GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlings UE diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    Keep us updated as soon as you get anything back that mean's anything
    cheers niddy
    so no need to send any cca reminders out as yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      cheers niddy
      so no need to send any cca reminders out as yet ?
      Just ignore for now........if you want to call me Niddy that ok
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Just ignore for now........if you want to call me Niddy that ok
        ooooppppssss

Comment

acct#2 lloyds
          26/9/11 moorcroft
          recieved demand sig - forwarded to clients.
          they will re chase debt in 14 days.
          You may want to send this to them Demand of Signature by Creditor

I had that all of the time and this letter stopped them.
          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 08:41.
          Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

acct#2 lloyds
            26/9/11 moorcroft
            recieved demand sig - forwarded to clients.
            they will re chase debt in 14 days.
            Originally posted by mauijim View Post
            You may want to send this to them Demand of Signature by Creditor

I had that all of the time and this letter stopped them.
            If I've read that right....... they have forwarded it to there clients...I would just ignore for now see what they do next
            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 08:42.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi niddy
              had my first cca back from mint(#5acct)
              do you want me to send covering letter etc over as well ?
              regards
              marling

Comment

hi niddy
                had my first cca back from mint(#5acct)
                do you want me to send covering letter etc over as well ?
                regards
                marling
                Yes ..send letter with CCA..:niddy

Comment

Any updates here?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Any updates here?
                    mint card, acct#5, UNENFORCEABLE

Comment

• Re: Marlings UE diary

Yea I know that one! haha
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

acct#10 credit solutions - barclays current acct
                        50% settlement offer

Comment

acct#10 credit solutions - barclays current acct
                          50% settlement offer
                          rejected I presume....? 10-20% tops!

Comment

accts #4 & #7 egg card & egg loan
                            re-sending cca request's direct to egg

Comment

accts #4 & #7 egg card & egg loan
                              re-sending cca request's direct to egg
                              why? If you sent it to the account owner, ie DCA then that's perfectly acceptable..... what's happened here?

Comment

acct #1 - halifax card
                                iqor have recieved cca request(got proof)
                                no letters recieved re request.
                                2 letters form nelson solictors & one from wescot offering offers & doorstop collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X