GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    Yes just ignore see what they send next...........
    hi all
    i have recieved a letter from westcot ref my natwest credit card
    it says...
    final notice
    our latest enquiries have now comfirmed that you still resident at this address but we have not recieved a reply to our previous correspondence.
    unless you contact us to agree repayment of 9,184.60 within the next 10 days, further collection activity will be taken to recover the full balance.
    please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt which may include:

either us or our client taking legal action against you through the courts. if legal proceedings are issued and a judgement or decree is obtained against you, court fees and legal costs could increase amount you owe.

niddy says it ue and would hold now legal weight in court not paid since april 2010
    should i ignore for now?
    thanks inadvance carol01
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Send this to Wescot: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Don't panic ok - you'll be fine
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
        during the months of february and march there is no council tax or water rates to pay as these are billed from april to january and therefore the average person is better off by £150.00. therefore this is perfect time for you to get your lowell account in order.
        Good grief, they've got no shame, have they!

Comment

My old DMP provider used to try that one as well........

Comment

hi all update only
            recieved a letter from lowell portfolio ref my argos store card
            it says...
            great news! you may not have to pay council tax or water rates.
            you still have an outstanding debt to lowell portfolio ltd which you need to start paying before you possibly leave us with no other option but to use the county court to recover the balance. during the months of february and march there is no council tax or water rates to pay as these are billed from april to january and therefore the average person is better off by £150.00. therefore this is perfect time for you to get your lowell account in order.
            quick recap have a letter from moorcroft confirming no cca
            shall ignore for now
            thanks carol01
            I read that,then read it again out of disbelief...these morons should write the material for half of this countries comedians....
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Send this with a copy of the letter you got from Moorcroft > CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
              hi all
              i have recieved a responce from lowell portfolio ref my argos store card
              it say...
              thankyou for your recent correspondence, the content of which has been noted.
              we have placed our collections on hold and today contacted home retail group to request and explanation and get back to you once they have responded.
              we apperciate that this further delay will add to your frustration but believe that it is better to resolve this matter once and for all rather than simply return the accounts to the original creditor without investigation, only to have them reappear at some point in the future.
              quick recap.. letter from moorcroft stating they have no cca
              defaulted feb 2010 not paid since then
              will ignore for now and will try my best to keep my frustrations under contol
              thanks carol01

Comment

hi all
                have received a 2 letters form westcot for my natwest credit card,
                first one dated 14/04/2012 states..
                thankyou for your recent contact with regard to the above account.
                we acknowledge that you have raised a question on this account and we would like to confirm to you how this will be investigated .
                it may take several weeks and we would appreciate your patience during this time.
                upon concluding our investigation, we will contact you again.

the second letter dated 17/04/2012
                we refer to your recent communication . having contacted our client they have advised that the above balance is correct and due for payment. our client has confirmed they have complied with your cca request on 23/08/2010.
                in the circumstances, we believe the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance or agreed monthly instalment is required by return.payment can be made by so on so on .
                if you believe you still have a valid dispute please contact us with details within the next 14 days otherwise your account will be returned to our recovery team for collection.
                quick recap niddy says its a blass up of an application and will hold no legal weight in court
                should i just ignore for now do you thinks
                thanks inadvance carol01

Comment

personally I would do a one liner referring them to your original letter to them telling them it's been sold in dispute. Just keeps them moving anf grooving and it usually stumps them, cos their filing ain't that good............

Comment

thanks evenlessdopey
                    shall send first thing monday

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Hiya

Looks like these clowns are going for it?

I think we need to be responding, something along the lines of "Read my previous letter again, and continue to read it until you understand it. This account is formally in dispute which means requesting an agreement again will achieve nothing because I dispute the actual accuracy of the agreement and its content. If you continue to pursue this lost cause not only will I consider a counterclaim against you, I will defend any action as unlawful and vexatious. I formally demand you return this whole account back to the debt collection agency whom passed it to you".

That ought to about cover it!
                      i think i shall send this again do you think? it worked last time for my halifax account which is enforceable/ish
                      Last edited by carol01; 20 April 2012, 22:08.

Comment

lol, good luck
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi all
                          i have recieved a responce from lowell portfolio ref my argos store card
                          it say...
                          thankyou for your recent correspondence, the content of which has been noted.
                          we have placed our collections on hold and today contacted home retail group to request and explanation and get back to you once they have responded.
                          we apperciate that this further delay will add to your frustration but believe that it is better to resolve this matter once and for all rather than simply return the accounts to the original creditor without investigation, only to have them reappear at some point in the future.
                          quick recap.. letter from moorcroft stating they have no cca
                          defaulted feb 2010 not paid since then
                          will ignore for now and will try my best to keep my frustrations under contol
                          thanks carol01
                          hi all update only..
                          recieved a letter today ref my argos store card
                          it says
                          we have recently been contacted by home retail group in respect of the query you raised with us in february and are now in the position to comment.
                          home retail group have informed us to advise you to submit a s77/78 cca request directly to them as moorcroft would not be in a postition to fulfil the obligations under this request for you.
                          we have however requested that home retail group provide us with this documentation without you making the requst again.
                          account on hold until home retail group respond.
                          i have a letter form moorcroft stating they cannot locate the cca
                          so shall wait and see what happens now
                          thanks carol01

Comment

hi all
                            can not believe my diary got to page 5!! this has to be the longest time yet i have not recieved any correspondence no threats, calls, since 21/04/2012. so any one reading this that is just starting out on the ue journey the letters and threats and phone calls do get less and less as time goes on.
                            i have recieved a letter from nelson guest and partners solicitors ref my natwest credit card it says...
                            we are instructed by westcot credit services acting on behalf of royal bank of scotland regarding the above outstanding balance. as a final attempt to avoid further action, westcot is prepared to offer you a discount to settle your account. you should contact westcot to agree a suitable settlement, or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue for the full amount. i have 10 days
                            quick recap niddy says its a blass up and would hold no legal weight in court thanks in advance carol01

Comment

hi all update only..
                              recieved a letter today ref my argos store card
                              it says
                              we have recently been contacted by home retail group in respect of the query you raised with us in february and are now in the position to comment.
                              home retail group have informed us to advise you to submit a s77/78 cca request directly to them as moorcroft would not be in a postition to fulfil the obligations under this request for you.
                              we have however requested that home retail group provide us with this documentation without you making the requst again.
                              account on hold until home retail group respond.
                              i have a letter form moorcroft stating they cannot locate the cca
                              so shall wait and see what happens now
                              thanks carol01
                              hi all
                              so i have had a response from lowell ref my argos account they have found the cca!!!! it is only an application form but is the one from 2002.
                              so i have 14 days now to pay do i need to respond with anything
                              thanks carol 01

Comment

don't panic, send it off to Niddy so that he can have a look, just because they've sent a bit of paper doesn't mean it's compliant

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X