GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

LTSB have sent the same cca twice, the second one 18 months after the first in response to the "threat to commence litigation" template letter sent to Fairfax solicitors.

Anyway, the cca request went off to Capquest earlier today so I'll wait and see what they come up with. At least they've stopped phoning and texting now.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter today from Capquest saying they've removed my number from their system. They want me to contact them to advise how I wish to progress with the account. I suppose they'll get their answer to that when they get my cca request.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Letter today from Capquest saying they've removed my number from their system. They want me to contact them to advise how I wish to progress with the account. I suppose they'll get their answer to that when they get my cca request.
        How did they get your number? Dirty buggers aren't they!!!

Lets see how they like a new cca to deal with
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I haven't a clue how they got my number because it isn't on the cca LTSB sent, only my now-defunct landline number

Comment

Capquest have put my account on hold while they get the cca.

They want me to do their job and send any relevant documents I have to them...cheeky blighters!

Comment

Send them a blank bit of paper headed "Relevant Document" lol

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

I'd love to...but after Niddy's comments about Capquest last week maybe I shouldn't.

Comment

For some reason I've got a new Notice of Assignment from Arrow Global with regards to my Asda cc...they got the date wrong of when they bought the account

Not sure if it makes any difference as it's the account I have a ccj on.

Comment

I think it would be seen as minimal Pixie

Have they corrected the date

Comment

I've received a letter today from Arrow regarding what was my MBNA

I'd sent SWID to Clarity in August, they responded with sending an application form (exactly same as Niddy deemed UE in 2010) in October. I sent missing PTs and account has been on hold since.

In the letter received today they say they complied with the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 (CCCNCDR). I think I'll respond with http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...cept-ue-status

Comment

Should be ok Pixie

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                            Should be ok Pixie
                            I know it should...that's why I'm sending it

Comment

I know it should...that's why I'm sending it
                              Or thanks for stating the bleeding obvious

Comment

Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 (CCCNCDR).
                                That's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard that mentioned before in the forum ...

Comment

Working...
                                X