GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

acct#2 lloyds card
    letter from iqor - debt has now been passed to them for collection, they are planning doorstep collection.

still had nothing back from moorcroft since sept 2011 re cca request,
    could you please advise letter i should send to iqor please ?

cheers, regards
    marling

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      a letter from ruthbridge limited asking me to call them,
      never heard of them before and doesn't state which account their chasing.
      IGNORED
      acct#6 capital one
      another letter from ruthbridge ltd, its for the capital one account, they have been instructed by dlc who have passed the debt to them.

i still have had no correspondence from dlc for the cca request i sent in sept 2011.

regards marling

Comment

acct#2 lloyds card
        letter from iqor - debt has now been passed to them for collection, they are planning doorstep collection.

still had nothing back from moorcroft since sept 2011 re cca request,
        could you please advise letter i should send to iqor please ?

cheers, regards
        marling
        I Would send this for now------> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

acct#6 capital one
          another letter from ruthbridge ltd, its for the capital one account, they have been instructed by dlc who have passed the debt to them.

i still have had no correspondence from dlc for the cca request i sent in sept 2011.

regards marling
          Ignore this see what they do next.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi all
            bar one account changing over to robinson way limited, nothing of note happened at all recently, no letters, no calls etc

Comment

acct#6 capital one
              a reply from dlc to my cca request sent sept 2011(nearly 12 months ago) .
              they apologise for delay and are still trying to get copy from the lender, they will let me know when the copy becomes available.

Comment

acct#4 egg card
                letter from robinson way "notice of home visit"

Comment

acct#6 capital one
                  a reply from dlc to my cca request sent sept 2011(nearly 12 months ago) .
                  they apologise for delay and are still trying to get copy from the lender, they will let me know when the copy becomes available.
                  you couldn't make it up could you?

I suggest whilst the iron is hot that you consider utilising P1's CPUTR letter, see this ---> PriorityOne CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008) - allaboutFORUMS

Ask P1 for help, really if we can get them to admit that they do not have an agreement then bingo - game over
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

acct#4 egg card
                    letter from robinson way "notice of home visit"
                    Send ---> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

acct#3 amex card
                      letter from vilcollections "second reminder"
                      they have not recieved a response from their first letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Obviously they can't find it, sounds like you're onto a winner here!
                        You could send them this if you wish ---> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Or just make some special (cleansing) tea for the
                        hi flowerpower
                        thanks for comments/info, think i will sit tight on both at the mo.
                        very quiet on all other account's of late.

Comment

hi niddy
                          ok will do, still awaiting cca reply on this acct also.

Comment

hi niddy
                            ok will do, still awaiting cca reply on this acct also.
                            Yep, keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              you couldn't make it up could you?

I suggest whilst the iron is hot that you consider utilising P1's CPUTR letter, see this ---> PriorityOne CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008) - allaboutFORUMS

Ask P1 for help, really if we can get them to admit that they do not have an agreement then bingo - game over
                              hi niddy
                              just so i get this clear, do you want me to run this over with p1 before sending letter ?
                              excuse my ignorance again but i failed to find the cputr2008 template
                              also niddy i have a further 3 accounts halifax, lloyds and egg card who have failed to give me a cca since sept2011, i have only had about 6 letters from all three of them this year, is cputr2008 relevant to them as they have not come up with anything ?
                              thanks for all help
                              regards marling

Comment

acct#3 amex card
                                letter from vilcollections "second reminder"
                                they have not recieved a response from their first letter.
                                agree, do nothing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X