GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

Originally posted by marling View Post
    hi niddy
    just so i get this clear, do you want me to run this over with p1 before sending letter ?
    excuse my ignorance again but i failed to find the cputr2008 template
    also niddy i have a further 3 accounts halifax, lloyds and egg card who have failed to give me a cca since sept2011, i have only had about 6 letters from all three of them this year, is cputr2008 relevant to them as they have not come up with anything ?
    thanks for all help
    regards marling
    hi niddy
    what did you think of above please ?

Comment

acct #8 northern rock

letter from nram stating :
      file has been recalled from external agent and passed to internal loss recovery unit. it is important i contact them as matter is very serious.

this is the first letter from them this year.

Comment

Did you email the CCA they sent to Niddy, Marling?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          Did you email the CCA they sent to Niddy, Marling?
          hi elsa
          yes i emailed niddy 13/12/11 and he found it enforceable

Comment

acct#6 capital one

i had sent cputr2008 letter template to dlc on the 2/9/12

have recieved reply and cca off dlc and will forward to niddy.

letter also states they have completed there obligation and to contact in next 14 days to discuss repayments.
            have also recieved letter from lucas credit services on the same day with final demand letter.

Comment

acct#6 capital one

thank you niddy for looking at cca ,

Comment

acct#3 amex

letter off amex saying account has been transfered to vil collections

letter form vil collections offering 50% discount

Comment

Have you sent Account Sold whilst in Dispute - allaboutDEBT UK to vil collections?
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi
                    do you know where my replys to pixie and a message from helsman have gone ?
                    they seem to have dissapeared
                    cheers marling

Comment

Yes marling. there is a discussion going on over on the Forum Announcements section "All About Forums Update". I lost some s well but Niddy is getting things going and the old forum is now available in read only mode. (cut and paste anything you feel is important)

regards
                      G

Comment

many thanks g
                        will do

Comment

hi pixie
                          as this is a ENFORCEABLE debt i have just ignored it, plus as it was only an offer didnt feel it needed answering, i have not sent "account sold while in dispute" letter ........ do you think it needs sending ?

thanks in advance

marling

Comment

posted by pixie....................That's what I did for my enforceable debts...or you can ignore if you want. At the end of the day, it's up to you.

Comment

acct #1 halifax

letter from halifax

stating: halifax have assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the said account to capquest investments ltd.
                              the total balance sold was £9500 as of the 28/6/2013.
                              under data protection act 1998 capquest is now the data controller of my personal data re the account.
                              please call them

also letter from capquest confirming the above asking me to call to discuss account

Comment

posted by pixie...............I've just looked back at the first page of your diary. Have you not sent anything at all, apart from the cca request, for this account? I see that vil collections have had it before.

As it's an enforceable account you're taking a risk whether you ignore it or send template letters. Ignoring seems to have worked for you so far.

I treat my enforceable accounts as UE ones and send the relevant template letters as, generally, the dcas don't know if they're UE or not and they tend to (eventually) move on to easier targets. I have a ccj for one enforceable account but that was after just one letter from dca which I replied to with an offer of a monthly payment. They refused, took me to court and were awarded a £1 monthly payment. I bet they wish they'd accepted my offer! I have other enforceable debts which I have been blagging for the last 3 years and that I rarely hear about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X