GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Seems you're up to date - thanks for input and help guys
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Just ignore this for now
      hiya all
      i have recieved a letter from mkrr ref my barclay card
      it says final notice
      our agent has failed to make contact with you and as a legal requirement we must now inform you that 14 days from the date of this letter we will be instructing our legal representatives chilvers and strachan to review you account for suitable further action.
      this may involve applying to the courts for a county court judgement which will enable us to commence with either or both of the following steps
      obtain a charging order against your property, deduct payments directly from your salary through your employer.
      as a final attempt to resolve this matter you must contact us immediately.
      letter dated 30/09/2011 recieved the letter today
      quick recap application sent, no terms or cons although they state they only sent the first page niddy says it ue
      thanks inadvance carol01
      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
        hiya all
        i have recieved a letter from mkrr ref my barclay card
        it says final notice
        our agent has failed to make contact with you and as a legal requirement we must now inform you that 14 days from the date of this letter we will be instructing our legal representatives chilvers and strachan to review you account for suitable further action.
        this may involve applying to the courts for a county court judgement which will enable us to commence with either or both of the following steps
        obtain a charging order against your property, deduct payments directly from your salary through your employer.
        as a final attempt to resolve this matter you must contact us immediately.
        letter dated 30/09/2011 recieved the letter today
        quick recap application sent, no terms or cons although they state they only sent the first page niddy says it ue
        thanks inadvance carol01
        Have you sent this ? > Account Sold whilst in Dispute If you have not send it.......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have you sent this ? > Account Sold whilst in Dispute If you have not send it.......
          hiya I2D
          no i haven't sent anything to mkrr yet so will get the above letter posted this afternoon thanks again for your help

Comment

hiya all
            have recieved a letter today from moorcroft re my natwest credit card
            its a discount offer
            it says our records show that despite our previous letters you have failed to make any payment to us and therefore your account has now been passed to our home collections divison for action.
            also a 25% discount off the balance aswell
            should i just ignore for now
            thanks inadvance carol01

Comment

hiya all
              have recieved a letter today from moorcroft re my natwest credit card
              its a discount offer
              it says our records show that despite our previous letters you have failed to make any payment to us and therefore your account has now been passed to our home collections divison for action.
              also a 25% discount off the balance aswell
              should i just ignore for now
              thanks inadvance carol01
              Yep just ignore for moment......
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hiya all
                recieved a letter ref my barclay card from chilvers and strachan legal collections it says.... NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION
                it is with regret that owing to the refusal to respond to our clients request for payment,mkrr have instructed us to collect the outstanding balance you have with them.
                unless full payment,or suitable payment plan is agreed within seven days from the date of this letter, legal action to recover the debt may be taken againt you without further notice.
                quick recap application form sent n-i-d says its ue
                any thoughts on my next step thanks

Comment

hiya all
                  recieved a letter ref my barclay card from chilvers and strachan legal collections it says.... NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION
                  it is with regret that owing to the refusal to respond to our clients request for payment,mkrr have instructed us to collect the outstanding balance you have with them.
                  unless full payment,or suitable payment plan is agreed within seven days from the date of this letter, legal action to recover the debt may be taken againt you without further notice.
                  quick recap application form sent n-i-d says its ue
                  any thoughts on my next step thanks
                  send this back: ---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    thank will send today

Comment

thank will send today
                      Good Luck

Comment

hiya all update only
                        recieved a letter from argos ref my store card to let me know they has assigned lowell portfolio to the deal with the account
                        quick recap i have a letter from moorcroft stating they cannot locate the cca so shall ignore for the moment as see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Yep just ignore for moment......
                          hiya all
                          recieved a letter from moorcroft ref my natwest credit card
                          it says...
                          thankyou for you recent communication in relation to the above account, i write to advise that natwest card services complied with your consumer credit agreement request on the 23/08/2010 therefore, the outstanding balance of 9184.60 is correct and due.
                          please make immediate contact with our office to discuss a repayment proposal you can afford and maintain, to avoid any further action being taken.
                          however if you are unhappy with the information provided please contact us by return.
                          quick recap...
                          niddy says its a blass up and would hold no legal weight in court UE
                          do you think i should respond or just ignore for now
                          thanks inadvance carol01

Comment

good plan for the moment Carol!

Comment

hiya all
                              recieved a letter from moorcroft ref my natwest credit card
                              it says...

do you think i should respond or just ignore for now
                              Ignore it for now.....

Comment

hiya all update only
                                recieved a letter from argos ref my store card to let me know they has assigned lowell portfolio to the deal with the account
                                quick recap i have a letter from moorcroft stating they cannot locate the cca so shall ignore for the moment as see what happens
                                Yep, wait and see what happens next

Comment

Working...
                                X