GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

hi n-i-d
    i have recieved a letter from eversheilds solicitors ref my overdraft
    i agreed to pay 66.00 per month which they accepted.
    they then sent a letter telling they have accepted 66.00 per month for a period of 6 months with a review of increasing the payments, it then goes on to say if i default, or refuse to co -operate in the review of my financial circumstances the our client may commence proceedings against you without further recourse

n-i-d i agreed to pay 66.00 but i can not afford in 6 months time to up the payment the have also asked me to sign the mandate recieved thanks n-i-d
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
      hi n-i-d
      i have recieved a letter from eversheilds solicitors ref my overdraft
      i agreed to pay 66.00 per month which they accepted.
      they then sent a letter telling they have accepted 66.00 per month for a period of 6 months with a review of increasing the payments, it then goes on to say if i default, or refuse to co -operate in the review of my financial circumstances the our client may commence proceedings against you without further recourse

n-i-d i agreed to pay 66.00 but i can not afford in 6 months time to up the payment the have also asked me to sign the mandate recieved thanks n-i-d
      Ok, you don't have to increase anything, at the end of the day we can get them on the trigger figures (financial hardship) if necessary - so sign it and add text at the bottom of the signature saying "I do not agree to increase payments at this stage, £66 per month was agreed and this will remain until my financial position changes - I do not agree to an increment in 6mths so refute this condition and my signature assumes omission of such point"

That will sort that - photocopy it then keep that copy and send the original back to them. Can you afford £66 p/m? Did they ever get a CCJ or just threaten you (sorry am slightly behind so please remind me).....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Ok, you don't have to increase anything, at the end of the day we can get them on the trigger figures (financial hardship) if necessary - so sign it and add text at the bottom of the signature saying "I do not agree to increase payments at this stage, £66 per month was agreed and this will remain until my financial position changes - I do not agree to an increment in 6mths so refute this condition and my signature assumes omission of such point"

That will sort that - photocopy it then keep that copy and send the original back to them. Can you afford £66 p/m? Did they ever get a CCJ or just threaten you (sorry am slightly behind so please remind me).....
        hi n-i-d
        no they haven't tried for a ccj ,this is the first letter i have recieved from them since they defaulted my account. so interest has now stopped this is for my over draft on my natwest account . i know this has to be paid back i have worked out that by paying 66.00 a month it will be paid in just under 6 years so it will be paid once the default drops off yes i can afford 66.00 and that is the highest i can go , which was the lowest they would except. thanks n-i-d

Comment

hi n-i-d
          no they haven't tried for a ccj ,this is the first letter i have recieved from them since they defaulted my account. so interest has now stopped this is for my over draft on my natwest account . i know this has to be paid back i have worked out that by paying 66.00 a month it will be paid in just under 6 years so it will be paid once the default drops off yes i can afford 66.00 and that is the highest i can go , which was the lowest they would except. thanks n-i-d
          Hiya

Ok best of luck, keep us updated especially if you get any hassles.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Natwest is :UE

Basically there are NO prescribed terms attached, there is also no separate agreement for the PPi (in line with s.18 CCA1974) nor is there any link to cancellation rights. Put simply it is a blass-up of an application that holds no legal weight in court!

If for any reason they went to court and did win *gasp in horror* then i'd be saying reclaim all PPi and charges which would knock 50% + off the debt anyways!

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
            hiya n-i-d
            i have recieved a letter from allied international credit today regarding me natwest credit card above is your response to the appliction form they sent me
            it says....
            urgent final notice
            allied international credit are acting on behalf of our client to recover the above outstanding balance. Due to your continued failure to contact AICdespite numerous letters, or failure to arrive to a satisfactory repayment solution, unless payment of the total amount is made to our office immediately our client have authorised us to consider issuing proceedings against you.
            for advoidance of doubt, the proceedings will involve a claim being issued through your local county court and , should judgement be awarded against you the necessary steps will be taken to secure full payment.

this is the final letter and no further warning or intimation will be given.

this letter was dated 26/05/2011
            the only correspondence i have recieved from allied international is a big yellow card dated 28/01/2011
            saying our client has informed us that under their terms and conditions as formal demand has been made , paymrrnt of the full outstanding balance must be made immediately call mr watson
            thanks n-i-d i advance

Comment

hi n-i-d
              i have recieved a letter from westcot ref my halifax account
              final notice it says .. our latest enquires have now confirmed you are still resident at this address but we have not recieved a reply to our previous correspondence.
              unless you contact us to agree repayment within 10 days further collection activity will be taken to recover the full amount.
              please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt,which may include either us or our client taking legal action against you through the courts
              quick recap blagging as terms and cons are not 100% linked
              thanks n-i-d inadavnce and happy easter everyone x
              hiya n-i-d
              have recieved a reply from westcot ref my halifax credit card
              i sent to them Debtors Final Response - CCA Received after the above question it says..
              We refer to your recent communication regarding the above account; please find enclosed copy of the agreement as requested.
              payment is now required and can be made by direct debit /credit card(subject to acceptance) by calling the westcot payment hotline please ensure your westcot debt number is quoted at all times . they also enclosed a copy of the application form with my big fat signature on

i have never recieved a default for this account nor time to rectify this account . also this is the account that i am blagging although as terms and cons are not 100% linked as advised march 2010

thanks n-i-d (fingers legs and toes crossed that this is not the end of the road on this one)

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                i have recieved a letter from allied international credit today regarding me natwest credit card above is your response to the appliction form they sent me
                it says....
                urgent final notice
                allied international credit are acting on behalf of our client to recover the above outstanding balance. Due to your continued failure to contact AICdespite numerous letters, or failure to arrive to a satisfactory repayment solution, unless payment of the total amount is made to our office immediately our client have authorised us to consider issuing proceedings against you.
                for advoidance of doubt, the proceedings will involve a claim being issued through your local county court and , should judgement be awarded against you the necessary steps will be taken to secure full payment.

this is the final letter and no further warning or intimation will be given.

this letter was dated 26/05/2011
                the only correspondence i have recieved from allied international is a big yellow card dated 28/01/2011
                saying our client has informed us that under their terms and conditions as formal demand has been made , paymrrnt of the full outstanding balance must be made immediately call mr watson
                thanks n-i-d i advance
                Send this back to AIC: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                  have recieved a reply from westcot ref my halifax credit card
                  i sent to them Debtors Final Response - CCA Received after the above question it says..
                  We refer to your recent communication regarding the above account; please find enclosed copy of the agreement as requested.
                  payment is now required and can be made by direct debit /credit card(subject to acceptance) by calling the westcot payment hotline please ensure your westcot debt number is quoted at all times . they also enclosed a copy of the application form with my big fat signature on

i have never recieved a default for this account nor time to rectify this account . also this is the account that i am blagging although as terms and cons are not 100% linked as advised march 2010

thanks n-i-d (fingers legs and toes crossed that this is not the end of the road on this one)
                  Can you send me a copy of what they sent you along with the covering letter...... add it to the secure database section (see my signature)

Comment

thanks will send on wednesday

Comment

Can you send me a copy of what they sent you along with the covering letter...... add it to the secure database section (see my signature)
                      thanks n-i-d
                      will do on wednesday when i have my day off to master the up loading thingy never knew there was a secure bit for all our cca aggrements and default notices sorry will upload all the ones i have on wednesday

Comment

thanks n-i-d
                        will do on wednesday when i have my day off to master the up loading thingy never knew there was a secure bit for all our cca aggrements and default notices sorry will upload all the ones i have on wednesday
                        Hiya

Yea its a new thing - still quite recent, but the beauty is only you and I can read the content on the secure thread (upload your agreement)

as my siggy suggests

If you need to contact me or report abuse, use the relevant link below, however to send an agreement please click the dedicated link called "E-Mail CCA" as agreements emailed anywhere else will not be responded to; alternatively why not upload your agreement to the new Secure Section.

Comment

Hiya

Yea its a new thing - still quite recent, but the beauty is only you and I can read the content on the secure thread (upload your agreement)

as my siggy suggests
                          hiya n-i-d
                          have tried to upload cca but the jpeg is alot bigger than what your up load bits lets me do
                          sorry but i don't know how to resize the piccy
                          thanks

Comment

Email it please. I'll do it

Comment

Ok thanks for the last post, helps explain this one that i'm quoting better now.

You need to ignore them..... they've mis-read what you have sent them (muppets)!
                              have recieved a letter from moorcroft today
                              they are disappointed they have not recieved any correspondence from me but have been given a settlement figure from barclay card its a 30% discount and i have 30 days to take this offer and then my account will show as settled.
                              ouick recap
                              they sent appliction form with no terms or cons attached
                              thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

have recieved a letter from moorcroft today
                                they are disappointed they have not recieved any correspondence from me but have been given a settlement figure from barclay card its a 30% discount and i have 30 days to take this offer and then my account will show as settled.
                                ouick recap
                                they sent appliction form with no terms or cons attached
                                thanks n-i-d in advance
                                Just ignore

Comment

Working...
                                X