GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

Originally posted by marling View Post
    letter from new dca called 2f ??
    title is confirmation of residency
    our enquiries indicate that I am a resident of the address, despite previous attempts we have not been able to contact you in relation to matter with royal bank of Scotland, please call them.

account unenforceable, should I just ignore for time being ?

thanks in advance
    marling

Sounds like a freds stupid letter
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

(8) Northern rock loan

start : 2/1/2007 is this ok ?
      bal : £5800
      last full : may 2008
      present : not paying
      dca : nram

july n rock - request state of affairs
      july n rock - rec cccs letter
      dec n rock - failed to maintain agreement
      may n rock - taking steps to default
      july n rock - statement - with bad debt write off on it - £5.755.93 **** ?
      jan n rock - failed to pay
      may n rock - statement - full amount again
      apr allied int credit - calling card
      june aic - 50% offer
      jan aic - final notice
      mar aic - 50% offer
      apr aic - offer
      3/9/11 - cca request sent
      sept aic - re-send to north rock
      15/9/11 - cca re sent to nrock
      21/11/11 nram - i have missed contract payments
      2/12/11 nram - cca recieved
      13/12/11 ////////////// ENFORCEABLE
      11/9/12 nram - contact required letter.
      2/3/13 nram - account passed to allied
      2/9/13 nram - account recalled from allied for nram debt loss unit.
      9/9/13 allied - 50% settlement offer.
      25/10/13 nram - account passed in full to marling europe
      25/10/13 marlin europe - account passed to them
      21/11/13 marlin fs - reminder - doorstep threat
      26/11/13 cca request sent to marlin fs + harassment threat letter
      3/12/13 marlin fs - sent one page cca request reply - emailed niddy
      cca letter from marlin financial services - emailed niddy

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        Hi Marling

I think you should treat this seriously, especially as they have made a threat against your home with regard to a charging order.

Best thing you can do, as they are a 'new' creditor (as in purchased the debt), is to get a new CCA request sent off immediately (as in today or tomorrow), and this will then give you a little protection in the short term as they then have to provide an agreement. Its been over 2 years since the last CCA request so nothing wrong with issuing one to Capquest.

It should make them step back a little and chancing their arm on obtaining a default judgement.

Best
        SnV
        two letters arrived from capquest today re my CCA request

they have requested a copy of statement and agreement from Lloyds banking group, the account has been placed on hold until the 15 march 2014,

so sit tight and wait for next reply

Comment

My LTSB was sold to capquest and I sent a new cca request at the beginning of November. Still waiting....
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            My LTSB was sold to capquest and I sent a new cca request at the beginning of November. Still waiting....
            fingers crossed here then

Comment

fingers crossed here then
              Yes mate - balls in their court now
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

barclays overdraft
                letter from sigma in reply to cca overdraft request

we acknowledge your request for a true copy of your agreement which you are entitled to recieve under section 77/78 of cnsumer credit act 1974, however as the above balance relates to a current account previously held with barclays bank, there will be no signed agreement. we have requested a copy of your statements of account, which will provide sufficient proof that the above balance remains outstanding, upon receipt these shall be forwarded onto you.

shall i wait for now and see what they do next ?

cheers marling
                letter from sigma with five attatched pages of statements from bank current account, asking me to contact collections team.

wait and see what they do next

Comment

(8) Northern rock loan

start : 2/1/2007 is this ok ?
                  bal : £5800
                  last full : may 2008
                  present : not paying
                  dca : nram

july n rock - request state of affairs
                  july n rock - rec cccs letter
                  dec n rock - failed to maintain agreement
                  may n rock - taking steps to default
                  july n rock - statement - with bad debt write off on it - £5.755.93 **** ?
                  jan n rock - failed to pay
                  may n rock - statement - full amount again
                  apr allied int credit - calling card
                  june aic - 50% offer
                  jan aic - final notice
                  mar aic - 50% offer
                  apr aic - offer
                  3/9/11 - cca request sent
                  sept aic - re-send to north rock
                  15/9/11 - cca re sent to nrock
                  21/11/11 nram - i have missed contract payments
                  2/12/11 nram - cca recieved
                  13/12/11 ////////////// ENFORCEABLE
                  11/9/12 nram - contact required letter.
                  2/3/13 nram - account passed to allied
                  2/9/13 nram - account recalled from allied for nram debt loss unit.
                  9/9/13 allied - 50% settlement offer.
                  25/10/13 nram - account passed in full to marling europe
                  25/10/13 marlin europe - account passed to them
                  21/11/13 marlin fs - reminder - doorstep threat
                  26/11/13 cca request sent to marlin fs + harassment threat letter
                  3/12/13 marlin fs - sent one page cca request reply - emailed niddy
                  cca letter from marlin financial services - emailed niddy
                  Hiya really sorry for the delay, we've had a few email issues (all sorted) - they have only sent the main agreement, but this agreement clearly links to term 5 overleaf which is missing as there are no terms attached in which case I'd send this back --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Hiya really sorry for the delay, we've had a few email issues (all sorted) - they have only sent the main agreement, but this agreement clearly links to term 5 overleaf which is missing as there are no terms attached in which case I'd send this back --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

hi niddy
                    no problem, thanks for reply.
                    in a PM i sent you i mentioned marlin had sent me a "notice of change of agent"(emailed copy to you with CCA) appointing mortimer clarke solicitors to take recovery action,
                    as yet not recieved anthing from mortimer clarke. should i be sending "missing prescribed terms" to marlin now as they have passed the account onto mortimer clarke ?
                    await your advice please niddy
                    many thanks
                    marling

Comment

Hmmmm I'd send it to marlin ASAP
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Hmmmm I'd send it to marlin ASAP

todays post letter from mortimer clarke solicitors.
                        main 2 pages attatched, also includes a direct debit mandate & monthly expenditure sheet to fill in.
                        as i may have mentioned in an earlier message i am presently unemployed at the moment, likely to be self employed again in about four months time.
                        if they did go for CCJ thats not a bad thing is it as i would not be able to pay anything of any note back ?
                        can i wait for your re-evaluation please niddy
                        many thanks
                        marling
                        Attached Files

Comment

private messaged niddy
                          cheers marling

Comment

Grrrr that Mortimer Clarke letter makes me so mad.... "Your employment prospects may be affected" - yes, you're up s**t creek in debt, and we'll make sure you always stay that way and can't even get a decent job in the future?? Outrageous!! How exactly is that going to help them get repaid? Sorry I can't offer advice Marling, but best of luck with this.. there but for the grace of God (and Niddy's help)...

Comment

Originally posted by grassy_knollington View Post
                              Grrrr that Mortimer Clarke letter makes me so mad.... "Your employment prospects may be affected" - yes, you're up s**t creek in debt, and we'll make sure you always stay that way and can't even get a decent job in the future?? Outrageous!! How exactly is that going to help them get repaid? Sorry I can't offer advice Marling, but best of luck with this.. there but for the grace of God (and Niddy's help)...

forward that letter highlighting that comment to the Regulator I would. as a formal complaint ?

Comment

How much is owed on this account?

Comment

Working...
                                X