GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    I've received a letter today from Arrow regarding what was my MBNA

I'd sent SWID to Clarity in August, they responded with sending an application form (exactly same as Niddy deemed UE in 2010) in October. I sent missing PTs and account has been on hold since.

In the letter received today they say they complied with the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 (CCCNCDR). I think I'll respond with http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...cept-ue-status
    Hi Pixie , Arrow have all of my MBNA accounts and have had for the past year......no court as yet , just keep passing on to DCA's then back and forth.
    So far so good , but who knows what lies around the corner.

You will be fine.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
      Hi Pixie , Arrow have all of my MBNA accounts and have had for the past year......no court as yet , just keep passing on to DCA's then back and forth.
      So far so good , but who knows what lies around the corner.

You will be fine.

Matty
      Hi Matty. Arrow have had my mbna account since November 2010 and Clarity are the 4th dca they have passed it on to. I'm not too bothered if they take it to court... I'm not working at the moment due to health problems so they'll probably get £1 per month like the ccj I already have... though obviously I'd prefer not to get another ccj.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie ,
        how's going ....hope you are well.
        are this mob ,Arrow, still chasing you?
        nearly 5 years now for us!

Comment

Hi Matty

I'm well now...apart from a cold that refuses to shift

I'm not being chased by anyone at the moment...touch wood

Yes...only just over a year now

Hope everything's okay with you.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good to hear and hope you shake your cold off soon.
            Pretty quite for me also ....just being mithered by Arrow re one of my Mbna accounts at the moment , but other than that all is good ( touch wood)

Comment

After hearing nothing for over 18 months Arrow Global have asked Moorcroft to act as collection agent. I'll send SWID and hopefully they'll disappear as quickly as they have for a couple of my other cards.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about my Capital One CC ( http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ull=1#post8951) for 4 years but received a letter this morning saying that they've sold it to Cabot Credit Management Group. Also enclosed was a letter from Cabot saying that Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited will be managing my account. They want to help me set up a repayment plan...I think I'll pass

I'll wait until they contact me again then send SWID.

Comment

well done Pixie - i got a letter statement from Capital one delivered to my old address 2 months ago - but they hadn't responded for well over 4 years otherwise keep up the good work

Comment

Cabot are buying the world, all the old shitty accounts that are real lemons

Comment

Lemons for lemons ...... Fitting xx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Can't you tell I'm in the final year before SB!

Letter today from Moorcroft re Arrow Global (mbna) ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ull=1#post7951 They've put my account on hold for 14 days "to allow me time to consider the information provided and let us have your proposals for settlement." The information they've provided is the CCA which Niddy deemed UE. I'll wait a few days and then send MPT.

It's interesting that the envelope was handwritten and the details in the letter (name, date and account number) were also handwritten and "agreement" was circled from a number of choices. I'm wondering if they've got people working from home sending these letters.

Comment

Error primary school ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Tesco Personal Finance

Balance approx £3500

defaulted June 2010

8/7 cca request sent
                            July 'cca' received. Niddy says :UE
                            August cca query letter sent
                            August letter received saying that they have sent what they needed to and don't consider the account to be in dispute
                            August debtor's final response sent
                            August letter received saying call immediately or we may transfer the account to an external dca
                            September letter received from Triton wanting immediate payment
                            September 'Account sold while in dispute' letter sent to Triton
                            September Reply from Triton stating that Tesco have fully complied with the Consumer Credit Act and, if I don't contact Triton within 7 days with an offer of repayment, I will leave them with no alternative but to take further action against me without warning or delay letter ignored
                            October received another letter from Triton saying how disappointed they are that I haven't paid and that they have no alternative but to consider further action and may request a dca to call on me letter ignored
                            November Triton still very disappointed and they are recommending that Tesco should instruct solicitors to start court proceedings
                            November 'Threat-O-Gram - letter before action' letter sent to Triton
                            November 'stop phoning' letter sent to Triton
                            December Letter received from Tesco contradicting themselves - say that they can't uphold my complaint re phone calls but they're going to remove my number from their system
                            December Letter from Green's solicitors saying that, as I have not paid the amount owing (ie the total amount of the debt on the card), they're likely to be instructed to commence court proceedings without further notice.
                            December 'Threat of Litigation' letter sent to Green's.
                            December Letter from Triton saying that Tesco have complied with Consumer Credit Act. If I don't contact them within 7 days to arrange repayment, I leave them with no alternative but to take further action against me without warning or delay.
                            December snotty letter from Greens saying that I should have sent my response to Triton. The letter has been passed on and Triton will reply direct I think they already have (see above)!
                            January letter received from Newman's saying that I need to contact them to pay the account in full
                            January 'Account sold while in default of cca request' (new version) sent to Newmans
                            January Letter from Newmans saying that they are investigating my complaint & will suspend collections activities while they are investigating.
                            January Letter from Newmans saying that they have conferred with their client and the CCA was sent in July, therefore their client is not in default of CCA request & they consider this matter resolved.
                            April Received income and expenditure form from Newmans so that they can consider a payment plan 'suitable to my circumstances.' ignore
                            April 2 identical (apart from date) letters from Newmans - Doorstep warning
                            April 'Threat of doorstep visit' letter sent
                            July 'Immediate payment required' letter received from Fredrickson's.
                            July 'Letter before action' received from Fredrickson's
                            July 'Threat-O-Gram - letter before action' template sent
                            JulyReceived a big yellow 'confirmed resident' card with a threat of immediate litigation proceedings ignore
                            AugustReceived letter from Fredricksons - referred matter back to their clients and account on hold file
                            September Received letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors demanding payment in full within 14 days or will recommend proceedings be issued without further notice
                            September 'Threat by Lender to Commence Litigation' template sent to Bryan Carters
                            October Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors acknowledging my letter to them. They say that Tescos have fully complied with cca request and want my proposals to discharge the outstanding balance or further action will commence
                            October 'Enough is Enough' letter sent to Bryan Carters

January 'Notice of Debt Collection' from Westcot
                            January Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter sent to Westcot
                            January Letter from Westcot - I need to request a cca from Tesco ignore
                            March Letter from Westcot saying that their client sent all the required documents in 2010 ignore
                            March Letter from Nelson Guest offering a discount to settle my debt and avoid further recovery action. ignore
                            April Another copy of the letter saying that their client sent all the documents in Oct 2010 ignore as before
                            June Letter from Nelson Guest threatening further recovery action unless I pay, or make arrangements to pay, within 10 days ignore
                            June Doorstep Collection letter from Westcot
                            June Threat of Doorstep Visit template (amended to remove telephone harassment part) sent to Westcot
                            After almost 4 years this has popped up again. No surprise really as it's coming up to SB.

The debt has been assigned to Hoist with RobWay managing the account. I'll send SWID to RobWay and also to Hoist once I hear from them direct.

Comment

Well that didn't take long! Letter from Hoist and RobWay in the same envelope (the Tesco letter was also in a RobWay envelope...I can recognise that envelope anywhere!) Will send SWID to RobWay.

Comment

Good luck xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X