GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by hra47 View Post
    Send this to Triton: ---> ( Link removed my Spud) I was v interested in this and thought this was a link,but it goes nowhere,at least on my old computer
    If it's anything to do with Triton on my diary it will be going back 5 or 6 years as I haven't had any dealings with them for that long. It probably linked to an old template letter on a previous version of the forum.

If you're interested in what was sent and when why not start your own diary then you'll get responses based on YOUR situation. I know you've posted in the UE General Questions and Answers section.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks-yes,good idea,I will do that-just waiting for some replies at mo-
      All best,H

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Capital One

Balance approx. £4000

Defaulted January 2011

September Sent cca request
        October received reply saying that they need more time to investigate
        Octobercca received Niddy says
        October cca query letter sent
        November letter saying that I've missed a payment
        November letter thanking me for writing to them about my account (cca query) and that they'll need some time to investigate
        November telephone harrassment letter sent
        November letter received saying they're looking into my situation - I think in response to telephone harrassment letter
        November letter received saying that they've satisfied s.78
        November letter received saying that they're going to carry on phoning anyway
        December Notice of Default received ignore
        January letter received saying that this is my last chance to stop the default process ignore
        January Default notice received
        January Letter from FPC Debt Collection Services (Fredricksons) saying I must phone them to make a payment to bring the account up to date. If I don't then action to enforce the debt may be taken without further notice.
        January New 'account sold whilst in default of cca request' sent to fpc
        February Letter from fpc saying that they recently wrote to me but have failed to receive an adequate response. If enforcement action is taken it will affect my credit file and may impact on my ability to obtain credit in the future. I think the defaults have already taken care of that!
        February (in same post as above) Big yellow card - 'Confirmed resident'. Trace enquiries show you as living at this address. Ermm, yes. My letter to you was sent from this address!!
        February Letter from fpc. They have referred the matter to their client and have put the account on hold in the meantime.
        February Letter from fpc saying that they can confirm that their client has no record of receiving a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.
        February Letter sent to fpc with copy of letter from Capital One in response to my cca request. Asked them to refer it back to Capital One.
        March Letter received from fpcsaying they want to know what the dispute is with Capital One. If it's about the agreement I need to complain to Capital One.
        March Sent a copy of dispute letter, originally sent to Capital One, to fpc.
        March Received a letter from fpc saying they are putting collection activities on hold for 15 days to allow me to contact Capital One (by phone!) for the information I require. Will ignore (unless I decide to send them a sarcastic reply!)
        March Didn't send the sarcastic letter but received letter from Capital One saying thank you for wring to them about my account (I didn't!) and they need time to look into my situation. This is exactly the same letter I received in October and November.
        April Received a letter from Capital One saying they have complied with s78, the agreement is enforceable and they will continue to treat it as such. They also enclosed a copy of the letter they sent me in November - saying the same thing but quoting Carey and McGuffick
        April Letter from fpc saying that, unless I pay, they will advise Capital One to refer for further enforcement. Go on to say that legal action may be taken. Ignore
        April Letter from fpc saying that they are instructed to organise an arrangement for payment and I must contact them to prevent their client taking further action. ignore
        May letter from Capquest. If I don't contact them they will pass the account to their solicitors who will take further action
        May 'New-account sold while in default' letter sent to CapQuest
        May letter from CapQuest saying that they've checked my circumstances and there are no ccjs registered against me (brilliant checks!) and they are not seeking immediate repayment in full but can offer me several repayment options and possible settlements. (ignored)
        May (received same day as above) Letter from CapQuest saying they were unaware of any dispute so they are now closing the account on their system. (ignored)
        May Letter from Fredrickson saying that capital One have passed the account to them (again!) and they require immediate payment and I MUST contact them IMMEDIATELY
        May Letter sent to Fredricksons with copies of previous correspondence and telling them to refer it back to Capital One
        June 'Letter before Action' received from Fredricksons
        June 'Threat-O -Gram - letter before action' sent to Fredricksons
        June Final response letter from Capital One
        July Please phone us letter from Fredricksons ignore
        July 'Letter before action' received from Fredrickson's
        July 'Threat-O-Gram: letter before action' sent
        July Received letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors giving me 14 days to pay or they will recommend that their client issue proceedings without further notice
        July Sent 'Threat-O-Gram' letter to Bryan Carter
        August Received letter from Fredrickson's - account on hold while they refer back to clientignore
        August Letter received from Fredrickson's - they want me to ring them ignore
        September Letter received from Fredrickson's - final opportunity to pay before they recommend their clients to instruct solicitors to issue a claim
        September 'Threat to commence litigation' template letter sent to Fredricksons
        September Letter from Fredricksons - Capital One have complied with cca request. If they don't hear from me within the next 10 days with payment proposals further action will commence.
        September Big yellow 'Confirmed Resident' card received from Fredricksons
        September 'Threat by Creditor - Enough is enough' letter sent to Fredricksons
        October Letter from Capital One saying the dca is no longer managing my account ignore
        October Letter received from Capital One saying that they have satisfied my s.78 request

October Capital One have sold my Account to Cabot Credit Management Group
        NovemberSWID sent to Cabot
        November Letter from Cabot saying that they have requested the further information and CCA from the original creditor. Account on hold.

January Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay as they have not received the required information from the original creditor.
        March Letter from Cabot. They've contacted the original creditor who say that the documents requested were provided in 2010 and they've sent further letters re-iterating that. Cabot have now closed the dispute and I'm going to be hearing from their Customer Operations Department. filed
        August Letter from Cabot thanking me for my request for information under sections 77-79 of Consumer Credit Act 1974 (I haven't sent a CCA request!) They acknowledge the 12 day time limit but, as they have to request the information from the original creditor they anticipate that they will be able to provide it within 40 days. In the unlikely even they can't provide it within these time limits they will write again. Filed
        I've received a letter from the improbably named Kathy Cakebread saying that, although she really wants to help find a resolution, they haven't been able to provide the information. This means that the cca is currently unenforceable. I have news for you Kathy; it's SB so it's permanently unenforceable

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bet you that information feels good.

Great name. Wonder if she has anything to do with the British Bake Off? If not, she really should consider an entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider65 View Post
            Bet you that information feels good.

Great name. Wonder if she has anything to do with the British Bake Off? If not, she really should consider an entry.
            Bake off omg , gives her something to do Pix xxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

well done pixie

still keeps on getting a letter every month since Sept last year, saying that they waiting for there client to come back with details lol..................already SB now

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                well done pixie

still keeps on getting a letter every month since Sept last year, saying that they waiting for there client to come back with details lol..................already SB now
                Makes you wonder why they bother keep sending them out. I've just received another one about my Tesco card which is well and truly SB

Comment

Capital One

Balance approx. £4000

Defaulted January 2011

September Sent cca request
                  October received reply saying that they need more time to investigate
                  Octobercca received Niddy says
                  October cca query letter sent
                  November letter saying that I've missed a payment
                  November letter thanking me for writing to them about my account (cca query) and that they'll need some time to investigate
                  November telephone harrassment letter sent
                  November letter received saying they're looking into my situation - I think in response to telephone harrassment letter
                  November letter received saying that they've satisfied s.78
                  November letter received saying that they're going to carry on phoning anyway
                  December Notice of Default received ignore
                  January letter received saying that this is my last chance to stop the default process ignore
                  January Default notice received
                  January Letter from FPC Debt Collection Services (Fredricksons) saying I must phone them to make a payment to bring the account up to date. If I don't then action to enforce the debt may be taken without further notice.
                  January New 'account sold whilst in default of cca request' sent to fpc
                  February Letter from fpc saying that they recently wrote to me but have failed to receive an adequate response. If enforcement action is taken it will affect my credit file and may impact on my ability to obtain credit in the future. I think the defaults have already taken care of that!
                  February (in same post as above) Big yellow card - 'Confirmed resident'. Trace enquiries show you as living at this address. Ermm, yes. My letter to you was sent from this address!!
                  February Letter from fpc. They have referred the matter to their client and have put the account on hold in the meantime.
                  February Letter from fpc saying that they can confirm that their client has no record of receiving a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.
                  February Letter sent to fpc with copy of letter from Capital One in response to my cca request. Asked them to refer it back to Capital One.
                  March Letter received from fpcsaying they want to know what the dispute is with Capital One. If it's about the agreement I need to complain to Capital One.
                  March Sent a copy of dispute letter, originally sent to Capital One, to fpc.
                  March Received a letter from fpc saying they are putting collection activities on hold for 15 days to allow me to contact Capital One (by phone!) for the information I require. Will ignore (unless I decide to send them a sarcastic reply!)
                  March Didn't send the sarcastic letter but received letter from Capital One saying thank you for wring to them about my account (I didn't!) and they need time to look into my situation. This is exactly the same letter I received in October and November.
                  April Received a letter from Capital One saying they have complied with s78, the agreement is enforceable and they will continue to treat it as such. They also enclosed a copy of the letter they sent me in November - saying the same thing but quoting Carey and McGuffick
                  April Letter from fpc saying that, unless I pay, they will advise Capital One to refer for further enforcement. Go on to say that legal action may be taken. Ignore
                  April Letter from fpc saying that they are instructed to organise an arrangement for payment and I must contact them to prevent their client taking further action. ignore
                  May letter from Capquest. If I don't contact them they will pass the account to their solicitors who will take further action
                  May 'New-account sold while in default' letter sent to CapQuest
                  May letter from CapQuest saying that they've checked my circumstances and there are no ccjs registered against me (brilliant checks!) and they are not seeking immediate repayment in full but can offer me several repayment options and possible settlements. (ignored)
                  May (received same day as above) Letter from CapQuest saying they were unaware of any dispute so they are now closing the account on their system. (ignored)
                  May Letter from Fredrickson saying that capital One have passed the account to them (again!) and they require immediate payment and I MUST contact them IMMEDIATELY
                  May Letter sent to Fredricksons with copies of previous correspondence and telling them to refer it back to Capital One
                  June 'Letter before Action' received from Fredricksons
                  June 'Threat-O -Gram - letter before action' sent to Fredricksons
                  June Final response letter from Capital One
                  July Please phone us letter from Fredricksons ignore
                  July 'Letter before action' received from Fredrickson's
                  July 'Threat-O-Gram: letter before action' sent
                  July Received letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors giving me 14 days to pay or they will recommend that their client issue proceedings without further notice
                  July Sent 'Threat-O-Gram' letter to Bryan Carter
                  August Received letter from Fredrickson's - account on hold while they refer back to clientignore
                  August Letter received from Fredrickson's - they want me to ring them ignore
                  September Letter received from Fredrickson's - final opportunity to pay before they recommend their clients to instruct solicitors to issue a claim
                  September 'Threat to commence litigation' template letter sent to Fredricksons
                  September Letter from Fredricksons - Capital One have complied with cca request. If they don't hear from me within the next 10 days with payment proposals further action will commence.
                  September Big yellow 'Confirmed Resident' card received from Fredricksons
                  September 'Threat by Creditor - Enough is enough' letter sent to Fredricksons
                  October Letter from Capital One saying the dca is no longer managing my account ignore
                  October Letter received from Capital One saying that they have satisfied my s.78 request

October Capital One have sold my Account to Cabot Credit Management Group
                  NovemberSWID sent to Cabot
                  November Letter from Cabot saying that they have requested the further information and CCA from the original creditor. Account on hold.

January Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay as they have not received the required information from the original creditor.
                  March Letter from Cabot. They've contacted the original creditor who say that the documents requested were provided in 2010 and they've sent further letters re-iterating that. Cabot have now closed the dispute and I'm going to be hearing from their Customer Operations Department. filed
                  August Letter from Cabot thanking me for my request for information under sections 77-79 of Consumer Credit Act 1974 (I haven't sent a CCA request!) They acknowledge the 12 day time limit but, as they have to request the information from the original creditor they anticipate that they will be able to provide it within 40 days. In the unlikely even they can't provide it within these time limits they will write again. Filed
                  December Letter from Capital One thanking me for my recent letter and saying that my account has been sold to Cabot who will be contacting me shortly. Filed
                  The letter updated above was signed by Amy Fisher, Director of Collections. I wonder how she managed to rise to that exalted position as she seemingly isn't very bright. I haven't written to Capital One for 5 years!! Anyway, this account is SB

Comment

I've been getting letters every couple of weeks from 1st Credit about my OD. They're being very polite and non-threatening. Their latest letter invites me to contact them as their "policy is to work with our customers who engage with us." If I don't engage with them they'll search my credit file. I'm shaking in my boots!

Comment

change your boots then! lol

Comment

Now now Pixie calm down x
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

What a great thread, bet you feel great too. Reading the first ones then the last ones, does n t is just demonstrate what a load of t*** and what totally disorganised companies we have to deal with?

Well done Pixie
                          If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
                            What a great thread, bet you feel great too. Reading the first ones then the last ones, does n t is just demonstrate what a load of t*** and what totally disorganised companies we have to deal with?

Well done Pixie
                            Yes, it's such a load of b*llocks, isn't it?

Without AAD I'd be much more scared than I am, but even then I could have worked out, from the amusingly inconsistent and desperate letters, that my debt is simply an asset to them, and that it is being passed around from company to company in the hope that one of them will be able to squeeze a few quid out of me. There is one in particular (can't remember which - there are about 10) which is alternating between trying to scare me and offering me 'special deals' on a reduced loan, and it is totally laughable

Even if I didn't know about AAD I'd have worked out that these idiots were simply trying it on.

But AAD just adds to my peace of mind and certainty that they are just playing poker with my life. Or trying to...

Comment

Thank you both.

My diary actually started on the first incarnation of AAD and 6 years to SB seemed so far in the future. However, they've passed and I've just my OD now which is the one 1st Credit have. I need to check the dates as I've read a post from Niddy on the SB thread that ODs are different and SB is the OD renewal date. I've been counting it from when I sent the OD CCA request but I'd been ignoring it for a while before that so it may already be SB. If so, then that's a full house

Comment

I've been getting letters every couple of weeks from 1st Credit about my OD. They're being very polite and non-threatening. Their latest letter invites me to contact them as their "policy is to work with our customers who engage with us." If I don't engage with them they'll search my credit file. I'm shaking in my boots!
                                search your credit file? blinking nora they have to much time on there hands. ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X