GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

thank you all xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well who is going to be the first to hit me round the back of the head?

phone rang and i didnt recognise the number 0161.....
      answered it a company called NDR
      Them "calling regarding 2 barclaycard accountspassed to us from Moorcroft"
      me "right"
      Them " need to arrange for payment and is there a reason you havent paid"
      me " i am still waiting for my cca to be sent from b card as requested in May"
      them "have you not had it "
      me " no thats why i am waiting as i have just said"
      Them "send us a pound and we will send it to you "
      Me "NO"

I am so angry with myself and more agitated than ever

So i think i shoud send "sold whilst in dispute plus tele harassment pus doorstep letter

What ya think ?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        What ya think ?
        Yep send this--> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

thnak you swanny xxx

Comment

don't worry Nanna, you can't be expected to remember everybody in the world's phone no. it doesn't look like you passed security either so they shouldn't have talked to you at all as they didn't actually know you were you!!!

Comment

Well who is going to be the first to hit me round the back of the head?

phone rang and i didnt recognise the number 0161.....
              answered it a company called NDR
              Them "calling regarding 2 barclaycard accountspassed to us from Moorcroft"
              me "right"
              Them " need to arrange for payment and is there a reason you havent paid"
              me " i am still waiting for my cca to be sent from b card as requested in May"
              them "have you not had it "
              me " no thats why i am waiting as i have just said"
              Them "send us a pound and we will send it to you "
              Me "NO"

I am so angry with myself and more agitated than ever

So i think i shoud send "sold whilst in dispute plus tele harassment pus doorstep letter

What ya think ?
              I think you did well. they only wanted £1 from you to start the 6 year clock again

Comment

nice one in 2 deep

Comment

letter sent today

Comment

good O!!!!

Comment

Hiya

I'm confused exactly what you've done here but suffice to say regards to Barclaycard (both accounts) you need to ignore them. As for the phone thing, just wait and see what happens - until they write then technically, you don't deal with them - at which point, it depends what they send on how you respond so just keep us updated.

If you've sent something already, don't worry - it doesn't matter too much.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi nid and welcome back

only connunication recently for both barclaycard accounts was a phone call from NDR

didnt recognise number so answered phone.
                        have sent new "in dispute" letter to NDR one for each account.hoping i have not donr something wrong,
                        cheers x

Comment

hi nid and welcome back

only connunication recently for both barclaycard accounts was a phone call from NDR

didnt recognise number so answered phone.
                          have sent new "in dispute" letter to NDR one for each account.hoping i have not donr something wrong,
                          cheers x
                          Nope, that's fine - just wait and see what happens next
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

morning

2 leters received from moorcroft they are identical ones

Possible litigation
                            barclaycard 1
                            If you do not contact us following receiptof this letter we may have no alternative other than to recommend to our client that solicitors issue legal action against you which may follow.

they then list the current balance and the final balance after court charges.

Barclaycard 2 as above

need to pay by 14.4.2011 or ring to arrange a payment plan i can afford and maintain.

thanx nid xx

Comment

P.S
                              they also say neither them nor their client want court proceedings ......er nor do i

Comment

I know we're not supposed to compare 'cases' but I had the same letter from Moorcroft last Saturday. I wonder if they deliberately send them out to arrive on a Saturday hoping that you'll be worried all weekend? They don't realise that we're niddifed!!
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X