GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Nanna

Send this to Moorcroft for Barclays 1 & 2 (just merge into one letter using both accounts): ---> Threat of Legal Action - CCA Request in Default
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

many thanx again nid
      will sent it off asap xxx
      even so i feel jittery now
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        many thanx again nid
        will sent it off asap xxx
        even so i feel jittery now
        Don't you worry - you'll be fine
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

xxx

btw what colour has the tan come out over the blue

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

above advise followed and posted today xxx

Comment

above advise followed and posted today xxx
              Best of luck

Comment

Moorcroft response to post 167 ..re barclaycard 1 and 2

Now i sent letter as you advised with copies of original CCa requests

Dear mrs
                Thank you for your resently received letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement
                __________________________________________________ __________________

then they say if i sent the £1.00 they will send it me
                how thick are they that template noway asksfor a cca

Comment

Dear mrs
                  Thank you for your resently received letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement

Maybe ignore this for the time being

Comment

Cheers nid will do ...... is it ok if i go to stockport and SMASH THE FACES IN ?

Comment

Cheers nid will do ...... is it ok if i go to stockport and SMASH THE FACES IN ?

Comment

Just to say i am at my first year this month for barclay 1 and b c 2 first year will be in june

that time has passed so fast only 5 to go.xx

Comment

Just to say i am at my first year this month for barclay 1 and b c 2 first year will be in june

that time has passed so fast only 5 to go.xx
                          Hi Nanna
                          It will be 3 years in October for me, when i first started on my first one's, things do get a lot better. never hear form them now, it's only the one's that are under 2 years old that still hound me. But not long to go half way there.

Comment

Usually between years 3-6 they only do bi monthly checks so you'll not hear much until the last few months before statute barred date as they have one last surge to "get paid" - muppets eh?

Comment

Dear mrs

morning niddy

Ignored the above as advised

Today MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER

b card 1 bal £1873.75 they want £120.00 per month

B card 2 bal £5129.42 they want £120.00 per month

in order to stop legal proceedings. i am not to ignore this letter.

both letters are from moorecroft.

thank you xx

Comment

morning niddy

Ignored the above as advised

Today MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER

b card 1 bal £1873.75 they want £120.00 per month

B card 2 bal £5129.42 they want £120.00 per month

in order to stop legal proceedings. i am not to ignore this letter.

both letters are from moorecroft.

thank you xx
                                Send one of these, with BOTH account numbers on, back to Moorcroft: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Working...
                                X