GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
    hiya n-i-d
    i have recieved a letter from horwich farrelly ref my halifax credit card
    quick recap....
    last paid march 2010
    blagging at the moment as terms and cons are not 100% linked
    also account has been defaulted ref experian but i have not recieved any paper work giving me time to rectify account.
    letter says..
    we have been instructed by our client to claim from you full payment of your unpaid account.
    court action may be taken against you, unless, within the next 10 days, you make full payment or make a payment together with affordable proposals to pay the balance.
    please note that court action may increase the sum owed by the addittion of court fees and costs
    should i just ignore this for the moment do you think?
    thanks n-i-d in advance
    Respond with this; ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hiya n-i-d
      i have recieved a letter from moorcroft ref me barclay credit card account
      recap ... barclay sent and application form with no terms or cons attatched.
      letters says.. pre court division
      we have been instructed br barclay card to colect your over due account
      it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intened litigation before legal proceedigs in the county court are issued. we believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you.
      they go on to say settlement of account must reach them by 10/02/11 .
      would i be sending threat by lender/dca -to commence litigation maybe?
      thanks n-i-d
      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

hi n-i-d
        i have recieved a yellow card from allied international ref my natwest credit card
        recap.. application form also no seperate ppi or rights to cancel.
        its says ... warning
        ref no:
        outstanding balance:
        client name:
        and then a barcode on the opposite side it dated 28/02/11
        and says our client has informed us that under their terms and conditions, as formal demand has been made,payment of the full outstanding balance must be made immediately.
        should you need to discuss your account please call urgently cal mr X
        and thats it should i ignore for now until they send me a proper letter to reply too
        thanks n-i-d

Comment

hiya n-i-d
          i have recieved a letter from moorcroft ref me barclay credit card account
          recap ... barclay sent and application form with no terms or cons attatched.
          letters says.. pre court division
          we have been instructed br barclay card to colect your over due account
          it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intened litigation before legal proceedigs in the county court are issued. we believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you.
          they go on to say settlement of account must reach them by 10/02/11 .
          would i be sending threat by lender/dca -to commence litigation maybe?
          thanks n-i-d
          Send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi n-i-d
            i have recieved a yellow card from allied international ref my natwest credit card
            recap.. application form also no seperate ppi or rights to cancel.
            its says ... warning
            ref no:
            outstanding balance:
            client name:
            and then a barcode on the opposite side it dated 28/02/11
            and says our client has informed us that under their terms and conditions, as formal demand has been made,payment of the full outstanding balance must be made immediately.
            should you need to discuss your account please call urgently cal mr X
            and thats it should i ignore for now until they send me a proper letter to reply too
            thanks n-i-d
            Just ignore for the time being.....

Comment

hiya n-i-d
              i have recieve a phone call from robsons way i assume it is ref my halifax account as they say the have written to me before which i posted on 25/01/11
              but what puzzles me is i have responed to a letter from horwich farrelly and sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation. are robsons way part of horwich farrelly or could this be a case of they have sent the account back to them, they said on the phone the will give me one last chance to reply to their letter. thanks n-i-d

Comment

Carol, don't get into any conversations with any DCA or Creditor. Either fail the security questions or don't answer, then anything they need to discuss will come in writing.....I havn't spoke to any of my creditors for almost a year.....everything in writing is the best policy.

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                  i have recieve a phone call from robsons way i assume it is ref my halifax account as they say the have written to me before which i posted on 25/01/11
                  but what puzzles me is i have responed to a letter from horwich farrelly and sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation. are robsons way part of horwich farrelly or could this be a case of they have sent the account back to them, they said on the phone the will give me one last chance to reply to their letter. thanks n-i-d
                  As Elsie says, stop talking to them - as for their call, just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    As Elsie says, stop talking to them - as for their call, just ignore it.
                    hiya i didn't talk to them thats why im not too sure which debt its for, i failed security and asked them to put everything in writing thats when they told me, they had already written to me would write to me once more to give me one last chance .
                    i have recieved a letter from jb debt recovery ref my argos account
                    quick recap.... i have a letter from moorcroft stating argos do not have the original cca.
                    if they don't hear nothing in the next 7 days they will advise their client to consider legal action.
                    thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

hiya i didn't talk to them thats why im not too sure which debt its for, i failed security and asked them to put everything in writing thats when they told me, they had already written to me would write to me once more to give me one last chance .
                      i have recieved a letter from jb debt recovery ref my argos account
                      quick recap.... i have a letter from moorcroft stating argos do not have the original cca.
                      if they don't hear nothing in the next 7 days they will advise their client to consider legal action.
                      thanks n-i-d in advance
                      You need to photocopy the letter from Argos and highlight the relevant part saying "we cannot locate the original" then send it (to JB Debt Recovery), with a copy of this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

ok will do thanks n-i-d

Comment

ok will do thanks n-i-d
                          Best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            hiya N-i-d
                            i recieved a letter from moorcroft today ref my barclay card pre court division
                            i sent them Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation on thursday 11/02/11
                            and i am wondering should i leave it a few days incase the letters have crossed in the post.
                            they also note they have confirmed with a major public utility that you are occupancy at the above address
                            who could that be i thought everythin was data protected i have till the 21/02/11 to pay
                            thanks n-i-d inadvance

Comment

hiya N-i-d
                              i recieved a letter from moorcroft today ref my barclay card pre court division
                              i sent them Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation on thursday 11/02/11
                              and i am wondering should i leave it a few days incase the letters have crossed in the post.
                              they also note they have confirmed with a major public utility that you are occupancy at the above address
                              who could that be i thought everythin was data protected i have till the 21/02/11 to pay
                              thanks n-i-d inadvance
                              Don't worry, my guess is that the letters crossed in the post..... just sit tight, see what develops & keep us updated

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                                i have recieved a letter from horwich farrelly ref my halifax credit card
                                quick recap....
                                last paid march 2010
                                blagging at the moment as terms and cons are not 100% linked
                                also account has been defaulted ref experian but i have not recieved any paper work giving me time to rectify account.
                                letter says..
                                we have been instructed by our client to claim from you full payment of your unpaid account.
                                court action may be taken against you, unless, within the next 10 days, you make full payment or make a payment together with affordable proposals to pay the balance.
                                please note that court action may increase the sum owed by the addittion of court fees and costs
                                should i just ignore this for the moment do you think?
                                thanks n-i-d in advance
                                hiya n-i-d
                                i sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation letter and today i recieved a reply from horwich farrelly solicitors following your reqest , we have today asked for a copy of the agreement or document to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due .
                                your account has been placed on hold on a temporary delay pending receipt of this documentation and will contact you again in due course
                                thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X