GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    If I've understood it correctly Blue Star says not to send the second letter if you have an outstanding cca request --->allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - 1st Credit | HBOS Mass Assignments which you have.
    Indeed. Do not reply whilst there's an o/s cca
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      The date sent is irrelevant. Write the date received on the envelope.

As Paul found out, a certain bank for example don't post a DN until 2 days after its dated. This seems similar to you and there IS an outstanding CCA remember.

Don't stress. Has your cca been signed for?
      it says has been posted from blah blah and is being processed through our network for delivery
      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
        it says has been posted from blah blah and is being processed through our network for delivery
        No DN - no TN - outstanding CCA - you'll be fine.

If they take action we'll whip it over to Paul
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Paul, have you took on 1st before...?

Comment

No DN - no TN - outstanding CCA - you'll be fine.

If they take action we'll whip it over to Paul
            ok will stop stressin now just a very bad day in work and comming home to these tossers wobble over anyway i don't have £2264.84 to pay per month which makes me think they want to take this further as what they are asking for is way beyond my salary per month by a very very long shot

Comment

Paul, have you took on 1st before...?
              yes

and they sent this guy Henderson Chambers | Toby Riley-Smith

i took this guy who was just finished his pupillage St John's Chambers: Oliver Wooding
              and won

oh and ive done my own advocacy against them, and er won too

Comment

ok will stop stressin now just a very bad day in work and comming home to these tossers wobble over anyway i don't have £2264.84 to pay per month which makes me think they want to take this further as what they are asking for is way beyond my salary per month by a very very long shot
                Sorry, you're saying they want the full balance each month?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                  yes

i took this guy who was just finished his pupillage St John's Chambers: Oliver Wooding
                  and won

Thought so - thanks for clarifying mate. Obviously you can see the logic in my asking that question - to hopefully calm people down a bit.

1st credit make the same fundamental errors as all the other DCA's - we need to remember that. We then try to employ someone like Paul to find these errors and defend (and hopefully win) your case.

Comment

Sorry, you're saying they want the full balance each month?
                    no thats how much they want each month till its paid off very unreasonable aren't they starting from .. well at least they are letting me choose the date

Comment

yes

Eton & Trinity eh?

Rarther old bean....!

Comment

no thats how much they want each month till its paid off very unreasonable aren't they starting from .. well at least they are letting me choose the date
                        What's the balance?

Comment

What's the balance?
                          £13588.99 looks like they want me to pay within 6 months

Comment

What's the balance?
                            Sorry ignore that. £13k

--> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - carol01 UE Diary

Comment

£13588.99 looks like they want me to pay within 6 months
                              Let em want all they like. A tomlin order or even ccj repayment would be lower than that. Hell an attachment of earnings would be too

I suspect you'll be speaking to Paul pretty damned quick then

Comment

yes

and won

No surprise there then

Comment

Working...
                                X