GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    What's the 1st credit balance?
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
      have got an agreement etc? Please send me if so...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yes will have a go of sending it now i have had a look at 1st credit and hopefully this is one of their idle threats

The OFT took action after an investigation found that some of its business processes and procedures "failed to meet satisfactory standards".

Now 1st Credit, of Reigate, Surrey, and its associate companies must:

* refrain from issuing statutory demands warning of bankruptcy where it is unlikely that proceedings will be initiated;

* not discuss legal action with consumers unless it is likely that such action will be taken;

Comment

See this ---> 1st Credit | HBOS Mass Assignments - allaboutFORUMS

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

have got an agreement etc? Please send me if so...
            having trouble sending you the agreement via email can not access my emails as its asking for a password, which i don't know so will get this to you when oh arrives home damm stupid tinternet

Comment

ok i have now sent the agreement for you to look at thanks

Comment

hi just to update
                cca request sent to 1st credit ref halifax account
                niddy i know you are busy but i wondered if you had, had a chance to look at the argos application i sent to you, and also the barclay card terms and cancelation rights that mkdp sent telling me they have now fulfilled my request
                thanks carol01

Comment

hi just to update
                  cca request sent to 1st credit ref halifax account
                  niddy i know you are busy but i wondered if you had, had a chance to look at the argos application i sent to you, and also the barclay card terms and cancelation rights that mkdp sent telling me they have now fulfilled my request
                  thanks carol01
                  MKDP may well tell you they have complied, it depends what they have complied with.

If they just sent generic terms which are not attributable to you then that may not be compliant

also, if what they have sent is not the correct terms, that would not comply, say for example you had a gold card and they sent platinum terms that would not be right.

I dont know what they have sent, nor more importantly i do not know what you signed (if anything) when the account was opened.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                    MKDP may well tell you they have complied, it depends what they have complied with.

If they just sent generic terms which are not attributable to you then that may not be compliant

also, if what they have sent is not the correct terms, that would not comply, say for example you had a gold card and they sent platinum terms that would not be right.

I dont know what they have sent, nor more importantly i do not know what you signed (if anything) when the account was opened.
                    Thanks Paul.

Admin Edit:
                    Way too much personal info there
                    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 29 August 2012, 11:47. Reason: removed the personal information...

Comment

Argos - just an application, no terms or anything purporting to be terms! Obviously that's

Respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

HBOS - This was never completed by you was it? The handwriting is not the same as on the Argos application above, it's totally different plus there is no date - the signature has been copy/pasted onto that pre-filled form (i.e a Recon in line with Carey) however unluckily for them, it's still non compliant as the PT's attached only have the apr, not the full prescribed terms.

As above, respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Barclays - This is

The terms don't apply to the account applied for plus they are the latest version, not those in force as at account inception. As above, send ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Argos - just an application, no terms or anything purporting to be terms! Obviously that's

Respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

HBOS - This was never completed by you was it? The handwriting is not the same as on the Argos application above, it's totally different plus there is no date - the signature has been copy/pasted onto that pre-filled form (i.e a Recon in line with Carey) however unluckily for them, it's still non compliant as the PT's attached only have the apr, not the full prescribed terms.

As above, respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Barclays - This is

The terms don't apply to the account applied for plus they are the latest version, not those in force as at account inception. As above, send ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                        hi hbos was completed by me, argos wasn't that was by the lady in argos, hbos was an advert in a magazine that i filled out myself the same with barclay card

Comment

hi hbos was completed by me, argos wasn't that was by the lady in argos, hbos was an advert in a magazine that i filled out myself the same with barclay card
                          just one word of caution

Niddy says the terms arent the right ones for your account. Only you can make that decision, as you are the only one who knows what *WAS* there when you signed the application.

It is a point that often gets missed, and one that must be considered none the less.

Comment

Niddy says the terms arent the right ones for your account. Only you can make that decision, as you are the only one who knows what *WAS* there when you signed the application.

* Carol previously told me they weren't received with the card

Comment

just one word of caution

It is a point that often gets missed, and one that must be considered none the less.
                              no these terms were not present when i filled out the application form as it was out of a magazine so terms were not present when i signed but.... i can not say of they did come when the cards arrived if they did then i will have a copy as i keep everything

Comment

* Carol previously told me they weren't received with the card
                                yes, but the point applies to anyone who reads this.

Comment

Working...
                                X