GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

They seem to have been active recently; they are politely contacting me about my M&S accounts.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Thank you both.

My diary actually started on the first incarnation of AAD and 6 years to SB seemed so far in the future. However, they've passed and I've just my OD now which is the one 1st Credit have. I need to check the dates as I've read a post from Niddy on the SB thread that ODs are different and SB is the OD renewal date. I've been counting it from when I sent the OD CCA request but I'd been ignoring it for a while before that so it may already be SB. If so, then that's a full house
      Great news Pixie on the SB accounts!

I've also got an O/D account with 1st Credit, and also got the same batch of 'polite' letters from them the last couple of weeks so the autonomon machine in their offices has been working overtime it seems!
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I finally got around to checking the review date for my OD which was December. I'd last used it in September 2010 and the only "transcations" between then and the review date were interest and charges so it's already SB That's it, all done and dusted though I still have my ccj which I'm not worried about as I pay £1 per month.
        Last edited by Pixie; 1 February 2017, 11:48.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

That's great new Pixie - well done !
          I have a question though, could you please explain what the renewal date is for an overdraft? I have had an arranged overdraft on my bank account for years but haven't noticed that it has ever been renewed.

Comment

I should have said review date

The review date will show at the top of your statement.

Comment

Congratulations Pixie x

Comment

Thank you 5corps.

Comment

Well done flower x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

high five petal, another one bites the dust

Comment

yayyyy another one down xxxxx

Comment

Thank you muchly everyone x

Comment

Thank you muchly everyone x
                          congrats pixie. splendid stuff

Comment

Congratulations, good to know that they are have all gone now
                            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Thank you all. At the start when you're getting mountains of threatening letters it seems like there's no end in sight but there is

Comment

Thank you all. At the start when you're getting mountains of threatening letters it seems like there's no end in sight but there is

Advance uses:-
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X