GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Email it please. I'll do it
    hiya thanks n-i-d
    email sent
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

hiya n-i-d
      i have had a response off aic they are offering 50% off the balance if i choose to take it, it will be 10%deposit and then 137.77 per month for 60 months i have not had a chance to send d.c.a -to commence litigation sorry
      thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
        hiya n-i-d
        i have had a response off aic they are offering 50% off the balance if i choose to take it, it will be 10%deposit and then 137.77 per month for 60 months i have not had a chance to send d.c.a -to commence litigation sorry
        thanks n-i-d in advance
        sorry but I simply cannot help you any more if you are not responding to legal threats.

Obviously it doesn't matter to you. Its these that no matter what take precedence as they will take you to court if you ignore them!

Make your mind up, I'll happily help when you stop wasting my time by making me reply to your posts to then ignore the advice given; sorry but when you get legal threats you must deal with them. Simple.

I know you have had other issues but so have half the other members here and they still deal with their threats accordingly. Sorry but you need to wake up to this and respond to anything that has the word legal in it asap - you cannot "not get a chance to send it" - it should be printed and posted within a day of my suggesting you send it!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry but I simply cannot help you any more if you are not responding to legal threats.

Obviously it doesn't matter to you. Its these that no matter what take precedence as they will take you to court if you ignore them!

Make your mind up, I'll happily help when you stop wasting my time by making me reply to your posts to then ignore the advice given; sorry but when you get legal threats you must deal with them. Simple.

I know you have had other issues but so have half the other members here and they still deal with their threats accordingly. Sorry but you need to wake up to this and respond to anything that has the word legal in it asap - you cannot "not get a chance to send it" - it should be printed and posted within a day of my suggesting you send it!
          ok thanks will do
          letter sent and thanks for the kick up the bum
          it won't happen again
          Last edited by carol01; 22 June 2011, 13:01.

Comment

Email it please. I'll do it
            hiya n-i-d
            i sent you an email on 8/06/2011 (copy of my halifax cca) as requested and i was just wondering if you have had a chance to look at it yet. all my accounts are now up to date except this one no rush
            thanks n-i-d

Comment

hiya n-i-d
              i sent you an email on 8/06/2011 (copy of my halifax cca) as requested and i was just wondering if you have had a chance to look at it yet. all my accounts are now up to date except this one no rush
              thanks n-i-d
              First glance it looks enforceable but I cannot see the whole document, on page 2 (terms) under the heading "Loss & Misuse of Card" to the right there is a code, it ends with a date 12/0

I need that date - to confirm for you.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

First glance it looks enforceable but I cannot see the whole document, on page 2 (terms) under the heading "Loss & Misuse of Card" to the right there is a code, it ends with a date 12/0

hiya the date is 12/02 on the loss and misuse part
                thanks n-i-d

Comment

hiya i still have not recieved a default notice for this account yet but on my credit file it was defaulted on 4/10/2010 does this make any difference.
                  thanks n-i-d

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                    i have recieved a letter back from aic ref my natwest account
                    is says ...
                    thankyou for your recent letter
                    as we are currently acting on behalf of natwest credit services in respect of recovering the outstanding balance on this account,we are unable to comply with your request.
                    such requests need to be addressed to the legal owners of the product,which in this case is natwest card services.
                    to enable them to provide the documentation you have requested you should contact the bank direcly wrinting to:
                    address given
                    you will also need to ensure that your request is accompanied bya 1.00 cheque or postal order made payable to the client name as stated above.
                    may i also take this opportunity to remind you that the full outstanding balance on this accountis due and owing. you will need to contact our offices upon receipt of this letter to prevent further recovery action being taken.

quick recap
                    natwest sent application form no terms or cons attactched in your words it was a blass-up of an application that holds no legal weight in court!
                    thanks n-i-d inadvance

Comment

hiya i still have not recieved a default notice for this account yet but on my credit file it was defaulted on 4/10/2010 does this make any difference.
                      thanks n-i-d
                      At this stage no, possibly if they try and enforce it... don't worry about this just yet

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                        i have recieved a letter back from aic ref my natwest account
                        is says ...
                        thankyou for your recent letter
                        as we are currently acting on behalf of natwest credit services in respect of recovering the outstanding balance on this account,we are unable to comply with your request.
                        such requests need to be addressed to the legal owners of the product,which in this case is natwest card services.
                        to enable them to provide the documentation you have requested you should contact the bank direcly wrinting to:
                        address given
                        you will also need to ensure that your request is accompanied bya 1.00 cheque or postal order made payable to the client name as stated above.
                        may i also take this opportunity to remind you that the full outstanding balance on this accountis due and owing. you will need to contact our offices upon receipt of this letter to prevent further recovery action being taken.

quick recap
                        natwest sent application form no terms or cons attactched in your words it was a blass-up of an application that holds no legal weight in court!
                        thanks n-i-d inadvance
                        They must have forgot what they last sent to you and also misread your letter if they think it's a CCA Request!

Ignore it for now, nothing to respond to really...

Comment

They must have forgot what they last sent to you and also misread your letter if they think it's a CCA Request!

Ignore it for now, nothing to respond to really...
                          hi all
                          after 5 weeks of nothing and i mean nothing no phone calls, letters or people knocking at my door natwest has reered it ugly head again in the form of moorcroft.
                          it says... we have been instructed to collect your overdue debt. It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal procceedings are issued.We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not read by you.
                          to prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. it goes on to say contact them before 10/08/2011 and if it goes to court i will have to pay all the costs aswell.
                          quick recap
                          n-i-d says it was a blass up of an application and holds no weight in court also it has been around the block a few times with different dca's should i sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                          do you think?
                          thanks in adavnce
                          carol01

Comment

hi all
                            after 5 weeks of nothing and i mean nothing no phone calls, letters or people knocking at my door natwest has reered it ugly head again in the form of moorcroft.
                            it says... we have been instructed to collect your overdue debt. It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal procceedings are issued.We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not read by you.
                            to prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. it goes on to say contact them before 10/08/2011 and if it goes to court i will have to pay all the costs aswell.
                            quick recap
                            n-i-d says it was a blass up of an application and holds no weight in court also it has been around the block a few times with different dca's should i sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                            do you think?
                            thanks in adavnce
                            carol01
                            send this first>Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi all
                              i have recieved a letter from iqor ref my halifax account
                              a door step collection notice
                              it says
                              your debt owed to halifax has now been palced with iqor recovery services for immeditiate collection and settlement.
                              we intend to arrange a debt collector to visit your home to agree with you how you will settle this long overdue debt.you may also respond to this letter and make specific repayment proposals that are acceptable to iqor recovery.
                              we may be able to offer you a substantial reduction on your outstanding balance. this offer is only open to you 72 hours from reciept of this letter.
                              should your financial circumstances prevent total settlement of the account your offer of realistic monthly or weekly repayments will receive our careful consideration
                              quick recap...
                              blagging this account at the moment not paid anything since march 2010 and have not recieved a default notice for this account aqs of yet but account on cra was defaulted oct 2010
                              should i ignore for now
                              thanks inadavnce
                              Last edited by carol01; 10 August 2011, 17:48.

Comment

Send this Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X