GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

hi all, snv & plan b
    firstly on the debt front amazing quiet, I would say 3 letters(offers) max in the last 6 months, so all good there and coming up to 4th anniversary in coming months, some others approaching 6 years.
    re my mortgage I amazed yet again here they have done nothing as I havnt really kept up with payments, expecting letter thru door any day, but at the moment no threats.
    personally this has been worst 6 months of my life, no longer speaking to son & daughter and live poor life at present, think things will come to head with my life soon and will take new path, hopefully for the better.
    many thanks for dropping in on me
    best wishes all
    marling

Comment

So glad all is quiet, so sorry about personal problems all the luck to you in whatever path you have to or want to take xxxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I echo nanna's sentiments. Don't forget that there are other threads that you can go on to discuss, complain or moan about anything without any judgement!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
          personally this has been worst 6 months of my life, no longer speaking to son & daughter and live poor life at present, think things will come to head with my life soon and will take new path, hopefully for the better.
          many thanks for dropping in on me
          best wishes all
          marling
          Sorry to hear you're no longer speaking to your son and daughter - if you want to get it off your chest then, as Cym says, there are other sections of the forum where you can do just that and you'll receive incredible support.

I know from personal experience that things happen for a reason and new starts can come from horrible circumstances. In my case health problems made me re-evaluate what was important in my life and I'm about to embark on a new chapter x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

thanks for the lovely replies cym nanna pixie much appreciated, just got to carry on fighting my way back up

Comment

Just adding my 2p's worth to what others have said.

Please do offload on the "chat threads" - that is one of the many strengths of this site, and totally non-judgmental!

Comment

Hi all

just an update to where im at right now and help/advice needed for no:3 please

1) as I had stated in #256 it had been the worst 6 months on my life, I had been self employed since 1990, things came to a head finally at the end of august when I realized I had just stuck my head in the sand for the last 3 to 4 years and came to an all time low in the last 6 to 9 months, for years my friends told me to get a full time job and i never listened, these are the friends that have stood me and even funded me on the way, I have so let them down. I signed on jobseekers at beginning of September. Ive just finished a 3 week course where I will hopefully start work next Monday at a major plc company, Ive done that well on the course that I’m lead to believe I will probably get a higher position than I originally applied for, at the age of 53 its just nice to feel wanted and valued again, the change in me as a person the last 4 weeks is staggering, plus I can hopefully address the gap in friendship I owe my good friends. in tears writing the above .

2. I will look at addressing/posting my son/daughter issue as mentioned in the #256 post. Cym,nanna & pixie had suggested it in posts after, at that time(30thjune) I would not have been able to handle doing it, I will look at it in a few weeks time when I am back in full time employment, cym had put in post #258 “without any judgement” , but I feel you will have to be judgemental to reply, anyhow I will follow up in a couple of weeks I hope.

3. A few months back I joined a site called “clear score”which is a type of Experian type company but free of charge, ive just looked at my rating/report etc, it only shows ONE current account, I have a total of four accounts from two banks, one current & one saving account from both banks, presently I am only using the one that is mentioned in the report. When I start to get paid from my new job if I use one of the savings accounts for my wages do you think clear score/Experian will pick this up and start showing that account on there systems ?

hope all are well and thanks to all help given to me
                kind regards
                marling

Last edited by marling; 6 October 2015, 08:29.

Comment

Hi

Number 3 - that's not a CRA so class the data shown as minimalistic. Register with Experian, Equifax & Call Credit. It's £2 for your statutory report from each.

However bank accounts don't always appear on CRA records and savings never do. Only credit scored products appear. I don't see why you're bothered about the CRA data?

But if you have two full bank accounts then both should feed to the CRA's.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Hi

Number 3 - that's not a CRA so class the data shown as minimalistic. Register with Experian, Equifax & Call Credit. It's £2 for your statutory report from each.

However bank accounts don't always appear on CRA records and savings never do. Only credit scored products appear. I don't see why you're bothered about the CRA data?

But if you have two full bank accounts then both should feed to the CRA's.
                    Hi Niddy
                    i was thinking that if any debt collectors or other creditors saw I had money/wages going thru I might be more likely to be targeted, where as previously I have had very little going thru my accounts
                    cheers marling

Comment

They can't see any such thing. A bank account only shows any OD balance under "limit". if you're not OD then it always reads £0 even if you had £1m in account balance.

Don't you worry
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

1) as I had stated in #256 it had been the worst 6 months on my life, I had been self employed since 1990, things came to a head finally at the end of august when I realized I had just stuck my head in the sand for the last 3 to 4 years and came to an all time low in the last 6 to 9 months, for years my friends told me to get a full time job and i never listened, these are the friends that have stood me and even funded me on the way, I have so let them down. I signed on jobseekers at beginning of September. Ive just finished a 3 week course where I will hopefully start work next Monday at a major plc company, Ive done that well on the course that I’m lead to believe I will probably get a higher position than I originally applied for, at the age of 53 its just nice to feel wanted and valued again, the change in me as a person the last 4 weeks is staggering, plus I can hopefully address the gap in friendship I owe my good friends. in tears writing the above .

That's great news marling

I'm sure your friends will understand - if they're true friends.

2. I will look at addressing/posting my son/daughter issue as mentioned in the #256 post. Cym,nanna & pixie had suggested it in posts after, at that time(30thjune) I would not have been able to handle doing it, I will look at it in a few weeks time when I am back in full time employment, cym had put in post #258 “without any judgement” , but I feel you will have to be judgemental to reply, anyhow I will follow up in a couple of weeks I hope.
                        Just when you feel like it marling. We really are non-judgemental. I'm sure we've all done things/handled things in ways that we wish we'd done differently with hindsight. Once you feel up to posting the issues with your son and daughter you may find that someone has already been in your position but, even if not, you can guarantee that you'll get lots of suggestions and support.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

(10) Barclays current account

start : 1980's
                          bal : £1600 overdrawn
                          last full : may 2008
                          present : £1 online payment
                          dca : credit solutions

aug barclays - termination notice
                          april consumer finance collect - outstanding
                          mar cdcs - final notice
                          june credit solutions - legal/doorstep threat
                          june power2contact - visit threat
                          june credit solutions - save offer
                          july credit solutions - notice legal proceed
                          aug credit solutions - legal action
                          13/9/11 creditsol - forwarded request to barc
                          29/9/11 creditsol - asking for more account details.
                          24/10/11 creditsol - 50% settlement offer
                          15/8/13 barclays & sigma - account sold to sigma
                          9/10/13 sigma - letter asking me to start to pay monthly
                          11/10/13 cca overdraft request sent to sigma
                          9/1/14 sigma - copy of statements from last few years of account
                          4/6/14 bpo collections - sigma have instructed bpo to deal with account
                          13/10/14 pastdue - they have appointed by sig to collect debt
                          29/10/14 pastdue - do not ignore letter - ignored lol
                          14/11/14 pastdue - settlement offer
                          22/1/15 scotcall - make payment
                          31/1/15 Lowell - account sold by sigma
                          17/5/16 Lo​well - pre legal assessment letter
                          hi all
                          ive had a few basic letters of newly assigned Lowell recently, but the latest letter is titled "pre-legal assessment" , its asking me to discuss with them before it Is esculated to legal assessment & county court process.
                          looks like a general scare letter, I am right just to ignore yeah ?
                          regards marling

Comment

(9) Rbs loan / ccj

start : not sure / pre 2007
                            bal : £13,000
                            last full : may 2008
                            present : £1 online payment
                            dca : none
                            hi all
                            could someone give me help/advice please re above ccj, ive noticed that the ccj was registered in march 2010 so is now over 6 years old.
                            what is the position of this ccj now ? is it lapsed and un-collectable or is it ongoing till it is payed ?
                            I have been paying £1 month for 6 years
                            thanks in advance
                            cheers marling

Comment

I believe if you are paying it, it will never lapse.

CCJs if uncollected for a time can "lapse" but the owner can always go back to court to ask for payment If you are paying £1 per month I'd just leave it at that as that must be what the court ordered

Comment

hi all
                                could someone give me help/advice please re above ccj, ive noticed that the ccj was registered in march 2010 so is now over 6 years old.
                                what is the position of this ccj now ? is it lapsed and un-collectable or is it ongoing till it is payed ?
                                I have been paying £1 month for 6 years
                                thanks in advance
                                cheers marling
                                Hi, they will need to put you in a time capsule to collect that debt.��

Comment

Working...
                                X