by me and reminder sent(see above) .What response should I send pl;ease.
                                Thanks
                                24/10/12
                                : Letter sent recorded ‘Account sold whilst in dispute’
                                11/12/12:Hi Niddy /In2Deep
                                Had a phone call (recorded and not answered) requesting I ‘phone them.
                                Does this need a one line referring them to my letter of the 24/10/2012 or ignore.
                                11/12/12 Pixie:As Paul likes having a paper trail it might be worthwhile sending them a one-liner.
                                11/12/12 SH: If you did decide to send a one-liner referring to the previous letter, I would also include a paragraph telling them that you will only communicate in writing.
                                11/12/12: Thanks Pixie and SH Letter going today Recorded of course.

UPDATE:
                                Hi I2D/SH
                                30/01/13: DCA started phoning again,they left a meesage to contact them.Ihave recorded this as before.
                                Whats best to do here as I have sent them the reply as above.
                                Thanks
                                GM

Comment

Working...
                                X