GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

There absolutely no judgments just good wishes and a shoulder, good luck xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      hi all
      ive had a few basic letters of newly assigned Lowell recently, but the latest letter is titled "pre-legal assessment" , its asking me to discuss with them before it Is esculated to legal assessment & county court process.
      looks like a general scare letter, I am right just to ignore yeah ?
      regards marling
      I'm not sure why you're still paying £1 a month to this. Have you sent any letters regarding this apart from the cca request? I wouldn't continue to ignore but send the Sold While In Dispute template which is in AAD+. You will need to pay a small fee to have access to this section.

hi all
      could someone give me help/advice please re above ccj, ive noticed that the ccj was registered in march 2010 so is now over 6 years old.
      what is the position of this ccj now ? is it lapsed and un-collectable or is it ongoing till it is payed ?
      I have been paying £1 month for 6 years
      thanks in advance
      cheers marling
      As MrsD says, if you're paying the ccj then it can't be lapsed. Whoever is collecting the payment may send letters to try to make you pay more but they can only make you pay more by going back to the court. Just carry on paying the £1 per month.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

many thanks for messages re CCJ, I will carry on paying £1 and re-address the situation when my UE's come up to 6th anniversary.
        cheers all

Comment

many thanks for messages re CCJ, I will carry on paying £1 and re-address the situation when my UE's come up to 6th anniversary.
          cheers all

Hold on here if it is a CCJ you are paying £1.00 to, then only the CCJ records drops off CRA records, if you stop paying the owner who the debt belongs to could take you back to court for non payment of CCJ, UE does not come into CCJs, although it would be a chance you may take that non payment as per CCJ is ignored by them - Risky???

Sure others will comment also!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pixie;564684]I'm not sure why you're still paying £1 a month to this. Have you sent any letters regarding this apart from the cca request? I wouldn't continue to ignore but send the Sold While In Dispute template which is in AAD+. You will need to pay a small fee to have access to this section.

hi Pixie
            the £1 a month payment was what I was paying when I joined this forum in august 2011, I havnt paid anything since that date(I have now updated page 1 debts as not paying), sorry for confusion.
            bar the CCA request sent to sigma I have not sent any letters to anyone(just ignored) , do you think I should still send "sold while in dispute" ?
            await your reply
            regards marling

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              Hold on here if it is a CCJ you are paying £1.00 to, then only the CCJ records drops off CRA records, if you stop paying the owner who the debt belongs to could take you back to court for non payment of CCJ, UE does not come into CCJs, although it would be a chance you may take that non payment as per CCJ is ignored by them - Risky???

Sure others will comment also!
              hi TC
              yes I understand now, keep paying. I did miss a payment a year ago and they did contact me re non payment, so will carry on with arrangement.
              thanks for your time & reply
              cheers marling

Comment

(10) Barclays current account

start : 1980's
                bal : £1600 overdrawn
                last full : may 2008
                present : not paying
                dca : credit solutions

aug barclays - termination notice
                april consumer finance collect - outstanding
                mar cdcs - final notice
                june credit solutions - legal/doorstep threat
                june power2contact - visit threat
                june credit solutions - save offer
                july credit solutions - notice legal proceed
                aug credit solutions - legal action
                13/9/11 creditsol - forwarded request to barc
                29/9/11 creditsol - asking for more account details.
                24/10/11 creditsol - 50% settlement offer
                15/8/13 barclays & sigma - account sold to sigma
                9/10/13 sigma - letter asking me to start to pay monthly
                11/10/13 cca overdraft request sent to sigma
                9/1/14 sigma - copy of statements from last few years of account
                4/6/14 bpo collections - sigma have instructed bpo to deal with account
                13/10/14 pastdue - they have appointed by sig to collect debt
                29/10/14 pastdue - do not ignore letter - ignored lol
                14/11/14 pastdue - settlement offer
                22/1/15 scotcall - make payment
                31/1/15 Lowell - account sold by sigma
                17/5/16 Lo​well - pre legal assessment letter
                2/6/16 Lowell - your account is escalating
                16/6/16 Lowell - 40% discount
                16/9/16 Lowell - can I offer £1 a day letter
                4/11/16 Lowell - near 50% offer letter

Hi all

all relatively quite here as I am now into my last 11 months of sending my CCA's,
                I have however had two CCJ's in the last month for other unrelated things(ie not this thread), one of these was from Lowell solicitors.
                they are sending letters for my above Barclays account which letter would you advise to send out to them as Sigma, BPO & pastdue all did nothing after I sent CCA overdraft
                request in 2013 ?

many thanks
                marling
                Last edited by marling; 12 November 2016, 07:46.

Comment

hi
                  could anyone please advise which letter you think I should send to Lowell re above post ?
                  many thanks
                  marling

Comment

hi
                    could anyone please advise which letter you think I should send to Lowell re above post ?
                    many thanks
                    marling
                    I would just file them away and see what comes next.

Comment

Hi all

all relatively quite here as I am now into my last 11 months of sending my CCA's,
                      I have however had two CCJ's in the last month for other unrelated things(ie not this thread), one of these was from Lowell solicitors.
                      they are sending letters for my above Barclays account which letter would you advise to send out to them as Sigma, BPO & pastdue all did nothing after I sent CCA overdraft
                      request in 2013 ?

many thanks
                      marling
                      is this just the 40% and £1 a day letters? if it's them I would just ignore.

Comment

begging letter we have all received.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                          is this just the 40% and £1 a day letters? if it's them I would just ignore.
                          thanks for replys, will do

Comment

(10) Barclays current account

start : 1980's
                            bal : £1600 overdrawn
                            last full : may 2008
                            present : not paying
                            dca : credit solutions

aug barclays - termination notice
                            april consumer finance collect - outstanding
                            mar cdcs - final notice
                            june credit solutions - legal/doorstep threat
                            june power2contact - visit threat
                            june credit solutions - save offer
                            july credit solutions - notice legal proceed
                            aug credit solutions - legal action
                            13/9/11 creditsol - forwarded request to barc
                            29/9/11 creditsol - asking for more account details.
                            24/10/11 creditsol - 50% settlement offer
                            15/8/13 barclays & sigma - account sold to sigma
                            9/10/13 sigma - letter asking me to start to pay monthly
                            11/10/13 cca overdraft request sent to sigma
                            9/1/14 sigma - copy of statements from last few years of account
                            4/6/14 bpo collections - sigma have instructed bpo to deal with account
                            13/10/14 pastdue - they have appointed by sig to collect debt
                            29/10/14 pastdue - do not ignore letter - ignored lol
                            14/11/14 pastdue - settlement offer
                            22/1/15 scotcall - make payment
                            31/1/15 Lowell - account sold by sigma
                            17/5/16 Lo​well - pre legal assessment letter
                            2/6/16 Lowell - your account is escalating
                            16/6/16 Lowell - 40% discount
                            16/9/16 Lowell - can I offer £1 a day letter
                            4/11/16 Lowell - near 50% off letter
                            hi all

could you please give your opinions on barclays current account ?

i am asking is this already statute barred ?

i last made a payment to this account in february 2010 via CCCS, i sent SWID(not cca) to sigma on 11/10/13, Lowell are the present DCA
                            so am i able to send a statute barred letter to lowell ?

thanks in advance

regards marling

Comment

It should be SB if you are sure of your dates, however do you know when the account was defaulted as there is an argument from the DCAs that SB doesn't start until the account is defaulted.

Comment

i have a termination notice dated 4th august 2008 , that is the same thing as a default notice yeah ?
                                many thanks
                                marling

Comment

Working...
                                X