GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlings UE diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    they have sent my cca request back as well so do i need to re-send that back as well as your above letter ?
    cheers marling
    Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 08:39.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      they have sent my cca request back as well so do i need to re-send that back as well as your above letter ?
      cheers marling
      Yes re send... with that letter & £ 1
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

2/9/11 scotcall reply.
        not dealing with any longer re-send to regal credit
        OK... if they are not dealing with it anymore, re send to Regal & I would put a copy of that letter in too
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

5/9/11 aic reply.
          no longer dealing with, re send to north rock.
          Same.. re send to N Rock

Comment

OK... if they are not dealing with it anymore, re send to Regal & I would put a copy of that letter in too
            im going to need sexy secretary to deal with all this

Comment

8/9/11 moorcroft reply
              requested documents from their clients. can i provide information i will be relying on if dispute in court.
              Ignore, you're not going to court! Muppets!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

im going to need sexy secretary to deal with all this
                Or just employ a dip-shit DCA
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi all
                  updates following
                  acct#10 barclays - credit solutions
                  letter asking for further details ie account number, post code, name etc
                  regards marling

Comment

accts# 4 & 7 hillesden (both egg)
                    £1's returned account closed by hillesden, re-write to egg themselves.
                    will re-send cca requests to egg.

Comment

acct#6 cap1 26/9/11
                      hillesden - awaiting copy of orig cca.
                      if unable to do so they will be able to send me a true copy ?
                      mcguffick v rbs -proceedings is not enforcement ?

10/10/11 hillesden - pay us £10 a month letter/ 25% discount

Comment

acct#2 lloyds
                        26/9/11 moorcroft
                        recieved demand sig - forwarded to clients.
                        they will re chase debt in 14 days.

Comment

Same just ignore
                          heard nothing since 8/9/11 - from thread 73

Comment

acct#5 mint
                            no reply from regal yet, sent 15/9/11

Comment

acct#8 north rock
                              no reply since 15/9/11 cca re send request

thats all so far
                              cheers marling
                              Last edited by marling; 13 October 2011, 06:01.

Comment

Keep us updated as soon as you get anything back that mean's anything

Comment

Working...
                                X