GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

posted by helsman...........Don't worry you are not alone, they have sold mine to capquest too

Comment

acct#10 barclays current acct
      letter fom barclays assignment of debt & sold to sigma spv1 ltd, also letter form sigma saying there are now in control of account

Comment

account#5 mint card
        letter from mint passing debt to wescot

Comment

acct#1 halifax - no reply to 2009 cca request

letter from capquest(legal owners of account) , evaluating steps to be taken, will be looking at my credit rating, bank balances,cards, mortgage etc threat of county court judgement and charging order on house.
          offer of large discount to settle account.

as i have put above still no return of cca request from halifax from 2009

cheers marling

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
            acct#10 barclays current acct
            letter fom barclays assignment of debt & sold to sigma spv1 ltd, also letter form sigma saying there are now in control of account
            Just realised this is a current account. I'll have a look for SH's version of SWID for overdrafts. You'll find it here

account#5 mint card
            letter from mint passing debt to wescot
            I would wait until Westcot write to you and then send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...lst-in-dispute

acct#1 halifax - no reply to 2009 cca request

letter from capquest(legal owners of account) , evaluating steps to be taken, will be looking at my credit rating, bank balances,cards, mortgage etc threat of county court judgement and charging order on house.
            offer of large discount to settle account.

as i have put above still no return of cca request from halifax from 2009

cheers marling
            I would ignore for now as the account is UE while they're in default of your cca request.
            Last edited by Pixie; 20 August 2013, 11:26.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

acct#8 northern rock
              letter from nram(northern rock) stating they have recalled file back from dca and have returned it to there internal loss recovery unit, they are going to monitor my account and present circumstances before taking what action is neccessary.
              days later........ letter from allied (aic) offering me 50% discount

Comment

[QUOTE=Pixie;338134]Just realised this is a current account. I'll have a look for SH's version of SWID for overdrafts. You'll find it here

hi pixie
                another letter from sigma................ the matter will not go away blah blah blah................please contact them
                re your post of above of the SWID, i have never sent a cca request to them when i started out (see niddy post #36) as i had had little contact, sigma have only been in touch last few weeks since credit solutions had account two years ago.
                could i have some advice re this account please.
                thanks in advance
                marling

Comment

[QUOTE=marling;345887]
                  Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Just realised this is a current account. I'll have a look for SH's version of SWID for overdrafts. You'll find it here

hi pixie
                  another letter from sigma................ the matter will not go away blah blah blah................please contact them
                  re your post of above of the SWID, i have never sent a cca request to them when i started out (see niddy post #36) as i had had little contact, sigma have only been in touch last few weeks since credit solutions had account two years ago.
                  could i have some advice re this account please.
                  thanks in advance
                  marling
                  bump .... any advice on above please

Comment

did you send the SWID that Pix suggested?

and if you did, have they replied apart from the mailshot mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      did you send the SWID that Pix suggested?

and if you did, have they replied apart from the mailshot mentioned above?
                      hi mrsd
                      no i havn't sent SWID yet, when i clicked the link to pixie's kind reply #200 the first line reads qoute :

I write with reference to the above numbered account. I would like to point out that this account is formally in dispute with [Enter Original Creditor] and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974).

as i mentioned in post #202 i am yet to send a cca request to this barclays overdraft re niddys advice post #36, sigma have only got in touch the last few months.
                      so my point is am right in sending a SWID to sigma when i have not sent a CCA in the first place ?
                      hope ive explained ok mrsd & pixie
                      thanks for help
                      cheers marling

Comment

Niddy's post #36 was made 2 years ago when there had been no contact re this account. Out of curiosity, you say the last full payment was in early 2008...did you make token payments after this? If so, when did you stop them? If those payments in early 2008 were the last payments at all, then obviously it isn't that far from being SB which may explain why you've heard from sigma.

I would send the cca request for ODs http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post159405
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Niddy's post #36 was made 2 years ago when there had been no contact re this account. Out of curiosity, you say the last full payment was in early 2008...did you make token payments after this? If so, when did you stop them? If those payments in early 2008 were the last payments at all, then obviously it isn't that far from being SB which may explain why you've heard from sigma.

I would send the cca request for ODs http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post159405
                          thanks pixie

this was my current account which i stopped using when my company went bump(same bank barclays) , i never made any token payments to this account, let me dig my statements/files out and see when last action was. also i had a debenture for business of £10k (please see post #13) since 2008 i have never recieved anything form barclays/DCA re this account.
                          will post back when i get info pixie.
                          many thanks
                          marling

Comment

glad ive looked into the barclays accounts as it looks as ive made a few errors in my notes.

1. barclays current account overdrawn £1.6k .......... i was with CCCS for a short term paying £55 a month to all debts(except debenture) , so i did make token payments the last being september 2009 via CCCS.
                            also i have been wrongly quoting niddys post #36 this is against the debenture and not this barclays current account, niddy did tell me post #35 to send CCA request which unfortunately i didnt.

so am i ok to send CCA request as per your post #206 ? and if so who to barclays or sigma ?
                            barclays letter quotes:
                            we hereby give notice of the assignement of the debt due to us from you in respect of the balance of £1600 outstanding on your account.
                            on 31/7/13 your account was sold to sigma spv1 limited.

2. barclays debenture £10k................
                            token payments were never made via CCCS for this account, i will check up on when my company went into liquidation and the debenture kicked in

hope ive cleared things up lol

Comment

(8) Northern rock loan

start : 2/1/2007 is this ok ?
                              bal : £5800
                              last full : may 2008
                              present : not paying
                              dca : nram

july n rock - request state of affairs
                              july n rock - rec cccs letter
                              dec n rock - failed to maintain agreement
                              may n rock - taking steps to default
                              july n rock - statement - with bad debt write off on it - £5.755.93 **** ?
                              jan n rock - failed to pay
                              may n rock - statement - full amount again
                              apr allied int credit - calling card
                              june aic - 50% offer
                              jan aic - final notice
                              mar aic - 50% offer
                              apr aic - offer
                              3/9/11 - cca request sent
                              sept aic - re-send to north rock
                              15/9/11 - cca re sent to nrock
                              21/11/11 nram - i have missed contract payments
                              2/12/11 nram - cca recieved
                              13/12/11 ////////////// ENFORCEABLE
                              11/9/12 nram - contact required letter.
                              2/3/13 nram - account passed to allied
                              2/9/13 nram - account recalled from allied for nram debt loss unit.
                              9/9/13 allied - 50% settlement offer.
                              letters form both nram(northern rock) & marlin europe V limited
                              stating that marlin europe v have been assigned right & title to loan from northern rock

i am correct in ignoring for time being

cheers marling

Comment

just be careful with marlin, when they make contact, I might be tempted to get off another CCA, just to make sure marlin know it's in dispute

worth noting that although Niddy deemed it enforceable, NRAM were offering a 50% discount, so they are NOT sure

Comment

Working...
                                X