GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

NO..... just ignore see what they do next..
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      (2) Lloyds credit card
      started off as an easymoney card then taken over by lloyds.

start : not sure / pre 2007
      bal : £6000
      last full : may 2008
      present : £5 door colection
      dca : moorcroft

oct sechiari clark mitchell - court proceedings
      dec mha collections - referred
      mar wescot - instructed
      apr wescot - final notice
      apr wescot - 50% discount
      oct hl legal collect - instructed by apex credit
      apr midas credit - litigation / part of moocroft
      1/9/11 cca request sent
      sept moorcroft - re send cca request signed
      15/9/11 re sent cca - with demand sig
      19/11/11 they recieved cca
      26/9/11 forwarded to clients - will re chase debt
      5/11/11 moorcroft - saying lloyds have given me information - nothing recieved by me.
      3/1/12 moorcroft - auditors asking me to agree by balance and last payments paid
      9/1/12 wescot - notice of debt collection
      20/1/12 wescot - final notice
      letter from wescot - final notice etc

Comment

I Would send this > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Are you still paying the £ 5.00 per month on this..?

Comment

(3) Amex credit card

start : not sure / pre 2007
            bal : £5000
            last full : may 2008
            present : not paying
            dca : moorcroft

july rma - referred
            sept rma - 50% settlement
            jan rma - collection
            feb rma - removal threat
            apr rma - removal threat
            dec rma - bankruptcy threat
            jan rma - bankruptcy threat
            feb moorcroft - intend litigation
            apr moorcroft - intended litigation
            may morrcroft - discount offer
            1/9/11 cca request sent
            8/9/11 moorcroft - can i provide info i will be relying on in court.
            13/12/11 /////////
            letter from moorcroft - possible litigation, asking me to contact them to agree payments.
            also getting 4 calls a day on my mobile off them, leaving blank messages, also texts to contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Are you still paying the £ 5.00 per month on this..?
              no, not paying anyone at all at the moment

Comment

letter from moorcroft - possible litigation, asking me to contact them to agree payments.
                also getting 4 calls a day on my mobile off them, leaving blank messages, also texts to contact them.
                I Would send this > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  If you have any Notice of Assignment in Absolute from either party to the sale then you may demand that the current owner honour their obligations under the Act which are all of the responsibilites and liabilities under the agreement which they are alleging exists. I normally now send a rather sharply worded modification of the template letter to any new debt purchaser, just to let them know that I am one of those who is NOT going to just roll over at their behest and pay up.

Remember there is no prescribed format to a NoA and it can just be a few lines in any of the letters from either party.

regards
                  Garlok
                  eggs letter of the 12/1/12 states

we have to inform you that as we are no longer the owner of your account, and no longer have a contractual rellationship with you, we no longer have a duty under section 77 (1) cca to provide an executed copy of the agreement to you. our obligation to provide this information ended with the assignment of your debt to ARROW.
                  please write to aarow who is administering your account on behalf of CARVAL.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    thanks in2deep

Comment

we have to inform you that as we are no longer the owner of your account, and no longer have a contractual rellationship with you, we no longer have a duty under section 77 (1) cca to provide an executed copy of the agreement to you. our obligation to provide this information ended with the assignment of your debt to ARROW.
                      When I read this type of reply from a DCA it always reminds me of my dear old Gran. "Do you remember Joan's sister's cousin, well she knew Harold and he lived by Archie. Well I saw his son's girlfriend and she asked how you were?" I've usually lost the will to live before we get beyond Joan's sister
                      Last edited by mauijim; 26 January 2012, 20:47.
                      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Marling,

This is a little misleading, but it does serve as a Notice of Assignment. These have no formal prescribed formats unfortunately. However Egg have told you clearly that the assignee in this case is Arrow. As far as Egg and yourself are concerned it is Arrow who are the owners. I don't know "CARVAL", perhaps someone else will be along to throw light. Probably just another trading name in Arrow Global's portfolio.

The crux of the matter however is really to wait and see what direction Arrow want to take this. They are now fully responsible in law for all of the obligations placed upon Egg by the alleged agreement, regardless of how they may want to wriggle. If and when they make contact in writing then I would send immediately this:-

>Account Sold whilst in Dispute

There is a discussion going on as to how to follow up on this but this at least provides the debt purchaser with knowledge of what is going on.

regards
                        Garlok

Comment

acct#7 egg loan
                          cca sent from arrow global
                          emailed to niddy

Comment

a letter from ruthbridge limited asking me to call them,
                            never heard of them before and doesn't state which account their chasing.
                            IGNORED

Comment

acct#7 egg loan
                              cca sent from arrow global
                              emailed to niddy

Comment

See what they say - just sit tight (or send the missing PT's template and try and blag it).....
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X