GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Thanks nanna x
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If it was me, I would leave it a few weeks to reply......It is Tesco after all......Remember, "Every little helps"

And keep the letter minimalistic....almost holding a little back for a month or two's time if you can......why send one letter when ten might take you 6 months
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I tend to agree with Spud if it's not threatening xx

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          I tend to agree with Spud if it's not threatening xx
          Sorry, I should have made that clear....... As long as its the normal intro/template letters

Anything with a direct threat and or deadline needs posting up

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
            Sorry, I should have made that clear....... As long as its the normal intro/template letters

Anything with a direct threat and or deadline needs posting up
            Errrmmm...I do know that!

Comment

A very kind offer received from RobWay: their client has advised that they'll accept a 50% settlement amount to clear the debt in one payment. I bet they would!...not that I have that sort of money anyway...but they'll be getting nothing as it's UE.

Letter from Cabot re Capital One. They've contacted the original creditor who say that the documents requested were provided in 2010 and they've sent further letters re-iterating that. Cabot have now closed the dispute and I'm going to be hearing from their Customer Operations Department.
              Last edited by Pixie; 11 March 2016, 13:53.

Comment

Marlin/Cabot have been down in their cellar and unearthed some old accounts, my M&S being one of them. I haven't heard from them since 2013
                March Letter from M&S saying they have sold my account to Marlin Europe Limited
                March Letter from Marlin (in same envelope as M&S letter) saying they are now the owners of the account and to contact them in the next 5 days
                March Sent 'Account Sold while in Dispute' to Marlin
                March Received reply from Marlin saying they are not considering legal action at the moment and are getting in touch with M&S for further information.
                October Statement of Account from Marlin filed

It isn't a threatening letter, just one of those "we want to help you" letters. I'll send them a one liner saying that I informed them that this account was SWID in March 2013.

Comment

How are we doing Pixie , have any dropped off yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Capital One

Balance approx. £4000

Defaulted January 2011

September Sent cca request
                    October received reply saying that they need more time to investigate
                    Octobercca received Niddy says
                    October cca query letter sent
                    November letter saying that I've missed a payment
                    November letter thanking me for writing to them about my account (cca query) and that they'll need some time to investigate
                    November telephone harrassment letter sent
                    November letter received saying they're looking into my situation - I think in response to telephone harrassment letter
                    November letter received saying that they've satisfied s.78
                    November letter received saying that they're going to carry on phoning anyway
                    December Notice of Default received ignore
                    January letter received saying that this is my last chance to stop the default process ignore
                    January Default notice received
                    January Letter from FPC Debt Collection Services (Fredricksons) saying I must phone them to make a payment to bring the account up to date. If I don't then action to enforce the debt may be taken without further notice.
                    January New 'account sold whilst in default of cca request' sent to fpc
                    February Letter from fpc saying that they recently wrote to me but have failed to receive an adequate response. If enforcement action is taken it will affect my credit file and may impact on my ability to obtain credit in the future. I think the defaults have already taken care of that!
                    February (in same post as above) Big yellow card - 'Confirmed resident'. Trace enquiries show you as living at this address. Ermm, yes. My letter to you was sent from this address!!
                    February Letter from fpc. They have referred the matter to their client and have put the account on hold in the meantime.
                    February Letter from fpc saying that they can confirm that their client has no record of receiving a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.
                    February Letter sent to fpc with copy of letter from Capital One in response to my cca request. Asked them to refer it back to Capital One.
                    March Letter received from fpcsaying they want to know what the dispute is with Capital One. If it's about the agreement I need to complain to Capital One.
                    March Sent a copy of dispute letter, originally sent to Capital One, to fpc.
                    March Received a letter from fpc saying they are putting collection activities on hold for 15 days to allow me to contact Capital One (by phone!) for the information I require. Will ignore (unless I decide to send them a sarcastic reply!)
                    March Didn't send the sarcastic letter but received letter from Capital One saying thank you for wring to them about my account (I didn't!) and they need time to look into my situation. This is exactly the same letter I received in October and November.
                    April Received a letter from Capital One saying they have complied with s78, the agreement is enforceable and they will continue to treat it as such. They also enclosed a copy of the letter they sent me in November - saying the same thing but quoting Carey and McGuffick
                    April Letter from fpc saying that, unless I pay, they will advise Capital One to refer for further enforcement. Go on to say that legal action may be taken. Ignore
                    April Letter from fpc saying that they are instructed to organise an arrangement for payment and I must contact them to prevent their client taking further action. ignore
                    May letter from Capquest. If I don't contact them they will pass the account to their solicitors who will take further action
                    May 'New-account sold while in default' letter sent to CapQuest
                    May letter from CapQuest saying that they've checked my circumstances and there are no ccjs registered against me (brilliant checks!) and they are not seeking immediate repayment in full but can offer me several repayment options and possible settlements. (ignored)
                    May (received same day as above) Letter from CapQuest saying they were unaware of any dispute so they are now closing the account on their system. (ignored)
                    May Letter from Fredrickson saying that capital One have passed the account to them (again!) and they require immediate payment and I MUST contact them IMMEDIATELY
                    May Letter sent to Fredricksons with copies of previous correspondence and telling them to refer it back to Capital One
                    June 'Letter before Action' received from Fredricksons
                    June 'Threat-O -Gram - letter before action' sent to Fredricksons
                    June Final response letter from Capital One
                    July Please phone us letter from Fredricksons ignore
                    July 'Letter before action' received from Fredrickson's
                    July 'Threat-O-Gram: letter before action' sent
                    July Received letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors giving me 14 days to pay or they will recommend that their client issue proceedings without further notice
                    July Sent 'Threat-O-Gram' letter to Bryan Carter
                    August Received letter from Fredrickson's - account on hold while they refer back to clientignore
                    August Letter received from Fredrickson's - they want me to ring them ignore
                    September Letter received from Fredrickson's - final opportunity to pay before they recommend their clients to instruct solicitors to issue a claim
                    September 'Threat to commence litigation' template letter sent to Fredricksons
                    September Letter from Fredricksons - Capital One have complied with cca request. If they don't hear from me within the next 10 days with payment proposals further action will commence.
                    September Big yellow 'Confirmed Resident' card received from Fredricksons
                    September 'Threat by Creditor - Enough is enough' letter sent to Fredricksons
                    October Letter from Capital One saying the dca is no longer managing my account ignore
                    October Letter received from Capital One saying that they have satisfied my s.78 request

October Capital One have sold my Account to Cabot Credit Management Group
                    NovemberSWID sent to Cabot
                    November Letter from Cabot saying that they have requested the further information and CCA from the original creditor. Account on hold.

January Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay as they have not received the required information from the original creditor.

March Letter from Cabot. They've contacted the original creditor who say that the documents requested were provided in 2010 and they've sent further letters re-iterating that. Cabot have now closed the dispute and I'm going to be hearing from their Customer Operations Department. filed

August Letter from Cabot thanking me for my request for information under sections 77-79 of Consumer Credit Act 1974 (I haven't sent a CCA request!) They acknowledge the 12 day time limit but, as they have to request the information from the original creditor they anticipate that they will be able to provide it within 40 days. In the unlikely even they can't provide it within these time limits they will write again. Filed
                    update

Comment

when I click on that link,it says page doesn't exist

Comment

what link are you clicking on

Comment

Originally posted by hra47 View Post
                          when I click on that link,it says page doesn't exist

Click on what link? There are no links there

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                            How are we doing Pixie , have any dropped off yet?

Sorry Matty, I've only just seen this post. I was away enjoying the sunshine when you posted.

These are all SB now How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Tesco Personal Finance

Balance approx £3500

defaulted June 2010

8/7 cca request sent
                              July 'cca' received. Niddy says :UE
                              August cca query letter sent
                              August letter received saying that they have sent what they needed to and don't consider the account to be in dispute
                              August debtor's final response sent
                              August letter received saying call immediately or we may transfer the account to an external dca
                              September letter received from Triton wanting immediate payment
                              September 'Account sold while in dispute' letter sent to Triton
                              September Reply from Triton stating that Tesco have fully complied with the Consumer Credit Act and, if I don't contact Triton within 7 days with an offer of repayment, I will leave them with no alternative but to take further action against me without warning or delay letter ignored
                              October received another letter from Triton saying how disappointed they are that I haven't paid and that they have no alternative but to consider further action and may request a dca to call on me letter ignored
                              November Triton still very disappointed and they are recommending that Tesco should instruct solicitors to start court proceedings
                              November 'Threat-O-Gram - letter before action' letter sent to Triton
                              November 'stop phoning' letter sent to Triton
                              December Letter received from Tesco contradicting themselves - say that they can't uphold my complaint re phone calls but they're going to remove my number from their system
                              December Letter from Green's solicitors saying that, as I have not paid the amount owing (ie the total amount of the debt on the card), they're likely to be instructed to commence court proceedings without further notice.
                              December 'Threat of Litigation' letter sent to Green's.
                              December Letter from Triton saying that Tesco have complied with Consumer Credit Act. If I don't contact them within 7 days to arrange repayment, I leave them with no alternative but to take further action against me without warning or delay.
                              December snotty letter from Greens saying that I should have sent my response to Triton. The letter has been passed on and Triton will reply direct I think they already have (see above)!
                              January letter received from Newman's saying that I need to contact them to pay the account in full
                              January 'Account sold while in default of cca request' (new version) sent to Newmans
                              January Letter from Newmans saying that they are investigating my complaint & will suspend collections activities while they are investigating.
                              January Letter from Newmans saying that they have conferred with their client and the CCA was sent in July, therefore their client is not in default of CCA request & they consider this matter resolved.
                              April Received income and expenditure form from Newmans so that they can consider a payment plan 'suitable to my circumstances.' ignore
                              April 2 identical (apart from date) letters from Newmans - Doorstep warning
                              April 'Threat of doorstep visit' letter sent
                              July 'Immediate payment required' letter received from Fredrickson's.
                              July 'Letter before action' received from Fredrickson's
                              July 'Threat-O-Gram - letter before action' template sent
                              JulyReceived a big yellow 'confirmed resident' card with a threat of immediate litigation proceedings ignore
                              AugustReceived letter from Fredricksons - referred matter back to their clients and account on hold file
                              September Received letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors demanding payment in full within 14 days or will recommend proceedings be issued without further notice
                              September 'Threat by Lender to Commence Litigation' template sent to Bryan Carters
                              October Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors acknowledging my letter to them. They say that Tescos have fully complied with cca request and want my proposals to discharge the outstanding balance or further action will commence
                              October 'Enough is Enough' letter sent to Bryan Carters

January 'Notice of Debt Collection' from Westcot
                              January Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter sent to Westcot
                              January Letter from Westcot - I need to request a cca from Tesco ignore
                              March Letter from Westcot saying that their client sent all the required documents in 2010 ignore
                              March Letter from Nelson Guest offering a discount to settle my debt and avoid further recovery action. ignore
                              April Another copy of the letter saying that their client sent all the documents in Oct 2010 ignore as before
                              June Letter from Nelson Guest threatening further recovery action unless I pay, or make arrangements to pay, within 10 days ignore
                              June Doorstep Collection letter from Westcot
                              June Threat of Doorstep Visit template (amended to remove telephone harassment part) sent to Westcot

February NoA received. Has been assigned to Hoist with RobWay managing the account.
                              March Letter from RobWay offering 50% settlement filed
                              update: Had a letter from Robway when I came back from holiday recently saying that they have not yet received a response from the OC and the account has been temporarily stopped whilst they await a resolution. Better make that permanently stopped as it's been SB for months now

Comment

Send this to Triton: ---> ( Link removed my Spud) I was v interested in this and thought this was a link,but it goes nowhere,at least on my old computer
                                Last edited by Spud; 20 October 2016, 07:50. Reason: Removed link to unknown source - Link does not work

Comment

Working...
                                X